200M in all Skills

Makilio

Congrats Drumgun on 200M All Skills! Going to save up for the Invention Skill (inbe4Rank1200M=Drumgun) 

• Like 1

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

I found it dumb how they gave Jake the award for best rs player, when Suomi was 1 exp off being miles ahead of him again prior to that.. They should atleast have taken the golden gnome away from him and given it to drumgun or whoever is ranked #1 cus let's be honest Jake was #1 for like a month because he begged Forsberg it, that's all, he even lost it was he received the award lmao

Um, I didn't beg anyone for it? I didn't even know I was getting the award till it happened, as you can probably guess if you watched the video lol. I never begged Suomi for it, he let me have it.

• Like 3

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

I found it dumb how they gave Jake the award for best rs player, when Suomi was 1 exp off being miles ahead of him again prior to that.. They should atleast have taken the golden gnome away from him and given it to drumgun or whoever is ranked #1 cus let's be honest Jake was #1 for like a month because he begged Forsberg it, that's all, he even lost it was he received the award lmao

Um, I didn't beg anyone for it? I didn't even know I was getting the award till it happened, as you can probably guess if you watched the video lol. I never begged Suomi for it, he let me have it.

HE SPEAKS

HE SPEAKS

HE ALSO READS A LOT, BUT HARDLY EVER POSTS.

• Like 4

HE SPEAKS

HE ALSO READS A LOT, BUT HARDLY EVER POSTS.

dont yell at me 

p.s dem gains

p.s.s join the convo more :D

Runetracker.org.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

youtube is my homepage, and i visit runetracker multiple times per window, where as youtube, i dont really go away from it once i open it.  so i might check top 42, then go to something else and come back to check my daily xp, then go do something, then look at fors or top 42 for a skill etc etc

• Like 1

youtube is my homepage, and i visit runetracker multiple times per window, where as youtube, i dont really go away from it once i open it.  so i might check top 42, then go to something else and come back to check my daily xp, then go do something, then look at fors or top 42 for a skill etc etc

Do you make sure to check my progress to 200m all as well, i am a contender so i hope you look at my runetracker.

10/10

Congratulations to Alkan on 100m base stats! (and 3m off 120 base!)

• Like 1

^best site of all time.  It is actually the number one most visited sight on google chrome for me, followed by this and youtube

I don't think it classes as best site of all time just because it's your most visited site.. I would assume 80% of the world has facebook or twitter as their most visited site but they're both shit

Grats Drum!

^best site of all time.  It is actually the number one most visited sight on google chrome for me, followed by this and youtube

I don't think it classes as best site of all time just because it's your most visited site.. I would assume 80% of the world has facebook or twitter as their most visited site but they're both shit

Grats Drum

Just so you know, when kr148 said "best site of all time" it was more more of a personal hyperbole/overstatement and that he didn't mean it literally.

• Like 2

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Grats Drum

Just so you know, when kr148 said "best site of all time" it was more more of a personal hyperbole/overstatement and that he didn't mean it literally.

well thanks captain obvious

OT: Forsberg 30m off 200m fishing... beast, should finish soon 

Lol possibly the lowest days on top page or top 15 is rank 2, and most days played is rank 1.  I think suomi got 200m all with like roughly 1k days played, and ik that dragonseance has over that already.  Ik he took donations for a lot of his gp, but still think of no warbands, he did agility at barb course, did 200m fishing at barb, did 200m magic, mining and smith at lrc.... like even with over 50% of his money from donations thats unbelievable.

Not to mention, gp is technically "lossless" (flipping or using alts), and ill use dragonseance for the example.  He has been one of the most macro efficient players on the top page, and he does have trim and some other stuff, but still he is using the fastest methods for everything and he has more days of gameplay than suomi did. 

the more i think of it the more impressive that is

• Like 2