200M in all Skills

Makilio

What would be the most efficient way for someone to go from level 1 stats in everything (except hp because someones going to correct me..) to level 99 in all stats + 120 dg? Questing, etc?

edit: without spins

grind like dreyri

that doesnt help

what methods for each skill for each levels, 1-10, 30-50, etc...

Well first you fish shrimps untill you can fish anchovies then after anchovies you fish the next level fish ( i dont even know.) why would you want to know this information for every skill/ why would anyone want to type it all out waste of time.

I'd like to know because if I ever want to make another account to try and max; I'd like to know the fastest methods and I could also pass on the information to friends or others looking to know

Kinda obvious

idc whats rc has tons of guides for 1-99. 

You mean Idk Whats Rc

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

What I was referring to with my last post was this game is always changing and when you're not removing old content you can only have additions to the game that either make it easier to reach a goal or have no impact on the difficulty. The metagame will always change.

Edit: Licert1 I'll put something together for you when I get home from work tonight.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Efficient method to full maxing on a new account in Rs3:

Making money: Transfer it all off a main account.

Daily Methods: Yew divination locations, Warbands, Book of Char, Sinkholes, Big Chin.

Divination: Buy energies and do your best available location. Getting a decent level early is good.

Mining: Warbands to 99.

Cooking: Best meats available with cooking gauntlets, preferably in w100 bonfires OR on a portable forge.

Firemaking: Pyrelord method until you unlock book of char, then book of char/circus to 99.

Fishing: Start off using your best divination bubble until 48/58 fishing for barbarian fishing. Then barbarian fish with best urns until 90. C2 Fish to 99.

Woodcutting: Best divination spot daily until 60, then pure divination yews. After 90 pair wc with c2 fishing while continuing div locations.

Agility: Start off with barbarian fishing and circus. If you manage to get silverhawks, use those to 99. Other wise best course available.

Runecrafting: Start off by getting a wicked hood in burthrope. Take a full inventory of essence and use the free teleport to air altar and make air runes for a quick boost in exp with withdraws. Then teleport to span. On the first level you will be hunting your best available nodes and using the free essence. Middle floor you will repeat the same, although after 44 rc you will go north-west of the wizard and camp the 5 islands there for great constant nodes. after 80/85 move on to the third floor. Always chase the wizard when available.

* Depending on elf city's agility course, it may be better to put choice experience into runecrafting over agility.

Thieving: Pickpocket men until 5, begin Buyers and Cellars. Complete the first portion then continue training until you can complete the caper to unlock chest cages. Openning the doors and world hopping is reccomended until 41/51 thieving, at which point you should begin pyramid plunder until 90. 90-> 99 at dwarven traders.

Fletching: Passively train with daily events until you unlock broad arrows. Fletch between fails @ Dwarven traders. If you achieve 99 thieving before fletching, I suggest fletching on the middle floor at Runespan next to the main wizard. When spoken to he can point out the yellow wizard. Chase down, recieve experience and use your wicked hood to teleport back to the top of the wizards tower and quickly get to the wizard (And rebuy runes for transportation)

Hunter: Big chinchompa and spend points on experience until jadinkos, then Jadinkos to 99.

Farming: Best plots until 15, begin tree runs to 99. I don't suggest herb runs but they do that little extra exp.

Prayer: Gilded altar with a runner, preferably using the runners altar.

Herblore: Best potions available, preferably with Portable wells. Suggested: Daves rfd subquest to stew early for overloads.

Crafting: Spin bowstrings until sapphires, cut those until emerald;ruby;diamond;dragonstones. If cash is a concern switch for best dragon leather and make shields.

Smithing: Knight's Sword quest for 29 smithing, smith some random junk and get 30. Begin Artisan's to 99.

Construction: Wooden chairs/bookcases until oak larders. Make those until teak tables, continue until mahogany tables to 99.

Dungeoneering: Sinkholes and 5man larges. Noteable rewards to purchase include the best necklaces, bonecrusher and charming imp.

Slayer and Combat:

Melee: Slayer. Finish defence at Glacors, unsure on best method for Attack/Strength.

Magic: Slayer. Finish at Glacors.

Ranged: Slayer + Cannon with slayer. Finish at abyssal creatures.

Summoning: Best pouches available, making use of spirit gems once you are in the 90s. Familiarisation during slayer helps as well.

For monthly events such as troll invasion and statues, try to complete them closer to the end of the month so you can progress the skills as far as you can getting the most out of the exp. Also pick slayer for statues.

