200M in all Skills

Makilio

We do have strict rules. It's just that no one cares about them.

Your way of enforcing rules is very similar to the jagex method. you have them but you allow people to break them if they want with no punishment

• Like 1

We do have strict rules. It's just that no one cares about them.

Your way of enforcing rules is very similar to the jagex method. you have them but you allow people to break them if they want with no punishment

Hey bud I'm not a mod

• Like 1

No punishment? By all means keep on breaking them just wait and see, I've been here long enough to know where that will get you  :lol:

tell me more about how this post is within the rules of this thread

A thread cannot define its own rules? I dont think anything he said breaks TIF code except how its slightly OT from the main point of the thread, however its not OT in comparison to the current discussion

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Quite frankly I'd like to submit my own account for consideration. Everyone else is going to get burned out or hacked. Slow and steady.

:)

• Like 3

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

O, well, looky who is reading the thread. DragonAFKeance himself. Maybe he would like to discuss how he threatened that if agility wasn't raised to over 200k xp/hr & made afkable, he would buy spins. Then BAM. Silverhawk boots.

Or would he rather discuss his attempt to destroy Stealing Creation? What part of Runescape does he plan to ruin next?

Discuss.

What other than getting Jebrim to like your posts do you benefit from your continuing flaming ? 

O, well, looky who is reading the thread. DragonAFKeance himself. Maybe he would like to discuss how he threatened that if agility wasn't raised to over 200k xp/hr & made afkable, he would buy spins. Then BAM. Silverhawk boots.

Or would he rather discuss his attempt to destroy Stealing Creation? What part of Runescape does he plan to ruin next?

Discuss.

What other than getting Jebrim to like your posts do you benefit from your continuing flaming ? 

Satisfaction

How is it flaming when those things actually occurred? Go ask Dragonseance why he didn't deny it.

And idk what Jebrim has to do with anything. I've got Jebrim on ignore since Toby Keith sucks.

Edit: I think I shall elaborate more. Jebrim thinks money = success irl. If someone is born into money, does that make them successful? How about if someone begs for money? Money/gp have been the cause of so many problems in RS, but RS is a microcosm of real life. I do find it funny that the EE ppl who flip out over doughnut-nations (i.e. not "earning" your gp) were sc boosting. All 200m's could be done in this game with minimal gp, it just takes a long time, and ppl are always looking for an easy way out. Drumgun will be the first player to all 200m's who did it with gp he earned himself (though Suomi claims Drumgun didn't earn that gp. E-drama L).

How is it flaming when those things actually occurred? Go ask Dragonseance why he didn't deny it.

And idk what Jebrim has to do with anything. I've got Jebrim on ignore since Toby Keith sucks.

Edit: I think I shall elaborate more. Jebrim thinks money = success irl. If someone is born into money, does that make them successful? How about if someone begs for money? Money/gp have been the cause of so many problems in RS, but RS is a microcosm of real life. I do find it funny that the EE ppl who flip out over doughnut-nations (i.e. not "earning" your gp) were sc boosting. All 200m's could be done in this game with minimal gp, it just takes a long time, and ppl are always looking for an easy way out. Drumgun will be the first player to all 200m's who did it with gp he earned himself (though Suomi claims Drumgun didn't earn that gp. E-drama L).

Please elaborate

Where does Suomi claim that?

"Where does Suomi claim that?"

Oh, just a convo where he was going on about everyone would accept gp if it was offered to them, and he mentioned that Drumgun did get gp from others. But then Suomi started going on about how chicks were after his gp THAT HE DID NOT EARN HIMSELF because he's paranoid. If you want Suomi to elaborate on Drumgun getting gp, you are just gonna have to ask him yourself because I put that idiot back on ignore.

Oh, just a convo where he was going on about everyone would accept gp if it was offered to them, and he mentioned that Drumgun did get gp from others. But then Suomi started going on about how chicks were after his gp THAT HE DID NOT EARN HIMSELF because he's paranoid. If you want Suomi to elaborate on Drumgun getting gp, you are just gonna have to ask him yourself because I put that idiot back on ignore.

ok

Dear Suomi,

y do u claim that

ok

Dear Suomi,

y do u claim that

Since you asked so nicely I might as well answer :)

I don't think I said that everyone would accept donations but most people do... but if you have screenshot of what I said exactly feel free to show it lol. Surprised you still remember since we had that conversation so long time ago. I have learned it's better to never use the word everyone because there is always someone who is different lol. There is just lots of top players who lie they have never took donations even though they have, impossible to prove it. So many top players accepted donations even before I started accepting donations. To be honest I don't even care anymore, it's their decision and I am sure they have reasons to do it so I am not going to make any list of all those top players. I will admit I had my priorities messed up when I was still so addicted to rs. And it's true people have tried to use me for attention/gp/fame etc, tried to blackmail me for gp with the craziest things but I am not going to judge people for that either. When you are really addicted to rs it's easy to forget about the real people behind the characters, I will admit I did that mistake so many times too. Well some people just like to troll people online just for fun, it's just the way internet works lol.

