200M in all Skills

Makilio

Slay with kiln cape and drop it before each task

Sorry to quote something a few days old but this interested me. Will this work if you still have a completionist cape as that can be used to fight ice strykes?

You can't own a completionist cape. Die with it then slay with your kiln cape.

Sorry to quote something a few days old but this interested me. Will this work if you still have a completionist cape as that can be used to fight ice strykes?

i dun even follow this...dun even get wat u said first hedge :s i r nub and confused

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

i dun even follow this...dun even get wat u said first hedge :s i r nub and confused

You need one of the following to be assigned ice strykewyrms: fire cape, TokHaar-Kal, completionist cape.

Therefore, if you have none of them, ice strykewyrms are effectively blocked.

So, you die with your completionist cape and drop your TokHaar-Kal before being assigned a task.

This top 15 update is no where near as good as the last few because Bxprod is on vacation in the lower Amazon hunting black salamanders and A13D is busy not wasting exp. So, I decided to give just a quick overview of what people have been up to the past month. This is just an overview, I won't go into details and no dry humour. Also, Gemeos, I am doing the current top 15 on the Highscores, not the top 15 in OA exp. Also note, bonus exp weekend is included in the gains.

It's not pretty and not perfect, but should get some information across.  

1. Suomi +0 exp

Suomi has been inactive and we will continue to see him inactive until probably the new skill. He has provided us with an insight that he won't return in the immediate future while he is busy working on cardio in Lapland. 

2. Drumgun + 152m

Drumgun has been gaining exp in all skills he doesn't yet have 200m in. He did BA for agility bonus. Main gains are 22m agility (63m), 18m slayer (133m), and 16m farming (134m). 200m all getting closer and closer. 200m Herb during BXP. 

3. Jake + 29m 

Jake is still busy 07'ing it up. Nonetheless, solid gains in smithing, and mining via minebands both just around 150m exp. Agility for 1.7m exp, and 15m exp in divination other notables. 

4. Jdelacrix + 47m 

Gains for Jdel around the board while gathering bonus exp for fishing. Top gains include 6.4m strenght, 4.1m woodcut, 5.4m fishing, 12m minebands (194m), 7.5m agility, 7.5m divination. 

5. Dragonseance + 129m

Dragonseance has been busy getting bonus exp for agility, fishing, and hunter. We will see some real gains once he starts training skills. Notably this month was a huge 75 hour stretch of crafting for 101m crafting exp. Other skills include daily mining, woodcutting, farming, firemaking, and divination. 

6. Geel + 265m

This month saw Geel achieve 200m summoning and divination. After that, many gains across a number of skills with the highest gains being: 15m ranged, 7.4m strength, 17m smithing, 

9m mining, 14m thieving, 6.6m farming. 

7. Forsberg888 + 288m 

As per usual, big gains from Fors. Included were 26m divination, 36m construction, 78m herblore, 11m mining, and 71m prayer. Big month of buyable exp. We should soon see whether or not his bank extends past these gains. 

8. Almostlost + 102m

Exp for the-one-who-almost-lost-his-life-while-divinationing has has some solid gains this month without visiting the hospital. Top skills include 54m strength, 11m fishing, 11m mining, 5m smithing, and 6.3m firemaking. Look to see a continue in Strength gains. 

9. Alkan + 198m 

Big month for big wiener sub man. Big gains in many skills but dominated by 8m construction, 12m mining, 14m agility, 13m firemaking, 36m fletching, and 19m magic. A well balanced month for him. 

10. Elvis + 59m

With his biggest gains in a long time, Elvis came to life over DXP. His gains of note include 44m summoning and 14m construction. 

11. My Kingz + 253m

It's been reported the King has been proposed to, yet to confirm if the answer was yes. Exp gains should not be hindered if it's just a gossip. A lot of exp was gained by Kingz with top gainers being 147m prayer, 65m crafting, 18m thieving, and 11m minebands. 

12. Paperbag + 27m

Paperbag is losing ranks as fast as he is gaining agility exp, so I guess that's not too bad. Only gain of notice is 25m agility to bring him to 138m. 

13. Crystalfarm + 93m

Primarily focusing on divination with 30m exp, putting him at 170m. Other gains include 9m mining, 40m fletching, and 12m crafting. 

14. Kingduffy + 35m

As per usual, the King has gains in every skill but 3. Skills with over 2m gained are divination, construction, farming, slayer, fishing, woodcutting, magic. 

