200M in all Skills

Makilio

They would say "'oh, Jeb's agi record is #2 now. Seems like he will never get out of anyones shadow."

ltu bought 31m agil and 6.7m div got 2x bonus till 200m for slay and rc.

Shame that it's come down to this.

ikr ltu will keep buying cuz wannabe #1 LT rank

Is he just rich ingame or just crazy stupid with money IRL? 

He can do whatever he wants with his/her money, lol.

They would say "'oh, Jeb's agi record is #2 now. Seems like he will never get out of anyones shadow."

ltu bought 31m agil and 6.7m div got 2x bonus till 200m for slay and rc.

Shame that it's come down to this.

ikr ltu will keep buying cuz wannabe #1 LT rank

Is he just rich ingame or just crazy stupid with money IRL? 

He can do whatever he wants with his/her money, lol.

not rlly, his other account got unbanned after runefest that was rlly sad too though they dont remove bans for botting. His other acc was banned 3-4years.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Thoughts on dragonrider for Slayer.  Really good pray and its hybrid so you can do any task by only switching weps.  Potentially bringing all combat styles in your  invent, getting some prayer and ovls and doing a few tasks per invent

Like bring dual drygores and vw vb in invent, bring 8 ovl flasks i guess so 4 hours, rest of invent except a few slots in pray pots and a few yak pouches or something.  Idk could be cool

ya but you could use warpriest for that for free

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Thoughts on dragonrider for Slayer.  Really good pray and its hybrid so you can do any task by only switching weps.  Potentially bringing all combat styles in your  invent, getting some prayer and ovls and doing a few tasks per invent

Like bring dual drygores and vw vb in invent, bring 8 ovl flasks i guess so 4 hours, rest of invent except a few slots in pray pots and a few yak pouches or something.  Idk could be cool

You do understand that you lose ~7% DPS with that? and also that you can use just one combat style for most tasks. Prayer bonus is also nearly useless because of diminishing returns. So yeah, i see no reason why anyone would use it for slayer(or infact much of anything).

Much more important is that the new dragons apparently count as steel dragons for slayer.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

kYjXZ5k.png

Congratz to Jake! 3/4 there :)

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you can say that you are happy on the way you are playing RS .... so be it !

" HOWEVER "

Playing RS since "06" I remember killing a dragon for it's dragon bone

and taking that bone to my POH altar and right clicking (left clicking will bury it)

the bone than clicking on the altar ..... this took forever.

But now it's a big difference with all the real life money floating around and the game is getting easier

to level. You now can buy the bones and click one time on the altar and use "all".

I can honestly say that " I Played and Enjoyed Runescape "

I might be one of the only players who randomly crafts 10k of every rune via abyss / traditional methods now and then for fun xD

I used to love RC, but didn't care for it much after ZMI almost tripled the exp rates, then RuneSpan virtually doubling THAT exp. Kind of a shame, but 'tis the way it goes.

And then people saying 'obviously there are thousands of maxed/players with 200m xp in various skills, because, 2009/8/7/ whatever is years ago, and they had all that time to lvl.

But seriously :') the biggest part of why every1 is maxed right now is because all skills got like a zillion times easier + buyable xp + challenges etc etc.

Agility XP for running lmfao

Presumably the feather supply will eventually run out and people will stop getting xp for almost nothing lol.

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

My hunter daily was effected badly with rollback/login offline for a while. could have gone past 14m day but less sleep screwed me up, Im sure someone will get 17-18m daily, non of my exp was raf/any ava bonus though. I did reach 11.56m exp though, I dc'd during 6hr log so somehow messed up for me. says 10.8m

Nonetheless happy I was able to power through a skill I hated for a long time :P(for a good daily)

• Like 1

My hunter daily was effected badly with rollback/login offline for a while. could have gone past 14m day but less sleep screwed me up, Im sure someone will get 17-18m daily, non of my exp was raf/any ava bonus though. I did reach 11.56m exp though, I dc'd during 6hr log so somehow messed up for me. says 10.8m

Nonetheless happy I was able to power through a skill I hated for a long time :P(for a good daily)

Grats on being inefficient.