We have had this convo so many times but I am still so sorry for "stealing" your agility rank, it was nothing personal. I happened to get 200m agility back then because barb course was just released and I really loved the course. Jebrim had nothing do with it, he didn't tell me to get 200m agility before you and steal your rank. Totally the opposite, he didn't want me to get 200m agility too soon so I don't get it before him. You have no idea how much drama I have had to put through just because of some silly rs ranks... of course I understand it. If someone puts so much effort in their skills and never accepts donations of course it's so unfair to see people accepting donations.

Feel free to see Drumgun as #1 to first 200m all skills or Zezima or whoever you want, it's up to you. You might not believe this but I agree with you, Drumgun deserves it so much. I don't know if you remember but when I was so close to 5b xp I quit for over a month because I really felt like it wouldn't be fair to get 5b xp first since I got so many donations etc. and also it was really hard to get enjoyment from rs for me anymore so I felt like it would be a waste to get 5b xp since I wouldn't even really feel like celebrating it lol. I wasn't feeling happy at all with eoc sof etc. but that's in the past now. When I got 99 divination by mistake I was going to stop using bonds to get p2p so I would be f2p and get removed from the hiscores but I had many conversations about it with my friends and they thought it wouldn't be fair to my fans who wanted to see me get 5b xp and they were right so I decided to get 20M Divination instead. Also now they changed it so f2p players show up in hiscores if you log in so I don't know how it's going to work but I won't be getting more p2p after my premium membership for this year will be over. I don't know if I will manage to stay out of the lobby for 90 days though lol, I still love talking with my friends on rs. And I know even if you got your agility rank back I stole from you it probably wouldn't even change anything. Anyway I am really sorry for all the pain I caused to you or any other rs player because I accepted donations and got 5b xp etc, my priorities were really messed up and I am glad I finally managed to get them right.

Also thanks for all the funny chats we had when we were still training agility and the funny vids you made, shame you never could forgive me for stealing your agility rank but I understand you don't worry. Hopefully you can get over it sometime but if not it's fine. To be honest it took very long to get over the sof updates etc. so I can understand how you feel. It doesn't feel nice if you put so much effort to something, someone just comes and steals your ranks with no effort at all. I know some people like to think I got all my xp just because of donations effigies etc. and can't never understand how much effort I really put to my skills. They don't even need to understand it though, they are just pixels. All my xp on rs don't really matter to me anymore but I am still so happy about all the amazing experinces I had on rs and all the amazing people I got to know. I have played so many different games during my whole life and I gotta say none of the games had a community like rs does. Also I never had a chance to interact with so many people at the same time, it was amazing. I know it's shame I didn't really do anything good with it, I always felt like rank 1 was just a huge burden for me so I guess that's why I managed to mess things up like I did lol. I always felt bad if I didn't have time to answer everyone etc.

Honestly I still feel bad about all the drama etc. I caused even though it was so long time ago. I guess I was way too attached to the game so I couldn't see the big picture that Jagex is a business but it was my fault for letting rs take over my life like that.

There should be some kind of rule to not mention "Suomi" on this thread anymore honestly, I hope people can leave all the things I did to the past. It's nice that some people still try to defend my "achievement" but there is honestly no point, I don't even want people to look up to me. What I did was so silly but still at the same time I am so happy it all happened lol, it took me so long to get back to irl and understand what is really important in life but I am so glad I finally learned it. Some people waste their whole life on drugs/alcohol etc. and never get over it, not going to judge them though it's just so hard sometimes to find your place in this world. I know I invested so much time on rs I can never get back but I will make sure to never repeat those same mistakes and appreciate the things that are really important in your life. Your friends, your family and other people around you are so much more important than some pixels. To be honest if people cared more about each other in this world I probably would never had to escape it to rs but oh well that's just the way world works. I know some people still like to bring up the mistakes I made but trust me there are so much worse things you can do with your life...

I don't know why I keep still making these walls of texts rofl, I know people would probs care less if I never posted here but I don't know lol... being top player was never my thing, I can see that now lol.

But yeah I hope people can leave the things I did to the past and concentrate on the future, there will be so many more people with 200m all skills soon and will be interesting to see how it goes. I promise I won't post huge walls of text like this anymore lol, this post was so off-topic but I really wanted to answer Obey the cow since I was so terrible and took her rank and also to say sorry for all the other pain/hurt I caused in the rs community.

• Like 5

dam that suomi post o.O

p.s. i like how 1 of my friend said that no1 cares who will get now 200m all skills since suomi did first and it ends of story there is nothing special now since some1 already finished rs.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

I guess you can say Suomi did beat the game considering he achieved 200m in all skills before the release of divination but i consider the game as being beaten when you have trimmed comp as well >:C

• Like 1

Defile.png

We have had this convo so many times but I am still so sorry for "stealing" your agility rank, it was nothing personal. I happened to get 200m agility back then because barb course was just released and I really loved the course. Jebrim had nothing do with it, he didn't tell me to get 200m agility before you and steal your rank. Totally the opposite, he didn't want me to get 200m agility too soon so I don't get it before him. You have no idea how much drama I have had to put through just because of some silly rs ranks... of course I understand it. If someone puts so much effort in their skills and never accepts donations of course it's so unfair to see people accepting donations.

Why are donations relevant to 200m agility >_>

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png