200M in all Skills

Makilio

& grats drumgun on 100m all except smith

Dragonseance has set a daily hunter record 21,7m & Roger Al #1 monthly smithing. Nice.

I like how jagex ignores us when we asked them to redesign the skillcapes for such a long time but puts a 120 cape vote. Legit as [bleep]!

Gotta make dem monaaays yo kno?

Gainz

That triple post, L

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

Dragonseance has set a daily hunter record 21,7m & Roger Al #1 monthly smithing. Nice.

I like how jagex ignores us when we asked them to redesign the skillcapes for such a long time but puts a 120 cape vote. Legit as [bleep]!

Gotta make dem monaaays yo kno?

Gainz

That triple post, L

haha ye forgot that i could just edit it all in one, whatever

Drumgun will be #1 for a very long time unless he quits after the Inventor skill or whatever the #2 new skill is called aka 5.4b xp.

I bet someone like drumgun who has played actively since 08 or something wont like all these promotions, warbands & faster xp methods, it used to be sooo much harder/slower xp rates back then, so who knows? So much updates has happened since 08.

Also why is Kemadorr constantly taking breaks from time to time? He always quit gaining xp after a few months of active playtime nowadays.

Pc Goud, Forsberg888, Dragonseance, Roger Al 4230h, Drumgun 1422h, Kemadorr & Alkan.

Kemadorr #1 burnout of all time.

Oh man, never heard of this guy, but besides agility/divination he only has combat skills (including slayer) and buyables left...all of which are extremely fast xp. With agility now 0 hours, he could be a threat to other top players.

Though you said he has burned out, so thats too bad.

Oh man, never heard of this guy, but besides agility/divination he only has combat skills (including slayer) and buyables left...all of which are extremely fast xp. With agility now 0 hours, he could be a threat to other top players.

Though you said he has burned out, so thats too bad.

He would've been #3 to 5.2/5.4b for sure if he kept on going but he always seem to quit on & off, he also did 200m mining @ LRC #Lol-brb-suicide, I think he also did 150m hunter by Black Warlocks/Red chins? Rest of the 50m possibly from jadinkos.

Didnt drumgun do red chins to 200m hunt

yeah he did all they way with red chins.

i think it was one of the preperation for his 200m summ goal

There was no Draconic Jadinkos at the time he got 200m Summoning.

I remember Runeshark making a draconic jadinko guide @ dec 2010, somewhere around there, his first video I believe, good to know :)

Its pointless for the majority of thr community....they shuld have redesigned the skill cape instead... U have like wat 10% of the community that will be able to actually get them....pointless

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

While I agree that most of the content should be accessible to the majority, there needs to be content only available to few.

And besides, it's not like those capes would give a massive advantage to those who have them. Cape which shows you have 104m exp in that skill, nothing much to it, exact same stats as a regular skillcape, except it's a recoloured dg master cape with a different icon on it.

• Like 1

Its pointless for the majority of thr community....they shuld have redesigned the skill cape instead... U have like wat 10% of the community that will be able to actually get them....pointless

If people want them, they can get them, it's not blocked off to you lmfao, get over it, not all content will be accessible to you instantly.

qq

stop pming me plz

If people want them, they can get them, it's not blocked off to you lmfao, get over it, not all content will be accessible to you instantly.

qq

If people want them, they can get them, huh? The player with the most agility done on one acc can't get one so idk wtf you are talking about.

i dont even

qq

If people want them, they can get them, huh? The player with the most agility done on one acc can't get one so idk wtf you are talking about.

lets just hope you arent srs

• Like 3

stop pming me plz

qq

Want to try that again but not speaking gibberish?

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

qq

The player who has done the most post-200m agility with the same acc is f2p. Anyone who has any 120 skills & are f2p won't be able to get the cape. Is that non-gibberish enough for you?

Nothing is stopping that player from buying membership - especially now that it can be paid for with in-game gold and even gifted from friends. It is there choice to be F2P. If they wanted the cape, they could get it.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

qq

The player who has done the most post-200m agility with the same acc is f2p. Anyone who has any 120 skills & are f2p won't be able to get the cape. Is that non-gibberish enough for you?

They can buy membership. They're not supporting the game in anyway so who cares

stop pming me plz

It doesnt matter to me that its just cosmetic....if it got a different emote then [bleep] they shuld rrally have redisgned the skill cape lol but then again its jagex we tlking abt here always fking things up

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png