200M in all Skills

Makilio

A fellow tiffer has a faster method

Ohh share? I heard claims of 20m xp/hr with strongarm + enlightenment but idk what they do personally.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Oh snap that is insane!

I'd say it's bug abuse because of the animation. The boosts and action bar, I'd consider legitimate training method.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Well considering this is already breaking the rules (bug abuse), might aswell use the double click mouse keys button, which is default + on the number pad for the spam clicking. 

Just for the record, i have heard that this is bannable.

I would like you to explain why you consider it bug abuse, because I don't really see why.

Because back then, we had no action bar, so for things like dropping fish, burying bones, etc. you had no choice but to do each of them one at a time separately.

Then they add an action bar, even going as far as specifically giving us the ability to simply hold the key down in order to drop all of an inventory of items at once (even though spam clicking is faster), not sure why they would consider burying bones like that to be bug abuse if they don't consider dropping items that way to be bug abuse either.

Besides, you're paying like 3-4 times as much for that kind of prayer exp/hour compared to simply using a Gilded altar :P

• Like 2

There's a throttle on burying bones from the inventory. This forces you to be able to only bury one bone per tick. Burying bones through the action bar breaks this throttle.

There is no throttle on dropping items. It's easy enough to drop two items in a single tick using only your mouse, and still possible (though difficult) to drop even more items in a single tick using mousekeys.

The difference between dropping and burying lies in the existence of this throttle.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I would like you to explain why you consider it bug abuse, because I don't really see why.

Because back then, we had no action bar, so for things like dropping fish, burying bones, etc. you had no choice but to do each of them one at a time separately.

Then they add an action bar, even going as far as specifically giving us the ability to simply hold the key down in order to drop all of an inventory of items at once (even though spam clicking is faster), not sure why they would consider burying bones like that to be bug abuse if they don't consider dropping items that way to be bug abuse either.

Besides, you're paying like 3-4 times as much for that kind of prayer exp/hour compared to simply using a Gilded altar :P

dragon rider amulet and aura makes frost dragon bones with that method 20m xp hour for 20gp/xp, it's not that much more expensive considering the rates you'll get

Noone has been banned though, for either occurrence. We've had the multilogging discussion before and I'm pretty sure it's been dried out.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Ahh so burial is out oh well I was eventually planning on doing a 1-day 200m prayer hahah

And yeah, going with the previous line, when I made my video and claimed theoretical max of 45000 bones per hour, realistically 35000, for realistic 26m xp/hr enlightenment with frost bones, I did not consider this to be bug abuse. In my video, clicking was done 100% legitimately, and its not like this is the first thing that has ever been multiple actions per tick (see old boltmaking for 1.5m fletch/hr, herb cleaning/mud rune grinding to a lesser extent).

If youre still interested in the video or the methods, since its been patched already, heres a primitive version of the spamclick method. It was not fun, consisted of me smashing my keyboard for a minute with every key bound to leftclick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCjhTV8b1lw

This has actually existed for quite a few months, perhaps even longer.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Regarding the prayer method:

When burying bones normally, the process goes something like

game.wait(
     &player.prayer.buryBone
); // Wait 1 tick then bury a bone

But whoever coded the action bar [bleep]ed up and forgot the sleep, so you're only limited by the max actions/tick. This would fall squarely under bug abuse because you're taking advantage of a developer's mistake. For that reason, we're not really allowed to encourage players to use it on tip.it.

Of course, I don't think Jagex would blame anyone for taking advantage of the bug. To a casual player, it just looks like an intentional feature of action bars. It's almost entirely the action bar developer's fault for forgetting the sleep and the API developer's fault for making the sleep external and probably not documenting it.

So my conclusion is that if you did take advantage of the prayer bug, you'd probably be fine. Just don't talk about it.

Side note: I have no idea how callbacks work in Java

• Like 2