200M in all Skills

Makilio

So what are the most efficient afk methods?  it seems like nowadays most of the most efficient methods aren't afk, but there are afkable options of training that are somewhat slower.

For example cooking.  wines and rocktails

Fishing C2, rocktails and barb

Firemaking- crazy bonfire drowns method, bonfires and jad lair

so what is the most efficient thing to afk when you need to

@Kr148

What's different between Drown's bonfiring and anyone else's bonfiring?

AFK methods:

Artisan's smithing

Fishing rocktails

Runespan (I guess)

Bonfiring

Cooking rocktails

Ivy/crystal trees

Barraging dagannoths

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

@Kr148

What's different between Drown's bonfiring and anyone else's bonfiring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM99I_rx2fo

Never. No thank you. Way too much clicking for me!

But thanks for sharing. :P. Should use elders.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I doubt that even 5 people on the entire community still care about being efficient on a game that you can buy XP legally and easly.

Drowns

Drumgun

You

Jebrim

Dragonseance

Btw. Are you ever gonna post things that has nothing to do with how [bleep]ed up the game/community is? It's quite hypocrite since you still log in daily lol

November update, brought to you by delicious tears of anti-EOC players.

1. Suomi 5020m +6.6m

Maxing very early on the month, we see S U O M I gain 6.6m Divination, currently sitting at 5020m exactly. Unlikely to change.

2. Jake 4601m  +19.9m

With his focus shifted towards Divination, we see this continue to dominate gains (9.9m). Mining (7.2m) and Smithing (2.4m) the other discussion points for the month (warbands), in what seems like a very light month for the player of the year.

Recent: 40m Divination

Upcoming: 130m Mining

3. Drumgun 4472m +64m

Another huge month of Divination from Drumgun, amassing 62.8m xp, putting him well within striking distance of 200m (and first person with 3 Rank 1 positions) Divination. Firemaking (622k) the other talking point of the month, becoming 200m #19. Expect to see the trend continue.

Recent: 200m Firemaking (#19)
Upcoming: 200m Divination

4. Jdelacroix 4429m +36m

Yet another Divprod, with Divination (12m) the standout for the month. Warbands providing a steady flow of Mining (10.3m) experience. Fishing (4.4m), Agility (3.8m) and Woodcutting (2.7m) round out the month.

Recent: 150m Mining

Upcoming: 50m Divination

5. Dragonseance 3955m +29m

A light month on xp, focused primarily on Dailies. Mining (10.5m), Firemaking (5.7m), Farming (2.2m) and Woodcutting (1.6m) all benefiting from dailyscape. Divination (3.7m), Crafting (2.5m) and Agility (1m) also seeing noteworthy gains. The biggest event this month, however, sees Dragonseance trim and overtake My Kingz for highest ranked Trimmed Completionist Cape holder.

Recent: Trim

Upcoming: 70m Crafting 

6. Elvis 3846m +9.2m

We see Elvis finally remax this month and take his place back inside the Hall of Fame on the highscores. Overall, a month focused solely on Div (8.4m)

7. Almostlost 3808m +42m

Warbands providing the biggest gain of the month (Mining, 10.6m). Divination (7.7m) appears to continue as the main focus,  of his efforts, bringing with it 3.6m Hunter xp. Firemaking (6.7m), Woodcutting (2.2m) Smithing and Agility (2.6m) rounding out the month.

Recent: 100m Mining

Upcoming: 150m Firemaking

8. Geel 3783m +47m

Started the month off hard, amassing 25m Divination and 12m Hunter xp. Farming (2.7m), Mining (3.9m) and Smithing (1m) all profiting from Dailyscape. Is currently inactive.

Recent: 100m Divination

Upcoming: 90m Mining

9. Elias 3724m

INACTIVE

10. Paperbag 3664m +14m

Focusing solely on Agility, amassing 13.7m for the month.

Recent: 70m Agility

11. Alkan 3430m +45m

Continuing the AFKtrend, Woodcutting (1m) and Fishing (4.7m) are strong gainers this month. Defence (5.9m), Ranged (1.2m) and Prayer (1m) chip in with some decent numbers, whilst Warbands once again provides a strong boost in Mining (10.4m).

Recent: 140m Woodcutting

Upcoming: 140m Fishing

12. My Kingz 3377m +38m

Focusing on Runecrafting (22.5m) with 07Scape. Mining (7m), Farming (3.1m) and Woodcutting (1.4m) boosted via Dailies.

Recent: 75m Mining

Upcoming: 150m Runecrafting

13. Kingduffy 3349m +36m

More of the same in terms of a wide range of gains. Summoning (8m) the standout, with Herb (4m), Div (3.8m) and Fishing (3.6m) the standouts. Farm/Strength/HP/Magic all chipping in with ~1.5m gains.

Recent: 130m Farming

Upcoming: 100m Fishing

14. Forsberg888 3323m +347m

I dont even know. Fletch/Traders has provided HUGE gains (98m Fletch/81m Thieving) whilst a big run at Summoning (101m) saw Fberg crash through 120 Summoning. Mining (8m), Smithing (4m), Cooking (8m), Prayer (1.5m) and Agility (2.7m) make up what has been another incredible month for Forsberg. 

Recent: 180m Fletching

Upcoming: 150m Thieving

15. Crystalfarm 3265m +46m

Gains focused around Divination (28m) with Hunter (5m) dragged up along the way. Warbands provide 9m Mining, whilst Agility (1.6m) and Firemaking (1.3m) see out the month.

Recent: 80m Divination

Upcoming: 165m Hunter

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So we end what you might think I've started, I don't even gain XP on RS3 anymore. I just log in to invest on the markets merchers manipulate by investing their money from an item to another.

Anyway, I was just expressing my feelings on my previous post, as anyone else who posts here.

• Like 1

so, sum xp/h lowered with todays update?

Taverly got nerfed yes.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Summon is not nerfed at all was just a useless "update" click on charm and just click "prepare" then click on obelisk right away, it will not make you wait, at most you just click an extra 2 times or so per invy. with hardly any wait.

Summon is not nerfed at all was just a useless "update" click on charm and just click "prepare" then click on obelisk right away, it will not make you wait, at most you just click an extra 2 times or so per invy. with hardly any wait.

yea but it still probl 10% xp waste 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

yea but it still probl 10% xp waste
2-3 seconds is 10%? It isn't that big of a deal.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items