Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

29860 replies to this topic

ImDustinHoffmanIRL
[ Display Name History ]

ImDustinHoffmanIRL

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Location:Sitting in the back of a school bus next to Elaine Robinson
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Huh? 242 people have 200M hunter experience? How is that possible? I swear, I remember only like a month and a half ago people were talking about if SUOMI finishes getting hunter really quick he could still sneak into the top 100. So like, 150 people have gotten 200M hunter experience since then?
Posted Image

LogOnBeach
[ Display Name History ]

LogOnBeach

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • RSN:True Sadist
bots, bots everywhere. by human players he can snag them all ~100.

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

Rach doesn't make a list of the players with 1B overall, she does make quite a few interesting other ones. Heres some of the best related to this topic: (bottom list is the top 500 in terms of overall experience, might be close to what you wanted)

By Rach, updated Dec 3, 2012:

A total of 7581 people (P2P) have at least 99 in all stats.

3438 players are fully maxed (2496 total).
4143 players are maxed but without 120 Dungeoneering.

Nº OF PLAYERS WITH 200M XP
----------------------------------

Agility : 18
Attack : 96
Constitution : 49
Construction : 25
Cooking : 528
Crafting : 28
Defence : 72
Dungeoneering : 633
Farming : 32
Firemaking : 126
Fishing : 40
Fletching : 108
Herblore : 29
Hunter : 242
Magic : 46
Mining : 25
Prayer : 31
Ranged : 147
Runecraft : 36
Slayer : 14
Smithing : 28
Strength : 96
Summoning : 6
Thieving : 57
Woodcutting : 77

Nº OF PLAYERS WITH 100M XP
----------------------------------

Agility : 22
Attack : 436
Constitution : 450
Construction : 32
Cooking : 839
Crafting : 50
Defence : 286
Dungeoneering : 5162
Farming : 97
Firemaking : 238
Fishing : 157
Fletching : 212
Herblore : 50
Hunter : 1263
Magic : 124
Mining : 126
Prayer : 44
Ranged : 498
Runecraft : 115
Slayer : 59
Smithing : 40
Strength : 683
Summoning : 28
Thieving : 153
Woodcutting : 213

Players with the most 200Ms:

Top 500 (p2p) with most overall experience

26 really have 200m Agility or 24 if you count me once. F2p hiscores lol. The second list of 100m+ is also very interesting.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

Lan is dunging now, picking up the pace. He was banned or something years ago, anyone know what actually happened? If He botted should he be even counted as a contender?

He's a Jmod lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • RSN:A13d

Lan is dunging now, picking up the pace. He was banned or something years ago, anyone know what actually happened? If He botted should he be even counted as a contender?

He didn't bot, the whole thing was actually an accident and he was unbanned later. He's also has by far the highest total xp for any Jmod, although my buddy Mod Reach has a higher total level.

Aye, can anyone with HLF access post Rach's list of everyone past 1b? If of course she still runs that list.

It's funny how you say that actually, she just stopped running it
but here it is

edit: o didn't see poppe's last spoiler tag my b

Huh? 242 people have 200M hunter experience? How is that possible? I swear, I remember only like a month and a half ago people were talking about if SUOMI finishes getting hunter really quick he could still sneak into the top 100. So like, 150 people have gotten 200M hunter experience since then?

Hi Dustin! Long time lol, and yeah those are all bots - for the most part at least. The legit Hunters starting from Paperbag (rank 30) are Poonageguy/Bear (rank 32), Carcass (rank 189 lol), Elias (rank 226) and Tiistai (rank 230). The next legit 200M hunter will probably be Desupty.
Posted Image

Donnie
[ Display Name History ]

Donnie

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 346 posts
Reach is a troll :)

ImDustinHoffmanIRL
[ Display Name History ]

ImDustinHoffmanIRL

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 167 posts

He didn't bot, the whole thing was actually an accident and he was unbanned later. He's also has by far the highest total xp for any Jmod, although my buddy Mod Reach has a higher total level.

Aye, can anyone with HLF access post Rach's list of everyone past 1b? If of course she still runs that list.

but here it is

Hi Dustin! Long time lol, and yeah those are all bots - for the most part at least. The legit Hunters starting from Paperbag (rank 30) are Poonageguy/Bear (rank 32), Carcass (rank 189 lol), Elias (rank 226) and Tiistai (rank 230). The next legit 200M hunter will probably be Desupty.

I'm humbled that someone so good at math remembers me. I swear, the people on this forum are 95% better at mathematics than the general adult population.

How exactly can you tell everyone else is a bot? I understand making the safe assumption that at least 50 of the accounts are bots, but when it comes to pinpointing a handful as the only legitimate players... how can you tell?
Posted Image

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6

but here it is

I'm humbled that someone so good at math remembers me. I swear, the people on this forum are 95% better at mathematics than the general adult population.

How exactly can you tell everyone else is a bot? I understand making the safe assumption that at least 50 of the accounts are bots, but when it comes to pinpointing a handful as the only legitimate players... how can you tell?

I assume he looked at the player's other levels to see if they trained those stats. Some of the players might have also had their XP tracked, which can be looked at to see how long it took the player to gain 200mil.

I admit, must of those accounts look hijacked, or botted after their owner got bored of RS.

Posted Image

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
For starters, I've kept my eye on the Hunt scores ever since the skill came out six years ago (it was my first 99). I pretty much know who everyone is that's on it.

I stated a while back on this thread (page 665 to be exact) that you can tell that they're all bots because they all have only Hunter ranked and have little to no quests done. Some of them also have similar names, like a four letter word followed by a four digit number. Some of them just blatantly have something along the lines of jgjklkl (that's an actual bot with 200M lol). It gets pretty obvious if you start looking all these people up and notice how it's almost as if the person making these accounts just ran their fingers along their keyboard until a valid account name came up.

If you wanna check them all out yourself, I recommend using this in lieu of the official RS hiscores as it's a lot less verbose and easier to navigate.

http://www.indecentc...?id=a13d&cat=22

I'm friends with Paperbag and Elias, Bear was a known high level player back in the day, Carcass is known from for 5b xp goal, and I recently found out who Tiistai was from browsing through the pre keybag DG records list. (That being said, a lot of good DGers botted 2496 on their accounts lol) I think he's in Jebrim's clan or something though (I just checked his a-log once) so I'm sure he's legit.

Only a select few people can deal with the skill, it's probably one of the most hated as it's hard to find worlds to train it at and a lot of people just hate its constant clicking and repetition. The only way in hell that Hunter out of all skills in its current state would be the skill with the 3rd most amount of people at 200M (after Cooking and DG, I believe) is if it was completely infested with bots. That being said, I enjoyed getting 200M and it had nostalgic value to me as it was my first 99. Very few other people would legitimately enjoy doing it and that's why there are so few actual players with 200M. Hell, almost all of my maxed friends can barely even get 20M xp without ragequitting the skill.

So yeah basically I can 'tell' because I've dealt with this scenario before, know what your average bot name looks like, how their Hunter xp relates to any of their other RS achievements, been a hiscore junkie for a really long time, and know of mostly everyone entering the playing field, so to speak. Also, if there is monetary value to be obtained (red chins, not as much anymore though) and no rules are even remotely enforced against people who chose to do it, there will be chronic abuse of such activities which is exactly what you see here.
Posted Image

Freaky
[ Display Name History ]

Freaky

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • RSN:Prized
  • Clan:Gum
Hunting:c

Posted Image

ImDustinHoffmanIRL
[ Display Name History ]

ImDustinHoffmanIRL

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 167 posts

For starters, I've kept my eye on the Hunt scores ever since the skill came out six years ago (it was my first 99). I pretty much know who everyone is that's on it.

I stated a while back on this thread (page 665 to be exact) that you can tell that they're all bots because they all have only Hunter ranked and have little to no quests done. Some of them also have similar names, like a four letter word followed by a four digit number. Some of them just blatantly have something along the lines of jgjklkl (that's an actual bot with 200M lol). It gets pretty obvious if you start looking all these people up and notice how it's almost as if the person making these accounts just ran their fingers along their keyboard until a valid account name came up.

If you wanna check them all out yourself, I recommend using this in lieu of the official RS hiscores as it's a lot less verbose and easier to navigate.

http://www.indecentc...?id=a13d&cat=22

I'm friends with Paperbag and Elias, Bear was a known high level player back in the day, Carcass is known from his 5b xp goal, and I recently found out who Tiistai was from browsing through the pre keybag DG records list. (That being said, a lot of good DGers botted 2496 on their accounts lol) I think he's in Jebrim's clan or something though (I just checked his a-log once) so I'm sure he's legit.

