200M in all Skills

Makilio

7aafv.jpg

that's my latest a'log pic.

taking a break from rs3 atm.

you seriously created ur acc in april 2013 man.. and judging by that days, around ~10hrs/day? how did you do, i mean i understand the fast lvling, but money source or something? srsly thats amazing man..

money was 2b from 07 and I made 700m with the release of the ascension dungeon.

It would be terribly depressing to start rs3 without any money.

7aafv.jpg

that's my latest a'log pic.

taking a break from rs3 atm.

you seriously created ur acc in april 2013 man.. and judging by that days, around ~10hrs/day? how did you do, i mean i understand the fast lvling, but money source or something? srsly thats amazing man..

money was 2b from 07 and I made 700m with the release of the ascension dungeon.

It would be terribly depressing to start rs3 without any money.

agree haha, only 90 herb is already 200mish

Does anyone know the reason Drumgun stopped posting here? (Last post: 09 October 2011 - 01:48 PM)  looked around & can't seem to find any reason.

Xpw.

Don't have to waste experience posting here, I'm doing agility atm and managed to waste nothing.

stop pming me plz

Does anyone know the reason Drumgun stopped posting here? (Last post: 09 October 2011 - 01:48 PM)  looked around & can't seem to find any reason.

Xpw.

Xp waste to post here but no xp waste to make a post like this?

7b2SZ.png

• Like 2

Can see why he see a problem with it though, although it is legal, it's not hard to see why he would think there's an issue with it, but I don't see why he went through so much effort, lol.

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

Yep. He told me awhile ago that he doesn't like the people on here anymore... Said he'd never post on here again. He doesn't even read it anymore.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Drumgun is quite known for not being really efficient.

So are you so point invalid

Also, maybe he just thinks drowns used ahk or something which is against the rules according to the almighty joke of a jmod, Mod Infinity, so he wants full clearance as they've been back and forth about it so much since that wasteman was hired

Yep. He told me awhile ago that he doesn't like the people on here anymore... Said he'd never post on here again. He doesn't even read it anymore.

Ah, shame. Maybe someday he'll give it another go.

stop pming me plz

Drowns did a video showing how it is possible

He did all legit.

he used the +key to doubleclick

and that, if you using the last herb with the pot by urself, boosts ur speed by 2 ticks per inv is quite well known.

i think t 0m did a vid about it.

Instead of using 2 ticks at last potion, you will only use 1. This has been knwon since forever.

Drumgun is quite known for not being really efficient.

So are you so point invalid

Such ad hominem, much unimpressed, non-wow

The point being that "xp waste" allegedly can't be the reason why Drumgun stopped posting on TIF.

If I was trying to max an account in the shortest amount of time possible, what order would I train skills in assuming money was no object?

Probably just get going with the combat stuff early on and slay and hunt effigies for agil/other stuff while you do dailyscape stuff

Drumgun is against anything what hr can't do by himself.

was the same back when he posted here the first time. He said he don't see someone as a good player who merchs. Avout 1.5 years later he was high ranked in a flipping cc because he knew how to flip, but he never knew how to merch back then.

drumgun is a bit weird lol.

i remember a friend of mined went to gwd when drumgun was there. And my friend goes in the bossroom. Ddumgun immediately said: "go away, u can see me on highscore im really high ranked so better watch urself"

Or something like this. Lool but i still like drumgun. He talks about how hard it is to play without mousekeys but 90% what he does is afking for 19 hrs a day

• Like 2