The Ramen Noodle Topic

FellonyNoob

What does the typical package contain? Chicken broth?

Powdered artificial flavoring.

Are there any that don't contain animal products?

I don't believe any of them do, it's all artificial flavors, so no actual animal products in them, just fake flavoring.

There are ones with "vegetable" powder. Whatever that tastes like.

Hmm.. I'll check them out.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

used to live on noodles back in scaping days, since they were the quickest and easiest thing to make. I used to throw in a sausage into the microwave and then add it to the noodles; would always drain the water beforehand.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Ramen noodles are ok for on the go meals. Sometimes when I'm at school and forget to bring enough lunch money, I buy a bowl of ramen noodles for a dollar. The bowl of ramen is salted beyond belief though, and the kids at school who eat it regularly will probably die of heart attacks when they're 60, but I suppose in moderation its a decent meal.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Chilli flavor is untouchable, no chicken no beef no shrimp, chilli bruh. It's good when you add alittle hot suace aswell, and it's way more filling to eat with crackers. I spent all last summer eating Ramen, it's like a life time supply for $10.

I...love...ramen...noodles... =P~

Best is spicy shrimp. I also like to take chicken flavored noodles, and add pices of cooked chicken and hot sauce. has to be the best :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The only good ramen is the kind you get at a ramen shop in Japan. Until you've been there, you can't say you like ramen. Instant ramen is quasi-ramen.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Thanks to this thread I'm currently boiling water for my pseudo-ramen noodles. <3: I've only had the chicken flavor but maybe I'll get adventurous one day.

To those dissing all the sodium in them, you can just skip the broth and eat the noodles only. That's not what I do because I couldn't give less of a damn but I've got a couple health conscious friends who do it.

LOL.jpg

Sesame oil and chopped spring onion added to chicken stock is generally what I have with raamen.

Spicy shrimp flavour is good too but my family generally just buy raamen cakes so I can have it with any flavour I want. (Even miso soup sometimes, it's actually quite nice)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Once you've had Japanese ramen, you can never go back.

Agreed.

Though apparently the dude who invented instant noodles (which is what this "ramen" really is) was born in Taiwan. Interesting.

(I do have instant noodles semi-frequently, but authentic ramen really is the best...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I love ramen/pot noodle, in fact I'm just boiling the kettle for a macroni cheese one.

Macaroni cheese flavour?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I like crushing it up and adding the seasoning to it, then eating it raw. =P~

I remember kids doing that all the time at snack time during grade school...

I actually just had my first instant ramen like 2 weeks ago. I probably had real ramen when I was in Japan though, but that was like 5-6 years ago, so I can't remember. Anyway, I liked it when I tried it, and am thinking I'll get creative with it at college this year.

Flyingjj.png

Am I normal if I only like just the noodles with nothing else but a dab of salt? =P~

I honestly think the other stuff tastes..Meh.. :?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I get these Cup Noodles and they always have vegetables in them. [bleep] that, I say, and every time I spend about a minute getting them all out. Usualy the flavoring comes out, too, mostly. And then after I cook them there's still a carrot or two left. These are my noodles. Crunchy is not welcome in my noodles.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif