200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ya maybe, i can see that.  Im pretty sure suomi said he has no regrets, and if some1 can look at it from the perspective of they enjoyed that time then they wouldnt, but i can understand where your coming from.

To each their own.

Anyway, back on topic

Can we get a time to 200m all update for Alkan, Dragonseance, Jdel, and i guess throw Geel in there for good measure even though he will be 3rd to 200m all

Alkan - 2,413

Dragonseance - 2,132

Jdelacroix - 1,637

Geel - 1,293

Don't get why you couldn't check yourself, but whatever...

I'm not really sure how this calculator works, but how come for each player it says they have 0 hours till 200m Agility when they're all still a while from reaching 200m? I also looked up myself and it says I have 0 hours till 200m Fletching when I'm at just 13m xp, and 1 hour till 200m Agility when I'm only level 83.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

I set the xp rate for agility to 200m xp/hour because my calculator wasn't designed to handle silverhawk boots.

If you can get 200m fletching while getting 200m thieving, fletching will take 0 hours, which is accurate. Leftover xp is finished by fletching broad bolts while standing around, at 900k 600k xp/hour I think. Fishing and woodcutting follow a similar pattern because of C2s.

Also, the calculator assumes you're maxed. Otherwise, there would have to be a time to max calculator as well, which we've shown to be impossible to implement with a satisfactory degree of accuracy.

• Like 2

I set the xp rate for agility to 200m xp/hour because my calculator wasn't designed to handle silverhawk boots.

If you can get 200m fletching while getting 200m thieving, fletching will take 0 hours, which is accurate. Leftover xp is finished by fletching broad bolts while standing around, at 900k xp/hour I think. Fishing and woodcutting follow a similar pattern because of C2s.

Also, the calculator assumes you're maxed. Otherwise, there would have to be a time to max calculator as well, which we've shown to be impossible to implement with a satisfactory degree of accuracy.

Broad arrows are like 600k/hour or something without bonuses

grats to AlmostLost on 200m fm

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

OMG ^ 

Could anyone check hours till 200m for me.

Nick; 0men_wolf     with a zero

http://xpw-beta.com/tools/hiscores/?name=0men+wolf

This is the part where I wish I could even buy 1 bond. R.I.P
Prismania but exclusive to divination yo

Only 400 hours saved, cool

Seems like he avged 233k xp/hr for almost 23k hours :o + his 2007 acc is pretty nice lol, rank 8 rc

Interesting :o I thought he would have more gp than that and bought more keys + played more than 18 hours a day by the way his gains looked. Respect to him regardless of the way he got his money. He's a really nice guy too.

• Like 1

Seems like he avged 233k xp/hr for almost 23k hours :o + his 2007 acc is pretty nice lol, rank 8 rc

Interesting :o I thought he would have more gp than that and bought more keys + played more than 18 hours a day by the way his gains looked. Respect to him regardless of the way he got his money. He's a really nice guy too.

It does cost more, hes a liar.

Why would he lie and then go onto admit he uses alts for wbs, 07 etc? I don't think he has any reason to lie, if you look at his gains it doesn't show like he would have, anyway.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1lj0yc/what_are_some_of_your_unethical_lifehacks_nsfw/cbzqiva?context=3

Yes, I know it's possibly something like that but I doubt it, 400 hours saved is still a lot and I don't think he would have lied about that, but if so I don't really care because anyone else would have done it too

ab54ab431b60377a1e19c1b597607651514a5216

Is it really anyone here's job to judge how fors made his money. (to anyone it applies to) Get over yourself and expectations of others conforming to your ideas of 'fair', especially in an online game (where bug abuse/RWT are done consistently by top players)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

You're in the wrong thread if you don't want to see stupid judgements about playstyles, bruh. 

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Why would he lie and then go onto admit he uses alts for wbs, 07 etc? I don't think he has any reason to lie, if you look at his gains it doesn't show like he would have, anyway.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1lj0yc/what_are_some_of_your_unethical_lifehacks_nsfw/cbzqiva?context=3

Yes, I know it's possibly something like that but I doubt it, 400 hours saved is still a lot and I don't think he would have lied about that, but if so I don't really care because anyone else would have done it too

compare suomi to forsberg888 lets see, suomi had to do mining. forsberg didnt, suomi didnt have bonus xp for woodcutting or fishing, forsberg did, suomi had to do agility at barb advanced, forsberg didnt, Forsberg got to do slayer at about double what suomi got.  Neither had to make any money using any large amount of effort. Yup, Forsberg only saved 400 hours by doing the stuff he did. silverhawks saved over 1500 hours alone, sc abuse saved 300+ hours. warbands saved 600 hours. refer a friend+avas saved another 1000+ hours. and the 400 hours saved for spinning. No clue how much was saved from 07 because idk how he would have made his gp without it.  I wont include the slayer  because obviously slayer rates being nearly doubled isnt his fault but the 400 hour number is way off. 

You have the choice to avoid these overpowered methods and obviously he chose not to, now hes just lying about it trying to make himself seem good. Drumgun is the best runescape player to ever play. Forsberg will be last place next to geel and itrolledu for anyone to get 200m all. Who knows if itrolledu will even get 200m all anyway. probably not.

Your opinions are your own, however he said he saved 400 hours from prismania. Not how many hours he saved vs suomi.

Here's what I want to know- How many hours did suomi save vs players like N0valyfe, zezima, and uloveme? Yes I know those players were far from 200m all.

My opinion- Mish Zezima is the best runescape player to ever play.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Your opinions are your own, however he said he saved 400 hours from prismania. Not how many hours he saved vs suomi.

Here's what I want to know- How many hours did suomi save vs players like N0valyfe, zezima, and uloveme? Yes I know those players were far from 200m all.

Im not comparing how much was saved vs suomis methods. Im adding the other hours based on methods which i consider cheating. it would be + another 5-6k hours if i compared it to what suomi had to do..... warbands=cheating sh=cheating sc alt glitch=cheating spins=cheating 07=cheating. Notice i didnt include slayer. 

Im not comparing how much was saved vs suomis methods. Im adding the other hours based on methods which i consider cheating. it would be + another 5-6k hours if i compared it to what suomi had to do..... warbands=cheating sh=cheating sc alt glitch=cheating spins=cheating 07=cheating. Notice i didnt include slayer.

Well then, my mistake. It seemed clear to me that you were directly comparing what sumoi did not have vs what Forsberg did have (especially with the beginning statement of "compare suomi to forsberg"), and then adding up what you say these methods saved in hours, and therefore reaffirming your previous statement that Forsberg was a "liar" for saying he saved 400 hours. But the reality is he was referring to 400 hours saved from prismania. Thank you for clearing that up.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Wolf said "Only 400 hours saved, cool

Seems like he avged 233k xp/hr for almost 23k hours :o + his 2007 acc is pretty nice lol, rank 8 rc. "

I made an assumption that host fors was claiming that was all the time he saved.

compare suomi to forsberg888 lets see, suomi had to do mining. forsberg didnt, suomi didnt have bonus xp for woodcutting or fishing, forsberg did, suomi had to do agility at barb advanced, forsberg didnt, Forsberg got to do slayer at about double what suomi got.  Neither had to make any money using any large amount of effort. Yup, Forsberg only saved 400 hours by doing the stuff he did. silverhawks saved over 1500 hours alone, sc abuse saved 300+ hours. warbands saved 600 hours. refer a friend+avas saved another 1000+ hours. and the 400 hours saved for spinning. No clue how much was saved from 07 because idk how he would have made his gp without it.  I wont include the slayer  because obviously slayer rates being nearly doubled isnt his fault but the 400 hour number is way off. 

You have the choice to avoid these overpowered methods and obviously he chose not to, now hes just lying about it trying to make himself seem good. Drumgun is the best runescape player to ever play. Forsberg will be last place next to geel and itrolledu for anyone to get 200m all. Who knows if itrolledu will even get 200m all anyway. probably not.

Wolf said "Only 400 hours saved, cool

Seems like he avged 233k xp/hr for almost 23k hours :o + his 2007 acc is pretty nice lol, rank 8 rc. "

I made an assumption that host fors was claiming that was all the time he saved.

I said that, if you had watched the video you would've known.

+ Why are you comparing him to suomi? No one here is saying fors > suomi ...

Not forsbergs fault anyway that jagex keeps shoving all of this bonus experience bullshit in our faces

His fault that he uses the methods not jagexs

(guy who doesn't use silverhawks/warbands because it's OP)

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting