Bandos Armor IRL

magepalko

Because you're only one making them you could charge more as they would have to be ordered, then with the money you make you could afford a better forge, hammers etc and maybe you could get aprentices, thus being able to make more, you could get rich.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha mather if only it were that easy...

i've been wondering if i should do a youtube series on building a proper kiln/forge/furnace and casting anvils and smithing and such...

maybe runescape skills applied to real life?

if you ever get stuck in the wild i know how to do some real construction (eagle scout!)

and firemaking is easy

so is herblore

you gave me an awesome idea math!

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

i've been wondering if i should do a youtube series on building a proper kiln/forge/furnace and casting anvils and smithing and such...

if you ever get stuck in the wild i know how to do some real construction (eagle scout!)

and firemaking is easy

so is herblore

If you do that, we'll all watch. Plus others.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

and firemaking is easy

so is herblore

If you do that, we'll all watch. Plus others.

WORD.

also, moar pics of stuff you've made pl0x.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

hahahah well for my first vid i'm actually starting the series and CRAFTING will be my first skill!

it will be an instructional video on making skillcapes!

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

thats looks pretty cool actualy... ive wanted to have a quest cape (and now cooking cape) made for quite some time now... the problem is fidning someone who can make it up to my standards of quality... such as using silk for material i'll prob just make one on my own someday

dj_phox.png

well keep your eyes peeled for my video when i post the link on the forums.... i'm 10% done with the video!

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

I must say that is wicked dude, I would love to see more of your stuff too! Maybe some better pictures of what just the capes you make look like, such as the Skillcapes for Hunter or Farming, which I may or may not want to get, I think that would be awesome, but a bit redundant cause I'd never get to use it for much of anything.

You definitely do need to make yourself a Smithing and Crafting set of skillcapes. :lol:

(I joined the forums here just so I could reply on this thread :D GO ME! lol)

hahaha well tip it is a great forum to be part of regardless! don't join for this, join for the great community here!

thanks for the compliment!

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

Yep, I am sure to become an active member of the community now :)

And if you want this thread to just be about the Bandos costume you made, why don't you create a thread for somewhere to discuss your other costumes then, maybe a request thread too lol.

Any advice towards me for making my own RS roleplay costume?

I'm trying for soemthing like:

Zamorakian spear (long, straight stick + tinfoil or something)

Arcane shield (some form of plastic)

Either Ahrim's robes or some other awesome looking armor (I'd like to know how you did yours for that =p)

But any pointers you can give would be awesome!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Awesome! Have my babies.... I mean what???? (Jokes, I'm a guy)

That is pretty awesome I wish I could do that, would you take $99.99 worth of pennies for a skill cape. :lol:

Maybe some day when you become a world famous black smith I might buy some stuff. =D>

Also thanks for making me lose the game.... -.-

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Any advice towards me for making my own RS roleplay costume?

I'm trying for soemthing like:

Zamorakian spear (long, straight stick + tinfoil or something)

Arcane shield (some form of plastic)

Either Ahrim's robes or some other awesome looking armor (I'd like to know how you did yours for that =p)

But any pointers you can give would be awesome!

the zammorakian spear i would make with wireframe, plaster cloth, and bondo for the "blade" and put on some gloves and apply/smooth bondo to the pvc after you gorilla glue the spearhead to the pvc pipe...

the arcane shield i would use either layers of plastic sheeting or plexiglass... also poster board curves when it gets wet, so you can cut out the shield shape and wet the back of he shield face... then let it dry overnight... attach the symbol (gorilla glue...again) and then bondo over it...

when you paint, if you want a metallic look spary with silver or gold or krylon x-metals paint then sand lightly and apply acryllic paint of your choice with your hand... it gives a very neat metallic but not shiny look...

as for the wood use a tan colored spray paint and use bark brown paint on a sponge to make the wood lines...

a really cool armor that i've been dying to make is veracs... i have the build for it but as simple as it is i never get around to it...

if you like mage gear zuriels is a pretty cool challenging one... i reccomend you use upjolstery thread and a good strong needle or at least a decent grade sewing machine with upholtery thread...

something less challenging would be skeletal mage gear or enchanted robes...

my cape making is currently on hold at the moment, as my sewing machine decided to (quite literally) melt and burst into flames...

Rogue_Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

fapfapfap

That's just f'ing awesome, seriously

More pics please ::'

how'd you get out of 4chan?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]