Only a select few people can deal with the skill, it's probably one of the most hated as it's hard to find worlds to train it at and a lot of people just hate its constant clicking and repetition. The only way in hell that Hunter out of all skills in its current state would be the skill with the 3rd most amount of people at 200M (after Cooking and DG, I believe) is if it was completely infested with bots. That being said, I enjoyed getting 200M and it had nostalgic value to me as it was my first 99. Very few other people would legitimately enjoy doing it and that's why there are so few actual players with 200M. Hell, almost all of my maxed friends can barely even get 20M xp without ragequitting the skill.

So yeah basically I can 'tell' because I've dealt with this scenario before, know what your average bot name looks like, how their Hunter xp relates to any of their other RS achievements, been a hiscore junkie for a really long time, and know of mostly everyone entering the playing field, so to speak. Also, if there is monetary value to be obtained (red chins, not as much anymore though) and no rules are even remotely enforced against people who chose to do it, there will be chronic abuse of such activities which is exactly what you see here.

Hunter left me emotionally damaged. I got like 27 million hunter exp, which for me is an outrageously high number. I hunted grenwall spikes the whole time. I was ecstatic to finally be rich in runescape after playing for 10 years. I got to 230k grenwall spikes. With every muscle in my being, I resisted dumping them when I watched them plummet from 2k to 300 gp because of bots. Then BAM, they went up again. I was going to sell them at 1.65k each on the weekend. But then on Thursday my account got hacked. So now, I think of the song "God" by John Lennon when I think about hunting. "I was the walrus, but now I'm just John." "And so, dear friends, you'll just have to carry on. The dream is over."

And now grenwall spikes are apparently 300 gp again. So screw hunter. You used me. You spit my bones out, man.

And it almost made SUOMI fail in his mission. Thank goodness he's back. I read the news today, oh boy.
Posted Image

LogOnBeach
[ Display Name History ]

LogOnBeach

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • RSN:True Sadist
Yeah, A13d, Tistaii is legit. Carcass and him were battling with day/week/month top gainer while they were hunting.
Why is hunt so hated anyway? I've never found a problem with it, although I haven't gotten passed 85 on an account before.

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
Wow, holy shit. If this were two years ago I could easily narrow down your RSN from your Hunter xp, but not anymore as I would probably have to navigate through hundreds if not thousands of pages due to (you guessed it) all of the Hunter bots. And that really sucks getting hacked for ~400M worth of spikes. I did 45M xp on Red Chins before Summoning was released and only made roughly 120M gp or so from it but I can definitely sympathize with you on that as that's how I made my gp back in the day as well and it would feel terrible to have that all swept away. :/
Posted Image

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts
How long does it take for a hunter bot to get 200M?

77yLQy8.png

Robb.
[ Display Name History ]

Robb.

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Robb
Ah, happy to see it was a mistake with Lan's ban.

Posted Image

Robb.
[ Display Name History ]

Robb.

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts

Yeah, A13d, Tistaii is legit. Carcass and him were battling with day/week/month top gainer while they were hunting.
Why is hunt so hated anyway? I've never found a problem with it, although I haven't gotten passed 85 on an account before.

3.5m =/= 200m

Posted Image

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts

How long does it take for a hunter bot to get 200M?

It varies a lot, but I would have to say usually somewhere in the vicinity of 5-10 months. There have been instances of some 200M Hunter bots being completely stat wiped and a month later they're already at 40M xp again.
Posted Image

Robb.
[ Display Name History ]

Robb.

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
What's the point in botting hunt anymore? I suppose we can see a decrease in ranks now that it isn't worth it to bot anymore. If Jagex can wipe the existing 200m hunt accounts and leave only the legit ones we could quite possibly see a legit hunter hiscores.

Posted Image

wolf gang179
[ Display Name History ]

wolf gang179

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 55 posts
Looks like kIngduffy is still training. Good to see. :)

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts

Looks like kIngduffy is still training. Good to see. :)

SUOMI told everyone to donate to him, maybe that started him back up? :D

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)