200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

I found it dumb how they gave Jake the award for best rs player, when Suomi was 1 exp off being miles ahead of him again prior to that.. They should atleast have taken the golden gnome away from him and given it to drumgun or whoever is ranked #1 cus let's be honest Jake was #1 for like a month because he begged Forsberg it, that's all, he even lost it was he received the award lmao

• Like 1

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

I found it dumb how they gave Jake the award for best rs player, when Suomi was 1 exp off being miles ahead of him again prior to that.. They should atleast have taken the golden gnome away from him and given it to drumgun or whoever is ranked #1 cus let's be honest Jake was #1 for like a month because he begged Forsberg it, that's all, he even lost it was he received the award lmao

he begged forsberg? fill me in plz

he begged forsberg? fill me in plz

Meant Suomi sorry, I'm pretty sure SUomi made a vid where he said that Jake begged him to not get rank 1, or Suomi heard that they were gonna give some award and he avoided getting max to let Jake get it.

And Steph, you're right, but Jake isn't really #1 either so idk who could be considered rank 1 lol

#1 player doesn't necessarily imply rank 1

the reward was for "Top ranking player" And if Jake is considered a #1 player not based on actual rank but contribution, He would also lose in that catagory because he does nothing for the game. It was for who was on the top of the high scores at the time, Suomi was the one but they probably picked out the people before suomi took rank 1 back. I think during the same runefest Zezima won the award for actual #1 player even though all he did was max but whatever.

#1 player doesn't necessarily imply rank 1

the reward was for "Top ranking player" And if Jake is considered a #1 player not based on actual rank but contribution, He would also lose in that catagory because he does nothing for the game. It was for who was on the top of the high scores at the time, Suomi was the one but they probably picked out the people before suomi took rank 1 back. I think during the same runefest Zezima won the award for actual #1 player even though all he did was max but whatever.

zezima got the golden gnome for "lifetime achievement" and I think that's rightfully given as he might be the only player who was here at the start and who will always be remembered (and he still plays, maxes and gets 200mz)

• Like 3

9Uoav.png

Grats to Drummy

• Like 13

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Huge congrats to Drumgun on finally achieving his goal. Honestly, out of anyone who could have done it, I am most happy to see him atop the top of the highscores with that perfect looking 5,200,000,000 exp. Well done and way to persevere! 

Swarlly.png

I was feeling pretty uninspired to work on anything too useful, so I thought I'd go through the top 10 or so active players and recap how far they are from 200m in all skills.

• I assume that each player plays 12 hours per day.
  • I assume that these players are still active. I don't play anymore so I don't keep track of who is and who isn't active.
  • I assume that no bonus xp is used, so players may finish up to twice as quickly.
  • I don't bother listing a skill if it's above 195m.

Remember that the further away a player is, the larger the error range is.

Forsberg888

• Fishing: 163m xp, 263 hours left
  • Mining: 160m xp, 249 hours left
  • Agility: 183m xp

Forsberg will finish 200m fishing with a little over 30m mining xp left, so he'll have to finish it off at geysers or concentrated gold. I can't calculate if he'll finish agility in time, but expect it to add up to two weeks. Without agility, he's about 6 weeks away from 200m in all skills.

Jake

• Smithing: 172m xp, 24 hours left
  • Mining: 176m xp, 17 hours left
  • Agility: 62m xp
  • Runecrafting: 58m xp, 1091 hours left
  • Divination: 150m xp, 523 hours left

It's unlikely that Jake will have to spend much time training mining and smithing outside of warbands, but it'll be close, especially if he has bonus xp. I can't predict if he'll finish agility in time, but I wouldn't be too worried about it. Expect him to finish in about 19 weeks unless agility holds him up.

J delacrolx

• Strength: 181m xp, 41 hours left
  • Woodcutting: 113m xp, 21 hours left
  • Fishing: 100m xp, 711 hours left
  • Agility: 118m xp left
  • Runecrafting: 173m xp, 205 hours left
  • Hunter: 171m xp, 81 hours left
  • Divination: 134m xp, 694 hours left

Jd will finish most of woodcutting doing C2s. Other than that and agility, though, he'll have earn every xp he gets. Expect him to finish in about 21 weeks. It's worth noting that he'll have to spend 711 hours without silverhawk boots because of C2s.

Geel

• Defense: 84m xp, 193 hours left
  • Fishing: 82m xp, 841 hours left
  • Smithing: 176m xp, 95 hours left
  • Mining: 149m xp, 36 hours left
  • Agility: 140m xp
  • Thieving: 90m xp, 367 hours left
  • Farming: 191m xp, 7 hours left
  • Hunter: 182m xp, 50 hours left

Geel will not finish his warband skills in time unless he seriously cuts back on his playing time. Expect him to finish 18-19 weeks.

Dragonseance

• Woodcutting: 127m xp, 23 hours left
  • Fishing: 68m xp, 940 hours left
  • Firemaking: 179m xp, 8 hours left
  • Smithing: 194m xp, 4 hours left
  • Agility: 135m xp left
  • Farming: 130m xp, 53 hours left
  • Hunter: 162m xp, 106 hours left
  • Divination: 84m xp, 1219 hours left

Dragonseance won't have to spend much time training woodcutting, firemaking, or smithing, but he makes up for it with how much he'll have to train divination and fishing. He'll be close to finishing farming in time, but he definitely should put bonus xp into it instead of into divination or fishing. Expect him to finish in about 28 weeks.

