200M in all Skills

Makilio

You can compare, regardless of this silly argument about "nobody back then maxed Slayer before having already maxed combat". Anyone could've joined the game at any point after Slayer was released, for two and a half years, and easily had the same opportunities. All it says about the people that didn't is that they sucked, really really badly. Summoning also even isn't relevant, since that's afterwards.

You were shooting at a stationary target. People in 07 were shooting at a moving target. I don't think it's that hard to understand why one would be more difficult. And, as i said, if you were plunked into the real game(summoning came out 6 months after the 07scape snapshot) summoning would have been released before you maxed, and because you would not have known about it, would have had to basically max combat again to max.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

You can compare, regardless of this silly argument about "nobody back then maxed Slayer before having already maxed combat". Anyone could've joined the game at any point after Slayer was released, for two and a half years, and easily had the same opportunities. All it says about the people that didn't is that they sucked, really really badly. Summoning also even isn't relevant, since that's afterwards.

You were shooting at a stationary target. People in 07 were shooting at a moving target. I don't think it's that hard to understand why one would be more difficult. And, as i said, if you were plunked into the real game(summoning came out 6 months after the 07scape snapshot) summoning would have been released before you maxed, and because you would not have known about it, would have had to basically max combat again to max.

Or you know, spend a few weeks @ Rock Lobsters for crimsons, since that was discovered really early. You definitely wouldn't need to "Max combat" again just to get summoning done. Instead of trying to find ways to tear down others accomplishments, how about you just respect it for what it is.

Or you know, spend a few weeks @ Rock Lobsters for crimsons, since that was discovered really early. You definitely wouldn't need to "Max combat" again just to get summoning done. Instead of trying to find ways to tear down others accomplishments, how about you just respect it for what it is.

Tear down? Isn't the basis of comparing 07scape and real 07 runescape to say that people back then were rubbish and their achievements worth less? 

And in any case, talking about oldschool efficiency, what N0valyfe achieved is also more impressive.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Fastest way to train divination from lvl 1? Or anybody have a link to an accurate guide?

Do each zone using the boons and energies as you get them and buy extra energies to fill in what you need? Divination is pretty straight forward.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

With Double XP weekend coming up people will be staying up for possibly a few days straight, i was just wondering if anyone here has methods that help staying up for so long.  I want to try and go for a 30 hour record of my own this weekend but idk if i can do it

read below

Drink lots of water and eat good food not junk food, the junk will crash your system.

Do yoga bruh

Relax those muscles, increase blood flow.

Don't stretch a lot, but every few hours do some light stretching

Don't rip anything like I did playing tennis a couple years ago

Over stretch then rip your right shoulder muscle(s)/tissue(s)

Lots of water is good and if you're peeing a lot that's good because you're keeping things moving.

Eat a lot of celery as you will probably lose weight from eating it (if your metabolism sucks this is good so you don't gain weight)

Go to the bathroom a lot, don't hold anything in. If you're on a laptop bring it with you if you so desire but don't sit on the bowl too long (given it's a #2), I don't remember the name but you'll get something bad; blood gets stuck in your legs because it can't get past the toilet seat and your veins pop out and you can seemingly never go back.

Do pushups or curl something or run in circles to keep dat cardio up bruh

That might be a bad recommendation as I have ADHD and I won't be taking my meds this weekend

#Leggo

#bxp weekend

#ihopeidontdie

#yolocity

Don't put your hands on your pants. It will make you feel tired and go sleep.

This is true. 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+do+I+feel+so+tired+after+I+masterbate%3F

With Double XP weekend coming up people will be staying up for possibly a few days straight, i was just wondering if anyone here has methods that help staying up for so long.  I want to try and go for a 30 hour record of my own this weekend but idk if i can do it

I heard meth works well.

shh don't give him bad ideas

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

If you avoid to take meds just to gain exp in the bxp week Dtf, I feel kinda bad for you, cause that's a bad idea obviously, and second of all judging by your stats you don't seem like you "play/gain a whole lot of exp" so why bother avoiding your meds to gain exp on a weekend of double xp if oyu don't really do it outside of bxps?

If you avoid to take meds just to gain exp in the bxp week Dtf, I feel kinda bad for you, cause that's a bad idea obviously, and second of all judging by your stats you don't seem like you "play/gain a whole lot of exp" so why bother avoiding your meds to gain exp on a weekend of double xp if oyu don't really do it outside of bxps?

Because it's his life and it's his decision, he can do whatever he wants.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

That's strange that you don't to take your ADHD medication because when i was on mine it made me very alert and focused aswell as very wide awake.  I barely needed more than 2 hours of sleep a night when i was on it, i honestly survived a whole year without getting more than 6 hours of sleep and i felt fine.  I never really ever felt tired, even when i went to bed i wasn't tired.  It was like a cup of coffee, like no matter how much sleep i got i just took that and felt wide awake and no crash later.  But that was my reaction to what i took, i took concerta but ive never taken any other form of ADHD medication, so maybe some aren't as strong stimulants.

I would say be careful about going on and off your meds though, i did that because i was losing tons of weight, and after just a few weeks of not taking my meds everyday i lost it for lack of a better term.  I'm sure you'll be fine but i figured since i have experience with this I'd give my 2 cents.

Well no, it calmed me down for sure. And yes ik its a stimulant.  I wasn't hyper or anything, the medication never made me feel over energetic, infact it calmed me, but i was never sleepy ever, or hungry.  I was just focused

because im going to grind hard that way I don't need to play a lot for the next couple weeks :D

Because it's his life and it's his decision, he can do whatever he wants.

mish you're 10/10 lately, keep it up bb

That's strange that you don't to take your ADHD medication because when i was on mine it made me very alert and focused aswell as very wide awake.  I barely needed more than 2 hours of sleep a night when i was on it, i honestly survived a whole year without getting more than 6 hours of sleep and i felt fine.  I never really ever felt tired, even when i went to bed i wasn't tired.  It was like a cup of coffee, like no matter how much sleep i got i just took that and felt wide awake and no crash later.  But that was my reaction to what i took, i took concerta but ive never taken any other form of ADHD medication, so maybe some aren't as strong stimulants.

I would say be careful about going on and off your meds though, i did that because i was losing tons of weight, and after just a few weeks of not taking my meds everyday i lost it for lack of a better term.  I'm sure you'll be fine but i figured since i have experience with this I'd give my 2 cents.

I stopped reading right there

You sure they weren't sugar pills, man?

The point of the pills is to make you normal. RELAXED. SLOW YOU DOWN. CALM YOU DOWN. To help you keep your focus. I don't need to be focused this weekend. I'm cooking rocktails and doing the pie bake spell. If I finish all that and all my herblore I'll just go woodcut because that's slow and I only do it while dg'ing.

whatever normal is, anyways ;)

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

cause adhd has it's positives and negatives. My brother doesn't take his medication when he goes to work... Seems kind of the same :p

If you think a person should take medication every day, you are sad. (not to say some disorders need maintenance dosages, I say nay to giving stimulants to people aged 0-21)

• Like 1
Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

cause adhd has it's positives and negatives. My brother doesn't take his medication when he goes to work... Seems kind of the same :p

If you think a person should take medication every day, you are sad. (not to say some disorders need maintenance dosages, I say nay to giving stimulants to people aged 0-21)

If somebody is required to take medicaions for whatever reasons, exactly how am I sad for saying they should take the meds to avoid complications? Personally I think if it is not 100% needed to use meds u can avoid it but if you got adhd it might not be smart to skip them as you might get a reaction.

But it's rs, idc if people want to risk their health for some gains. Some meds are horrible and get you addicted just to cure something and I am against those.

Thats cause they give you a stimulant, it's supposed to have an opposite effect if your hyperactive. Maybe you got misdiagnosed?

ADHD medications are stimulants.  They stimulate parts of the brain that aren't active enough.  Of course ADHD is overdiagnosed but that's not really related.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.