200M in all Skills

Makilio

Can we get a time to 200m all update for the top 10?

Drumgun

SUOMI

Jake

Forsberg888

Jdelacroix

Dragonseance

Goud

Alkan

Almostlost

My Kingz

no. why dont you build your own time to 200m all calculator? 

If anyone is actually interested in making their own calculator, here's my algorithm:

Notes:

• Define an hours per day constant.
  • Replace mining, smithing, herblore, and construction with a warbands skill that has 800m xp.
  • The key of the warband skill is equal to floor(xp/200m).
  • The xp of the warband skill is equal to xp%200m - (3 - floor(xp/200m))*13m.
  • All skills except the warband skill start at 13m. The warband skill starts at 13m*4.
  • It is assumed that the player doesn't use curly roots, although they are the best way to get 200m firemaking if BoC isn't enough. It complicates things too much.
  • Theoretically, every skill is a multi skill with silverhawk boots. It's probably easier to just set the xp rate of agility to 200m xp/hour.
  • Your calculator will only be as accurate as your xp rates.
  • This algorithm overestimates time spent, but it shouldn't be more than like 10% more hours.

Steps:

1. Calculate the time spent doing dailies per day
  2. Subtract that from how many hours/day the player plays
  3. Calculate the number of hours to 200m in the non-daily, non-multi skills
  4. For each multi skill, calculate the number of hours to get the fastest to 200m
  5. For the remaining half of the multi skill, calculate the number of hours to 200m using the secondary method
  6. Divide total hours by non-daily time
  7. Multiply that by daily xp in each skill (Accuracy is lost here if the player gets more than 200m xp in a daily skill from this, but it'd only be a couple dozen hours at most; well worth the computation time saved)

Steps 1-7 get you to a point where you only have xp from daily skills left. Do the following with each remaining skill:

1. Calculate the number of hours to completion
  2. Calculate the time spent doing dailies without this skill
  3. Calculate days to completion
  4. Multiply days by daily time

You can increase the accuracy of the calculator by checking for daily xp more often. Above, I describe checking it after completing all of the non-daily skills, but in production I recommend checking dailies at least after each skill is completed.

• Like 1

Drumgun

SUOMI

Jake

Forsberg888

Jdelacroix

Dragonseance

Goud

Alkan

Almostlost

My Kingz

Drumgun - 464

Suomi - 1636

Jake - 2376

Forsberg888 - 2324

Jdelacroix - 3707

Dragonseance - 4156

Goud - 2525

Alkan - 4252

Almostlost - 6215

My Kingz - 5521

My calculations are made assuming the methods that top players actually use, as opposed to some other calculators. It's up to you how you want to use the word "accurate", I guess.

Drumgun

SUOMI

Jake

Forsberg888

Jdelacroix

Dragonseance

Goud

Alkan

Almostlost

My Kingz

Drumgun - 464

Suomi - 1636

Jake - 2376

Forsberg888 - 2324

Jdelacroix - 3707

Dragonseance - 4156

Goud - 2525

Alkan - 4252

Almostlost - 6215

My Kingz - 5521

fors, jdela,host bart, dseance, richard and kingz has tons of bxp from sc

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Drumgun

SUOMI

Jake

Forsberg888

Jdelacroix

Dragonseance

Goud

Alkan

Almostlost

My Kingz

Drumgun - 464

Suomi - 1636

Jake - 2376

Forsberg888 - 2324

Jdelacroix - 3707

Dragonseance - 4156

Goud - 2525

Alkan - 4252

Almostlost - 6215

My Kingz - 5521

Unless someone tells me how much bonus XP they have, there's nothing I can do.

Drumgun

SUOMI

Jake

Forsberg888

Jdelacroix

Dragonseance

Goud

Alkan

Almostlost

My Kingz

Drumgun - 464

Suomi - 1636

Jake - 2376

Forsberg888 - 2324

Jdelacroix - 3707

Dragonseance - 4156

Goud - 2525

Alkan - 4252

Almostlost - 6215

My Kingz - 5521

Unless someone tells me how much bonus XP they have, there's nothing I can do.

cant you just get the bonus experience/hour + the avg xp/hr &somhow work it out from there? idk how it works but it shouldnt be impossible right?

well seance probs got on most of skills 2x lol so inb4 half that time not sure about rest did myself 90m bonus from sc tbh

I have bxp to 200m for all skills not named wc/farming c:

I'd be in good shape if not for an increasingly busy irl schedule...

The real question is how elf city will impact time to 200m all...

@Licert, my only bxp not to come from minigames was/is divination and I think that was between 4.3 and 4.5b I didn't pay much attention.

• Like 2

well seance probs got on most of skills 2x lol so inb4 half that time not sure about rest did myself 90m bonus from sc tbh

I have bxp to 200m for all skills not named wc/farming c:

I'd be in good shape if not for an increasingly busy irl schedule...

The real question is how elf city will impact time to 200m all...

How much did you have to spend on bonds? legit question

@Licert, my only bxp not to come from minigames was/is divination and I think that was between 4.3 and 4.5b I didn't pay much attention.

That's nothing when you're saving like 1k hours, L.

Prismania 2 treasure hunter promotion, lol.

O god jagex pls. Didn't they nerf silverhawks because they don't want people getting too much out of th?????????? laughed for 20 seconds when i saw the  news post. Jagex is such a joke its funny now. 

• Like 1

For 9 days at that.

How many 200ms will be bought this week hmm. I can see some new top 15 forming!

You mean the current top 15 will have an even bigger lead/fors will catch up even more to drum

also guy0ne they nerfed sh boots cus they were too op for what they intended them to be, they didn't intend them to be so damn good for just afking mage on a dummy or w/e, why you posting so many retarded posts on here that makes no sense bruh

• Like 2

For 9 days at that.

You mean the current top 15 will have an even bigger lead/fors will catch up even more to drum

also guy0ne they nerfed sh boots cus they were too op for what they intended them to be, they didn't intend them to be so damn good for just afking mage on a dummy or w/e, why you posting so many retarded posts on here that makes no sense bruh

Here you are probably not in support for this upcoming promo. but you own sh boots and therfore must defend them. lol your cute. must not have 10b to spend so ofc your gonna complain.

• Like 1

For 9 days at that.

bf was more fun

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

For 9 days at that.

Here you are probably not in support for this upcoming promo. but you own sh boots and therfore must defend them. lol your cute. must not have 10b to spend so ofc your gonna complain.

I have the Sh boots, but I choose not to use them cus I'm not planning to go for 5b xp anytime soon, therefore I don't need any agility exp, lol...

How about you post some real shit instead of spamming crap on here that just causes people to debate for days and end up with no positive results m8

• Like 2

debates are funner on this thread than the usual, how long till x person gets 200m all. or. we know whos going to be first. There is nothing to discuss other than the methods people use. prismania relates to the top 10 therfore i will complain about it all i want

debates are funner on this thread than the usual, how long till x person gets 200m all. or. we know whos going to be first. There is nothing to discuss other than the methods people use. prismania relates to the top 10 therfore i will complain about it all i want

debate about ur 100m wc record month which u never did XD waiting for ur excuses

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

what 100m record month? i wc crystals trees all day how would i get 100m wc

also no one should take anything i say seriously when i say im going for records. im never serious. im still doing yoga for first to 99 invention though.

what 100m record month? i wc crystals trees all day how would i get 100m wc

also no one should take anything i say seriously when i say im going for records. im never serious. im still doing yoga for first to 99 invention though.

I dont get..............