Alkan

• Woodcutting: 163m xp, 71 hours left
  • Fletching: 184m xp, 0 hours left
  • Firemaking: 167m xp, 34 hours left
  • Smithing: 131m xp, 151 hours left
  • Mining: 164m xp, 25 hours left
  • Agility: 140m xp
  • Runecrafting: 113m xp, 665 hours left
  • Hunter: 137m xp, 178 hours left
  • Construction: 120m xp, 92 hours left
  • Divination: 100m xp, 1053 hours left

Alkan isn't close to finishing warbands in time, so he'll have to train smithing and construction normally for a bit. Other than that, he basically only has runecrafting and divination left, with a small amount of woodcutting, firemaking, and hunter as well. Expect him to finish in about 32 weeks.

AlmostLost

• Attack: 167m xp, 75 hours left
  • Strength: 162m xp, 86 hours left
  • Woodcutting: 134m xp, 38 hours left
  • Fishing: 60m xp, 996 hours left
  • Smithing: 136m xp, 45 hours left
  • Mining: 162m xp, 27 hours left
  • Agility: 131m xp
  • Thieving: 87m xp, 375 hours left
  • Runecrafting 99m xp, 777 hours left
  • Hunter 88m xp, 319 hours left
  • Divination: 98m xp, 1066 hours left

AlmostLost is alright on dailies, but he might have to do a few days of smithing if he doesn't slack of on his other skills that much. He has 5 skills left with over 100 hours remaining. Expect him to finish in about 45 weeks.

My Kingz

• Woodcutting: 137m xp, 30 hours
  • Fishing: 32m xp, 1196 hours
  • Crafting: 117m xp, 118 hours
  • Smithing: 146m xp, 67 hours
  • Mining: 147m xp, 38 hours
  • Agility: 133m xp
  • Hunter: 57m xp, 407 hours
  • Construction: 35m xp, 194 hours
  • Divination: 76m xp, 1299 hours

I don't think a lot of people realize how close My Kingz is. Currently, he's about 39 weeks from finishing, but if he has a lot of fishing and hunter bonus xp, he could be less than 30 weeks away. If Dragonseance doesn't finish farming in time, My Kingz could easily slide right in front of him.

Roger Al

• Fletching: 48m xp, 4 hours left
  • Crafting: 24m xp, 251 hours left
  • Herblore: 52m xp, 199 hours left
  • Agility: 77m xp
  • Thieving: 50m xp, 496 hours left
  • Farming: 63m xp, 3,178 hours left
  • Hunter: 48m xp, 433 hours left
  • Construction: 23m xp, 140 hours left

If we pretended that farming didn't exist, Roger Al would be competing with Jake and Geel for 3rd to 200m in all skills. Realistically, he'll likely hold a top 5 rank for a long time while doing farming runs and watching everyone else catch up to him. To put this in perspective, it will take Roger Al longer to go from 5.1b to 5.2b xp than it will to for him to go from 4b to 5.1b xp. Expect him to finish in 18 weeks + 21 weeks of doing farming runs.

I've covered all of the top players in consideration, so I'll move on to some big names that you guys might be interested in.

CrystalFarm

• Woodcutting: 78m xp, 28 hours left
  • Fletching: 87m xp, 18 hours left
  • Fishing: 77m xp, 876 hours left
  • Firemaking: 113m xp, 190 hours left
  • Crafting: 83m xp, 166 hours left
  • Smithing: 74m xp, 510 hours left
  • Mining: 133m xp, 48 hours left
  • Herblore: 156m xp, 58 hours left
  • Agility: 81m xp
  • Thieving: 100m xp, 333 hours left
  • Runecrafting: 119m xp, 622 hours left
  • Construction: 20m xp, 203 hours left

CrystalFarm will have to train his warband skills normally for a while. He also has a lot of C2s left to do. Expect him to finish in 36 weeks.

Paperbag

• Attack: 25m xp, 154 hours left
  • Strength: 28m xp, 391 hours left
  • Woodcutting: 23m xp, 71 hours left
  • Fishing: 22m xp, 1,267 hours left
  • Mining: 35m xp, 117 hours left
  • Slayer: 35m xp, 1,270 hours left
  • Runecrafting: 75m xp, 959 hours left
  • Divination: 29m xp, 1792 hours left

Paperpag has 4 slow skills left. The good news for him is that slayer is only getting faster, but he still has a lot of work left to do. He's 71 weeks away from 200m in all skills.

Carcass

• Strength: 104m xp, 64 hours left
  • Prayer: 55m xp, 126 hours left
  • Woodcutting: 119m xp, 396 hours left
  • Fishing: 192m xp, 54 hours left
  • Crafting: 23m xp, 252 hours left
  • Mining: 137m xp, 45 hours left
  • Herblore: 31m xp. 228 hours left
  • Agility: 61m xp
  • Slayer 95m xp, 801 hours left
  • Farming: 108m xp, 286 hours left
  • Runecrafting: 69m xp, 1,004 hours left
  • Construction: 20m xp, 170 hours left
  • Summoning: 168m xp, 6 hours left
  • Divination: 31m xp, 1,777 hours left

Carcass isn't on track to finish warbands in time. Once considered a potential candidate for a top 5 rank, he's dropped off significantly, with over 5,000 hours remaining. Expect him to finish in about 62 weeks.

• Like 7