200M in all Skills

Makilio

question: whats the fastest some1 ever maxed?

I started playing on my new main, on 23 September 2013, it had all skills 1. Now i'm almost at 2000, 1993 to be excact.

so.. 30ish to ~2000 total in under 5 months. is that fast? im wondering for a long time if this is really fast, or normal as we're in 2014 and stuff got easier.

played 1 month f2p, got to around 900 total if i remember correctly, and from then things skyrocketed lol

apparently there's someone with 50 days alog time or some shit with a max cape as their adv log. I am not sure if it is 50 but I can try to check up on it.

was it only me who noticed you can use a lot more charms/h at taverly? they told me it was like 9k when making scrolls but i seem to get 20k with making scrolls and a lot of misclicks and a very laggy comp.

On crimsons possibly, magestix vs pikkupstix is a big difference (due to no walking required).

With green/gold charms where the interfaces don't show up correctly like with yak, you need the extra clicks to use charm on obelisk, and right+2 left clicks to use pouch on obelisk.

Vmser.png

I started playing on my new main, on 23 September 2013, it had all skills 1. Now i'm almost at 2000, 1993 to be excact.

so.. 30ish to ~2000 total in under 5 months. is that fast? im wondering for a long time if this is really fast, or normal as we're in 2014 and stuff got easier.

played 1 month f2p, got to around 900 total if i remember correctly, and from then things skyrocketed lol

apparently there's someone with 50 days alog time or some shit with a max cape as their adv log. I am not sure if it is 50 but I can try to check up on it.

that's pretty sick. i'm at 26 days, and 2k total is like 1/10th of max cape i guess (in total xp, im at 47m atm, and 99s all and 120 dg is like, what? 450-500m xp?)

that's pretty sick. i'm at 26 days, and 2k total is like 1/10th of max cape i guess (in total xp, im at 47m atm, and 99s all and 120 dg is like, what? 450-500m xp?)

I'm 1 level, 99 div away from max and I'll get it with just under 200 days played, which I thought was pretty good considering my account is just under 9 years old :).

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Removed several posts.

Don't feed the troll.

Grats on everyone's recent 200Ms.

Dragonseance still crafting .. almost 3 days straight. :o.

sorry dad :(

didn't someone in here say that someone maxed in like 87 days? Definitely before div was released.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I'm 1 level, 99 div away from max and I'll get it with just under 200 days played, which I thought was pretty good considering my account is just under 9 years old :).

Downto, Alkan had like 68 days on his nooby acc so 86 is quite a bit jump.

@arche I'm at like 140 days and closing in on max so I guess 200 is not too bad. :P 9 yrs tho y u no play moar@

300 days played in competitive WoW pvp got in the way :)

OT two other people in my clan just got max one was at 210 days played the other was 387.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Did traders get nerfed after today's update? Saw a thread on HLF stating the guards now tele after a short time or something. Anyone been there since update to confirm/deny this?

Hardstylez.png

Did traders get nerfed after today's update? Saw a thread on HLF stating the guards now tele after a short time or something. Anyone been there since update to confirm/deny this?

No, traders have never been nerfed and will probably never be nerfed. That person just doesn't know how to lure the guards.

This happens every couple of weeks. I don't know why someone would do traders if they don't know how to lure them.

• Like 2

No, traders have never been nerfed and will probably never be nerfed. That person just doesn't know how to lure the guards.

This happens every couple of weeks. I don't know why someone would do traders if they don't know how to lure them.

Because they're usually already lured

• Like 5

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Time to 200m all on Ldy Princess, just checkin dat account out, got some high xp in slow skills.  200m wc and fish, 125m rc, and all around high xp.  also rank 4 woodcutting thats pretty crazy i had no idea.

Also Kemadorr(however you spell that) and Buddhism.  

Im just browsing highscores right now

My estimates (Gemeos pm me if you want to see my math):

Ldy: 7,203

Kemadorr: 6,871

Buddhism: 7,368

This is basically the fastest they could get 200m all, rather than how quickly they will get it

This is basically the fastest they could get 200m all, rather than how quickly they will get it

How about me?

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

What's Tigern Ulf's time to 200m all?

sry for post, didn't understand sarcasm (dunno how to delete)

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Time to 200m all on Ldy Princess, just checkin dat account out, got some high xp in slow skills. 200m wc and fish, 125m rc, and all around high xp. also rank 4 woodcutting thats pretty crazy i had no idea.

Also Kemadorr(however you spell that) and Buddhism.

Im just browsing highscores right now

Ldy Princess, if she's the one I am thinking of, oldschool as [bleep]. Got nearly all of her craft xp free back in 2006-2008 or so. Had one of the best crafting stores on the forums. #nostalgia

Before:

74jTa.jpg

After:

79M9M.jpg

Well done sum prods of 2k14 bxpw.

ty. I'm also 99 str.

shoutout to waterbirth island.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

7aafv.jpg

that's my latest a'log pic.

taking a break from rs3 atm.

you seriously created ur acc in april 2013 man.. and judging by that days, around ~10hrs/day? how did you do, i mean i understand the fast lvling, but money source or something? srsly thats amazing man..