200M in all Skills

Makilio

You'd have to have a lot of money and 200m woodcutting for elder log bonfires to be competitive with curly roots

They're close enough in fire making xp/hour where I'm fine with having someone do curly roots if they're 200m WC.saves me some coding L

Sorry about the typing, too tired to go through everything on my phone

My numbers are based on methods that top players actually use. 

Melee: Slayer

Range: Abyss

Mage: Abyss/Glacors

Con: Mahog. Tables

Agility: BA + Barb?

Thieving/Fletching: Traders/Broads? (+ Heist now, I guess)

Crafting: Battlestaves (?)

Fishing/Woodcutting: C2 (+ SC)

Firemaking: Elder Log firemaking

Something like this? (Left out obvious skills)

stop pming me plz

You get woodcutting xp from 200m firemaking and fishing, plus what you get from divine yews. The skill is finished off with c2s.

Jadinko Lair, I presume?

I doubt any serious players will be doing Jadinko Lair for their firemaking, either something like Book of Char daily, elder logs on a bonfire, etc.

Yeah you do char every day. Curly roots are a looooooot more efficient than elder logs so I hope no top players are doing them L

So curly roots are faster then drown's method of fm which is 800-820k p/hr with elder logs?

• Like 1

More or less, but I still have to be realistic.

>says you have to be realistic

>left out warbands, which I believe you are the only one to not use. 

Hold on what am I saying, doesn't matter if you use warbands or not, you're not a top pager, you're just talk, lol

edit: most likely made a mistake and misunderstood what you meant, but w/e too lazy to fix it

• Like 4

Hold on what am I saying, doesn't matter if you use warbands or not, you're not a top pager, you're just talk, lol

I think we should first let the people who created the calculators state what their calcs actually are intended to represent. It's pretty clear there are many different ways to calculate how many hours someone needs to train for 200M all.

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

You've been here a while now, most people here are just talk.

EDIT: I am talk too :-)

stop pming me plz

There's no way to make more accurate than use the methods that MOST top players use. That's what I did with my calculator.

I belive that's a way more accurate than include methods that only 1 top player with frosts use, if you know what I mean.

• Like 4

There's no way to make more accurate than use the methods that MOST top players use. That's what I did with my calculator.

I belive that's a way more accurate than include methods that only 1 top player with frosts use, if you know what I mean.

It would be extra work, but you could set up different calcs for different top players specific to their methods that they are going to train. That would be the most accurate.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

edit: most likely made a mistake and misunderstood what you meant, but w/e too lazy to fix it

No, I included warbands
  • Like 1

My numbers are based on methods that top players actually use. 

Not all players use the same methods though, do your algorithms allow for that or are you making the assumption that everyone uses the same method.

Plus it would still be useful to know the least number of hours it takes for said person to get 200m.

You say it would be useful to know the least number of hours, then you double post criticizing the guy who is using top methods as opposed to Gemeos' realistic methods. What? You cannot have it both ways.

Obviously no calculator is perfect but Gemeos' calculator is fairly accurate, and therefore is a good base for comparing times to max. It is pretty ridiculous to expect to make a different calculator every individual high-level player.

• Like 3

Ya tbh, there will not be a perfect calc, and there is definetly room for a calc based on fastest time and then a calc for common methods.  The common method may be more realistic and accurate based on what we are talking about, but the other calc could provide some interesting data aswell

Well suomi played about 12 hrs a day and on the calc it was also almost 11 hrs everyday.

And back then the calc was based on most efficient way.

so its definately room for a calc based on most efficient way.

Thats just my opinion^^

The biggest difference in our calculators isn't in the xp rates we use. Except for a few skills, ours xp rates are within 10-20% of each other. My calculator's goal is to accurately predict how long it will take to get 200m in all skills with a given playing style. Gemeos just divides xp left by the xp rate, which gives a reasonable estimate, but will underestimate the hours for people with a little bit of xp in daily/multi skills and overestimate them for people with a lot.

Something crazy is that just 200m div is something like 2.5k hours.  thats kinda of insane

We need more skills like that. There are only a handful of skills that cost more than 500 hours to get 200m.

• Like 2

Well invention might be faster than div, but they said it will be slow and a buyable, so even if its faster, factoring in the time to get the gp, it might be another 2k+ hour skill, or around that.  I think agi and rc are up there too.  And with this whole ba bonus xp stuff, that makes rc the second slowest skill.

And if warbands wasnt around mining would be second slowest.  Damn, i wish i could train at lrc and feel efficient

Damn, i wish i could train at lrc and feel efficient

Why play if you can't do something you find fun because it is inefficient? It's a game, not a life choice.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Damn, i wish i could train at lrc and feel efficient

Why play if you can't do something you find fun because it is inefficient? It's a game, not a life choice.

Silly tansypoo, rs is an efficiency simulator, not a game or something.

• Like 4

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Well invention might be faster than div, but they said it will be slow and a buyable, so even if its faster, factoring in the time to get the gp, it might be another 2k+ hour skill, or around that.  I think agi and rc are up there too.  And with this whole ba bonus xp stuff, that makes rc the second slowest skill.

And if warbands wasnt around mining would be second slowest.  Damn, i wish i could train at lrc and feel efficient

Yeah buyables are always going to be as productive as their gatherer counterpart at the average income, assuming there are no outside factors. The thing is, though, high levels have really high incomes.

What was rc before Runespan? I wish runespan never came :/

I think ~66k was the max.

And yeah, when ZMI was still efficient RC was #1 skill, now (IMO) it's worst skill :x

stop pming me plz

Slay with kiln cape and drop it before each task

Sorry to quote something a few days old but this interested me. Will this work if you still have a completionist cape as that can be used to fight ice strykes?