200M in all Skills

Makilio

So Geel will most likely be rank 3 to 200m all skills, that leaves rank 4 to Jdel, Alkan, or Dseance.  I think Jdel is going a bit slow to compete with them but who knows, Alkan and Dseance are about neck and neck atm

You think alkan, who fishes rocktails, can compete with someone like dragonseance? 

Sorry after furthur investigation dragonseance's gains are just as bad. guess he only plays 2 hrs a day.

So Geel will most likely be rank 3 to 200m all skills, that leaves rank 4 to Jdel, Alkan, or Dseance.  I think Jdel is going a bit slow to compete with them but who knows, Alkan and Dseance are about neck and neck atm

You think alkan, who fishes rocktails, can compete with someone like dragonseance? 

Sorry after furthur investigation dragonseance's gains are just as bad. guess he only plays 2 hrs a day.

http://puu.sh/adTUY.jpg

Seance is on his worst behavior. 

Alkan has fished rocktails, but in terms of hours remaining alkan and dragonseance are neck and neck, depending on the calc they are within like 100 hours of eachother.  So ya i would say they are close.  Alkan could do c2 as well or wait for elf city and see what difference that makes.  And also, alkan has been playing more than dragonseance lately so i do think that 4th place is between those two or jdel and i believe it could be close

I understand Yoko's point, and I also view buying spins/altscaping along the same lines as Mere does (cheating). 

It's really quite ridiculous that Jagex let itrolledu get millions of slay xp/hr @ KK with his clan/stream slaves the way he did. It should have been nerfed RIGHT AWAY.

There are so many things wrong with Jagex today tbh it's not even funny. Look at yesterday's release of legacy... Godswords and chaotic maul outdps drygores, polypore/chaotic staff outdps seismics, royal cbow > ascensions. Accidental huge buffs to most PvM bosses to the point where they are barely doable with t90 armor. Such a gloriously broken update. Their incompetence combined with their inability to quickly respond to broken XP methods that EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT makes me so mad.

Not to mention their condoning RWT like Yoko said which enables players like Fors to exist.

An't blame itu tbh. The thing I dislike the most is that all the keyrank friends he has in clan copied him and abused it just as bad. Would be kinda w/e if it was a one off thing.

We can't blame Jagex for introducing mtx. It is all cause of the investment firm that bought 55% of Jagex. They did the same to maplestory unfortunately.

• Like 1

Why does something have to be worthwhile for it to be active content

Edit: shouldn't this conversation be in the legacy topics

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

72312b.png

Was hoping he'd get Mining, Fishing, and Agility all at once, but I guess not.

Is your computer a potato?

Also,

vwMin.gif

Wtf... I have no idea why that came out in such awful quality. Terribly sorry about that.

Grats Forsberg!

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Congrats to Forsberg888, the Master Spin Buyer.

Pretty much everyone else that gets 200m all should be crowned the prince of spinbuyer and the jester of spinbuyer and whatnot if you're following that logic, because pretty sure most of the people competing for rank 3/4 bought spins too.

Congrats to Forsberg888, the Master Spin Buyer.

Pretty much everyone else that gets 200m all should be crowned the prince of spinbuyer and the jester of spinbuyer and whatnot if you're following that logic, because pretty sure most of the people competing for rank 3/4 bought spins too.

I don't think he'd mind that lol

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Why should anyone care about others respect? If their goal is 200m all, why wouldn't they use every single available method for them to gain exp and be efficient about it?

If you are playing this game for e-respect and e-fame, you are definitely playing it for the wrong reasons.

• Like 3