200M in all Skills

Makilio

If there wasn't such heavy competition in the top page, where people hunt ranks like no tomorrow, I'm sure the pressure of the key buying wouldn't be there. If everyone decided they didn't wanna take advantage of it and much rather just get more sense of achievement out of their goal, rather than try to finish it faster for a higher rank on the hiscores, I'm sure it'd be all right, but it's like a chain reaction, if one guy buys keys, with bonds from money made through flipping/pvm etc, then everyone else feels obliged to do so to not be caught up to by someone who bought bxp to get double the job done with half the effort, and to keep their ranks. So it is sorta the players fault for taking advantage of it. Let's not forget that Sof and all that would never have come into the game if those fkers in that investment firm didn't buy up 55% of Jagex's stocks. They did the same to MapleStory, implemented pay2win stuff and it sorta ruined MS. (never played, but you get my drift)

It's all a competition, and I guess the top pagers need to find something to waste their money on, plus I guess it's sorta good for the economy when people like Itrolledu spends bills on bonds lol

suomi was #1. and everyone still cares about drumgun.

its all about 1st like "o suomi got all 200m first wow thats nice"

and drumgun will be meh another all 200m and rest players :)

thats why zezima legend not green980 (forgot her name tbh)

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

What would green be a legend for? lol 

peever142.png

though she old player same as zezima?>.>

I cant wait for dragonseance to reach 200m all and get off runescape. Thats the 200m all im most excited about. forsberg takes second

dw with this kind speed game we will see bigger max cap xp or they will make something esle so ppl could keep going to buy spins since top page will be full 5.2b maybe till next summer lol. And gnr wont stop playing rs till they will release new game content because hes playing to finish all content not just all 200m.
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

I cant wait for dragonseance to reach 200m all and get off runescape. Thats the 200m all im most excited about. forsberg takes second

dw with this kind speed game we will see bigger max cap xp or they will make something esle so ppl could keep going to buy spins since top page will be full 5.2b maybe till next summer lol. And gnr wont stop playing rs till they will release new game content because hes playing to finish all content not just all 200m.

Should i expect dragonseance to be rank 1 on every minigame in runescape by 2018?

Should i expect dragonseance to be rank 1 on every minigame in runescape by 2018?

its imposible to finish minigames since the cap is 2147m so gl with ma 12/h 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

challenge accepted

challenge accepted

gf u nub http://puu.sh/9gIZy/a2f0642d58.png

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

So looks like drum is getting about 2:1 slay to farm ratio, making it line up perfectly with 200m farm and slay at the same time, and agi will be in a few days

looking good for finishing 200m all

• Like 2

challenge accepted

gf u nub http://puu.sh/9gIZy/a2f0642d58.png

paid jagex 500 dollars to unban

If there wasn't such heavy competition in the top page, where people hunt ranks like no tomorrow, I'm sure the pressure of the key buying wouldn't be there. If everyone decided they didn't wanna take advantage of it and much rather just get more sense of achievement out of their goal, rather than try to finish it faster for a higher rank on the hiscores, I'm sure it'd be all right, but it's like a chain reaction, if one guy buys keys, with bonds from money made through flipping/pvm etc, then everyone else feels obliged to do so to not be caught up to by someone who bought bxp to get double the job done with half the effort, and to keep their ranks. So it is sorta the players fault for taking advantage of it. Let's not forget that Sof and all that would never have come into the game if those fkers in that investment firm didn't buy up 55% of Jagex's stocks. They did the same to MapleStory, implemented pay2win stuff and it sorta ruined MS. (never played, but you get my drift)

It's all a competition, and I guess the top pagers need to find something to waste their money on, plus I guess it's sorta good for the economy when people like Itrolledu spends bills on bonds lol

For a little more info on this if anyone's curious: http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/26k2ry/runescape_and_maplestory_same_owners_same_outcome/

I'm not OP of that thread, just remember reading it ~10 days ago.

And Dragonseance's new RSN is "big boy haci" apparently named by and after the person/people who "hacked" him. (Source: the HLF thread)

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

HLF has a topic that says Dragonseance has been hacked, can anyone verify this?

Yeah. They can't log in though so everything's good.

http://puu.sh/9gRFI

ALL GOOD, lads.

That's fake L

http://a.pomf.se/gphdia.png

Yea, he just changed his name to the name of one of the hackers for the lulz I guess.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

ALL GOOD, lads.

That's fake L

Yea, he just changed his name to the name of one of the hackers for the lulz I guess.

its for the attention

ALL GOOD, lads.

That's fake L

its for the attention

People act like high profile recoveries don't happen. Chessy018 has something to say about that.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

ALL GOOD, lads.

That's fake L

its for the attention

People act like high profile recoveries don't happen. Chessy018 has something to say about that.

idk who that is