15. Roger Al + 217m

A big month from Roger Al putting him into the top 15. He continues with smithing - 105m gained with 14m exp from 200m (expect it within the next week). 16m dungeoneering and 6.3m prayer also notable. Also, we saw 200m summoning achieved.

• Like 14

Swarlly.png

This top 15 update is no where near as good as the last few because Bxprod is on vacation in the lower Amazon hunting black salamander

m8 it's desert lizards in the simpson desert m8

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

This top 15 update is no where near as good as the last few because Bxprod is on vacation in the lower Amazon hunting black salamanders and A13D is busy not wasting exp. So, I decided to give just a quick overview of what people have been up to the past month. This is just an overview, I won't go into details and no dry humour. Also, Gemeos, I am doing the current top 15 on the Highscores, not the top 15 in OA exp. Also note, bonus exp weekend is included in the gains.

It's not pretty and not perfect, but should get some information across.  

1. Suomi +0 exp

Suomi has been inactive and we will continue to see him inactive until probably the new skill. He has provided us with an insight that he won't return in the immediate future while he is busy working on cardio in Lapland. 

2. Drumgun + 152m

Drumgun has been gaining exp in all skills he doesn't yet have 200m in. He did BA for agility bonus. Main gains are 22m agility (63m), 18m slayer (133m), and 16m farming (134m). 200m all getting closer and closer. 200m Herb during BXP. 

3. Jake + 29m 

Jake is still busy 07'ing it up. Nonetheless, solid gains in smithing, and mining via minebands both just around 150m exp. Agility for 1.7m exp, and 15m exp in divination other notables. 

4. Jdelacrix + 47m 

Gains for Jdel around the board while gathering bonus exp for fishing. Top gains include 6.4m strenght, 4.1m woodcut, 5.4m fishing, 12m minebands (194m), 7.5m agility, 7.5m divination. 

5. Dragonseance + 129m

Dragonseance has been busy getting bonus exp for agility, fishing, and hunter. We will see some real gains once he starts training skills. Notably this month was a huge 75 hour stretch of crafting for 101m crafting exp. Other skills include daily mining, woodcutting, farming, firemaking, and divination. 

6. Geel + 265m

This month saw Geel achieve 200m summoning and divination. After that, many gains across a number of skills with the highest gains being: 15m ranged, 7.4m strength, 17m smithing, 
9m mining, 14m thieving, 6.6m farming. 

7. Forsberg888 + 288m 

As per usual, big gains from Fors. Included were 26m divination, 36m construction, 78m herblore, 11m mining, and 71m prayer. Big month of buyable exp. We should soon see whether or not his bank extends past these gains. 

8. Almostlost + 102m

Exp for the-one-who-almost-lost-his-life-while-divinationing has has some solid gains this month without visiting the hospital. Top skills include 54m strength, 11m fishing, 11m mining, 5m smithing, and 6.3m firemaking. Look to see a continue in Strength gains. 

9. Alkan + 198m 

Big month for big wiener sub man. Big gains in many skills but dominated by 8m construction, 12m mining, 14m agility, 13m firemaking, 36m fletching, and 19m magic. A well balanced month for him. 

10. Elvis + 59m

With his biggest gains in a long time, Elvis came to life over DXP. His gains of note include 44m summoning and 14m construction. 

11. My Kingz + 253m

It's been reported the King has been proposed to, yet to confirm if the answer was yes. Exp gains should not be hindered if it's just a gossip. A lot of exp was gained by Kingz with top gainers being 147m prayer, 65m crafting, 18m thieving, and 11m minebands. 

12. Paperbag + 27m

Paperbag is losing ranks as fast as he is gaining agility exp, so I guess that's not too bad. Only gain of notice is 25m agility to bring him to 138m. 

13. Crystalfarm + 93m

Primarily focusing on divination with 30m exp, putting him at 170m. Other gains include 9m mining, 40m fletching, and 12m crafting. 

14. Kingduffy + 35m

As per usual, the King has gains in every skill but 3. Skills with over 2m gained are divination, construction, farming, slayer, fishing, woodcutting, magic. 

15. Roger Al + 217m

A big month from Roger Al putting him into the top 15. He continues with smithing - 105m gained with 14m exp from 200m (expect it within the next week). 16m dungeoneering and 6.3m prayer also notable. Also, we saw 200m summoning achieved.

