200M in all Skills

Makilio

How does someone like suomi, jake, drumgun grind away for so many hours? What is their motivation? Anyone help me answer? Haha

Well I can't speak for them but my motivation is just the enjoyment of training skills and seeing my xp accumulate. Also the feeling of accomplishment I get with the ranks I have and how very little people in the world are doing what I'm doing, if that makes sense. I know Suomi did it for his own enjoyment until his last few 200ms when he started to not enjoy it but finished anyway because of the pressure. Jake does struggle to finish his remaining 200ms because he is bored but has nothing else to do, so he plays anyway. Drumgun plays mostly for records on runetracker and for highest adventure log time.

Pressure?! Are you kidding me? This is an internet game, not the NFL...

I know that some people take things more seriously but it isn't as if his parents or someone were saying "hey, you need to max completely because your xp converts to millions of IRL dollars..."

Just my .02 cents... If I were in Suomi's (and every one else's) positions, I would just walk away if I felt I had to. If I don't want to waste 15 hours a day playing something I'm not enjoying, and every xp is grinding my gears, it ISN'T worth it. If you feel that you need to finish as the best and suffer the whole way, be my guest, but that's cray cray

mmkkay? 

tl;dr - if you don't wanna grind anymore then don't do it, it isn't like you're getting paid millions of dollars to stare at your computer and click pixels

I think you missed the point. If you spent 5.5 years working your ass off towards a goal and you're only half a year off, you're going to feel pressured to finish it regardless. You don't need parents hounding you (lol). Although he did have a lot of pressure from friends and fans too. Yes, you can have meaningful friends in an online game.

• Like 4

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I think sitting in front of a pc 19 hrs a day is quite more awful then playing hockey for 4 hrs a day.

Maybe not as physical pain. But quite more hard for the pain in the head (i dont know the word exactly riggt now.. maybe psychical?) Which is kinda more awful. And to hold on that grinding needs alot of effort to keep it up for years

• Like 1

Theres costs to anything. Sitting on the computer might put you at risk of a heart attack but running marathons will make your knees go bad in your late 30's. 

poor eyes lol

Best refutation of an argument I've ever seen. You say poor eyes from looking at a screen for an extended period of time, I say concussions and the such from playing ice hockey (or anything else with increased danger of physical harm, pretty much every physical sport).

2j3qh46.jpg

Does anybody else think Forsberg888 might be the next big thing in rs in another 1 or 1,5 years?

He's at 3,5B xp, broke Suomi's year record, has still 20m range xp left, hes only at 51m pray, 119m cook, 119m fm, 55m craft, 43m smith..59m herb..thieving 60m left lol, also only 67m construction. He plays like 20h a day i guess..hs gains are insane he was at frigging 1,8B xp in June, and 3,5B now. Seriously? lol. thats 1,7B xp in 7 months. 

Ya the kids a monster, hes what 15 or 16 or something, maybe 17 im not sure.  But ya, hes really putting in the work and looks like hes enjoying it because hes not getting burnt out.  I love watching his gains, and ya i can see some big things coming from him.  Maybe in the next 5 months he will train some of his remaining really fast skills so he has the 12 month record on lock.

He's really a fun player to track, but im not sure if he has the most hours in a year tho.  I think players like suomi, drumgun, elias, and maybe some others who got some mega gains in past years but dont have the record anylonger still have the yearly record for hours just because many things have gotten faster.  Not to mention, suomi had a ridiculous year training slow skills back to back to back like agi, fish, mining/smithing/magic i believe.

If Fors doesn't burn out, there's a good chance that he'll be 3rd or 4th to 200m all. Dragonseance could probably hold him off and finish 4th (behind Suomi, Drumgun, and Jake), but Fors has a lot more fast xp left and Gunnar hasn't been playing as much. I'm rooting for Gunnar, though.

I think it is pretty clear that Forsberg will overtake Dragonseance unless he starts playing alot.

Ehh...with how much Forsberg has been playing, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he slowed down a lot sometime in the next 6 months or so.

But at the same time, he could be at 4.1b xp within the month, ahead of Dragonseance. If Forsberg has the cash, the best prediction would be that he will win.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

My predictions for 200m all order

0.Suomi (0 because idk if he will come back to full time skilling)

1. Drumgun

2.Jake

3. Gunnar

4.Forse

5.Alkan

I put Alkan in there because he isn't that far behind in time to 200m, and if he stays dedicated he gets in the hours and gets good rates.  Not trying to fan boy, im just being realistic.  with 5 months off he still managed 750m for the year, so average over 100m a month i guess when he plays, and he has a lot of fast skills left and he has money.

Gunnar i kept at third because it looks like hes playing less partly because he is, but also because you are only seeing a fraction of what he is playing.  he has 50m bonus agi xp and planning on moving on to bonus fishing xp so he is making "invisible" gains.

Gunnar i kept at third because it looks like hes playing less partly because he is, but also because you are only seeing a fraction of what he is playing.  he has 50m bonus agi xp and planning on moving on to bonus fishing xp so he is making "invisible" gains.

What do you mean by bonus xp? What is it (lamps or what)?

Unis vers l'Uni

Metuse.png

I believe the invisible gains are referring to stuff like BA and SC.

• Like 1

I highly doubt that Gunnar will beat Fors to 5.4. Fors has farming done, but Gunnar is 120m off. I doubt the "efficiency" king will warband it though, because he still has smith/mine left. With the "invisible" gains issue. Gunnar  may have not made an "efficient" choice,as agilityspan may be 2x the speed but xp stored in a point system like fpf.

If Fors doesn't burn out, there's a good chance that he'll be 3rd or 4th to 200m all. Dragonseance could probably hold him off and finish 4th (behind Suomi, Drumgun, and Jake), but Fors has a lot more fast xp left and Gunnar hasn't been playing as much. I'm rooting for Gunnar, though.

I think that Fors could get 200M all before Jake, because Jake isnt playing very much.

Bonus from Barb Horn and SC Tools is now storable as 'bonus' xp, so you empty the horn/harpoon as you BA and repeat, rather than having to (in terms of BA) use up the bonus before being able to refill. Came as a consequence of the Bonus XP Rework. The rework also allows for use of SC Harpoons to boost all fishing xp (for Gnr it's c2s), rather than being limited to harpoon activities.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER