200M in all Skills

Makilio

before 2x was 34 ppl with 200m sum now its 50>.> ltu will have tomorow 200m too l

yeah I got 68 summoning tonight

using my gold charms bruh

and my green charms

mad xp, nomsayin

>.>"

also

Zezima seems to be doing wood cutting and firemaking, but not really much summoning (I just checked runetracker)

Wouldn't he want to be killing his charm stores for this?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Killerjv with 200m Div "locks" up the Top 10.

OMG A TYPO BETTER COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AND MAKE ELEVENTY BILLION REMARKS ABOUT IT ASKING FOR CLARIFICATION WHEN WE COULD JUST USE OUR "BRAIN"

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Killerjv with 200m Summon "locks" up the Top 10.

I think you mean divination?

Ye probably meant div since that's the only one with 10 200ms only.

Good spot, much use of independent learning skills.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

lol wtf elvis trained on double xp weekend.  literally right as alkan passed him elvis was like "nope try again"

also ranks 10-7 are all within 100m, so theres probably going to be some action in there for a while cuz they are so close

I don't forget about Jdel at all, in fact he was the guy I was always routing for out of the Jake/Drumgun/Jdel trio.

But at his current pace and time to max versus those other guys, I do not see him getting maxed xp before them unless something changes. He is a father after all.

dxp was solid. got less xp than I was hoping for but that's because I put more time into other stuff

this was the first time I've ever paid attention to ticks. felt waayy different training herblore/cooking/others while paying attention to ticks. Definitely shot my xp up a little bit

Edited by Jeremy841
removed unnecessary part

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Removed several posts.

Don't feed the troll.

Grats on everyone's recent 200Ms.

Dragonseance still crafting .. almost 3 days straight. :O.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

question: whats the fastest some1 ever maxed?

I started playing on my new main, on 23 September 2013, it had all skills 1. Now i'm almost at 2000, 1993 to be excact.

so.. 30ish to ~2000 total in under 5 months. is that fast? im wondering for a long time if this is really fast, or normal as we're in 2014 and stuff got easier.

played 1 month f2p, got to around 900 total if i remember correctly, and from then things skyrocketed lol

I am most interested in watching the battle between rank 5-7 (Goud, Dragonseance and Forsberg). All of them should be the next 3 to 5.2B I think (after Drumgun) and all of them are going strong.

Ye I think it's an interesting one, especially Geel vs Gnr.

Geel has a few high xp/h skills left (noteable slayer+combats) and the advantage of nearly 80m headstart on farming, where as Gnr has  Agility banked (thanks BA) and continues to hoard significant amounts of Fishing bonus (SC). That said - I think Geel will likely take it, plain and simply because of Gnrs playstyle - plans to finish FM with Char, (atleast) Mining with Warbands - and moreover a lack of serious concerns for beating people. Same to be said of Forsberg, although he - like Gnr - both have a serious amount of Div to catch up on.

Also Forsberger 4b total gjglhf