These may not be the absolute best methods but I feel they are good and reasonable for the average player.

• Like 3

Tranquil.png

Efficient method to full maxing on a new account in Rs3:

Making money: Transfer it all off a main account.

Daily Methods: Yew divination locations, Warbands, Book of Char, Sinkholes, Big Chin.

Divination: Buy energies and do your best available location. Getting a decent level early is good.

Mining: Warbands to 99.

Cooking: Best meats available with cooking gauntlets, preferably in w100 bonfires OR on a portable forge.

Firemaking: Pyrelord method until you unlock book of char, then book of char/circus to 99.

Fishing: Start off using your best divination bubble until 48/58 fishing for barbarian fishing. Then barbarian fish with best urns until 90. C2 Fish to 99.

Woodcutting: Best divination spot daily until 60, then pure divination yews. After 90 pair wc with c2 fishing while continuing div locations.

Agility: Start off with barbarian fishing and circus. If you manage to get silverhawks, use those to 99. Other wise best course available.

Runecrafting: Start off by getting a wicked hood in burthrope. Take a full inventory of essence and use the free teleport to air altar and make air runes for a quick boost in exp with withdraws. Then teleport to span. On the first level you will be hunting your best available nodes and using the free essence. Middle floor you will repeat the same, although after 44 rc you will go north-west of the wizard and camp the 5 islands there for great constant nodes. after 80/85 move on to the third floor. Always chase the wizard when available.

* Depending on elf city's agility course, it may be better to put choice experience into runecrafting over agility.

Thieving: Pickpocket men until 5, begin Buyers and Cellars. Complete the first portion then continue training until you can complete the caper to unlock chest cages. Openning the doors and world hopping is reccomended until 41/51 thieving, at which point you should begin pyramid plunder until 90. 90-> 99 at dwarven traders.

Fletching: Passively train with daily events until you unlock broad arrows. Fletch between fails @ Dwarven traders. If you achieve 99 thieving before fletching, I suggest fletching on the middle floor at Runespan next to the main wizard. When spoken to he can point out the yellow wizard. Chase down, recieve experience and use your wicked hood to teleport back to the top of the wizards tower and quickly get to the wizard (And rebuy runes for transportation)

Hunter: Big chinchompa and spend points on experience until jadinkos, then Jadinkos to 99.

Farming: Best plots until 15, begin tree runs to 99. I don't suggest herb runs but they do that little extra exp.

Prayer: Gilded altar with a runner, preferably using the runners altar.

Herblore: Best potions available, preferably with Portable wells. Suggested: Daves rfd subquest to stew early for overloads.

Crafting: Spin bowstrings until sapphires, cut those until emerald;ruby;diamond;dragonstones. If cash is a concern switch for best dragon leather and make shields.

Smithing: Knight's Sword quest for 29 smithing, smith some random junk and get 30. Begin Artisan's to 99.

Construction: Wooden chairs/bookcases until oak larders. Make those until teak tables, continue until mahogany tables to 99.

Dungeoneering: Sinkholes and 5man larges. Noteable rewards to purchase include the best necklaces, bonecrusher and charming imp.

Slayer and Combat:

Melee: Slayer. Finish defence at Glacors, unsure on best method for Attack/Strength.

Magic: Slayer. Finish at Glacors.

Ranged: Slayer + Cannon with slayer. Finish at abyssal creatures.

Summoning: Best pouches available, making use of spirit gems once you are in the 90s. Familiarisation during slayer helps as well.

For monthly events such as troll invasion and statues, try to complete them closer to the end of the month so you can progress the skills as far as you can getting the most out of the exp. Also pick slayer for statues.

These may not be the absolute best methods but I feel they are good and reasonable for the average player.

woah

thanks mate

To amend my guide to be for 200m all... continue the activity for each skill to 200m instead of stopping.

Tranquil.png

Arguing over semantics but 120s weren't actual "content" until recently. So it's all dependant on how you want to word it.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

Roger al has only fast skills left, which is incredible tbh, if there is ever a way to get more farming xp in a day (not like faster xp than trees just like a slower method to get more xp in a day) he could get 200m very soon.  Hes really close if you look at his stats

Roger al has only fast skills left, which is incredible tbh, if there is ever a way to get more farming xp in a day (not like faster xp than trees just like a slower method to get more xp in a day) he could get 200m very soon.  Hes really close if you look at his stats

then you see his farming and see he's not close at all rip