Great update :) Thank you! Nice to see one of these every now and then.

stop pming me plz

Damn, i wish i could train at lrc and feel efficient

Why play if you can't do something you find fun because it is inefficient? It's a game, not a life choice.

Some people play for intrinsic rewards, some people play for extrinsic rewards

Damn, i wish i could train at lrc and feel efficient

Why play if you can't do something you find fun because it is inefficient? It's a game, not a life choice.

Some people play for intrinsic rewards, some people play for extrinsic rewards

He's in EE Tansuo, he gotta try to act like Dseance lol.

I wanted to test something out for a video and found some interesting rates for this weekends promotion on keys

buying 10 bonds @ 6.6mea (66m gp)

I got 22 small, 21 med, 7 large, 1 huge star (1.55m bonus exp)

if you are to train crafting @ 40 gp/exp this would be 62m gp saved in bonus exp) and also got 490k agility exp from lamps (or divination if you use on that)

basically spending 6m gp on 490k agility exp

Clearly not a "respectable" way of thinking of exp rates, but looking at many higher level players, including some on top page (like myself) have done some bonds buying this weekend.

I used exp on prayer though to test out, my calculations were 28m gp for 490k agility exp so clearly not going to use on prayer bonus.

And of course all this does save quite a bit of time takes no more than 10min to use 80 spins up. And gaining 1.55m bonus/lamps

Not a very big sample of course I guess Y0 blue has like 8m agility today from this he may have better sample size

• Like 1

When you get bxp from stars, you need to look at the bxp rate too, because you're saving the time spent doing ba, not agility. That means that your 28m gp only saved you like 75 minutes of ba, not 7 hours of agility. You'd save a lot more time by putting the bonus xp into divination, runecrafting, slayer, farming (if you're at risk of not finishing it on time), or one of the other slower skills.

I used lamps on agility, bonus on div :P Think y0 blue used bonus on agility..has 45m bonus..no idea why, could have just leeched ba, no idea what he is doing

Edit: 28m for 490k agility exp is, spending 66m on the bonds, saving 38m worth of gp using stars on prayer, leaving me with -28m gp and 490k agility exp.

I wanted to test something out for a video and found some interesting rates for this weekends promotion on keys

buying 10 bonds @ 6.6mea (66m gp)

I got 22 small, 21 med, 7 large, 1 huge star (1.55m bonus exp)

if you are to train crafting @ 40 gp/exp this would be 62m gp saved in bonus exp) and also got 490k agility exp from lamps (or divination if you use on that)

basically spending 6m gp on 490k agility exp

Clearly not a "respectable" way of thinking of exp rates, but looking at many higher level players, including some on top page (like myself) have done some bonds buying this weekend.

I used exp on prayer though to test out, my calculations were 28m gp for 490k agility exp so clearly not going to use on prayer bonus.

And of course all this does save quite a bit of time takes no more than 10min to use 80 spins up. And gaining 1.55m bonus/lamps

Not a very big sample of course I guess Y0 blue has like 8m agility today from this he may have better sample size

cool thanks for this i'm buying bonds for 99 craft now, way cheaper then dhides but a bit less fun then making all my own jewelry... Too time-incentive anyhow

YAY FOR BUYSCAPE

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

So, 56.5 gp/exp for your 495k agility exp. You would need to value time very high to use this method to a large extent. You're better off using on divination or runecrafting if some one does decide to abuse it.

Also, Y0 Blue deserves no respect whatsoever, I don't know why we should even mention him on this thread.  

Swarlly.png

56.5 gp/exp if you use stars on a buyable that is ~26 gp/exp, if any higher the gp/exp will be less.
time saved using stars on prayer and lamps on agility is about 5hrs and 40min. while losing 28m gp.

An example of using dragonstones for crafting is 60 gp/exp from what I hear, not sure. You would save like 100m from spending 66m on the 10 bonds (total of 34m gp saved) , pretty crazy how op this weekend really is.

I used lamps on agility, bonus on div :P Think y0 blue used bonus on agility..has 45m bonus..no idea why, could have just leeched ba, no idea what he is doing

Edit: 28m for 490k agility exp is, spending 66m on the bonds, saving 38m worth of gp using stars on prayer, leaving me with -28m gp and 490k agility exp.

i'm pretty sure he wants to troll jebrims records>.> rip day record

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png