200M in all Skills

Makilio

I wonder what roger al is doing, ik its most likely traders and fletching, but the ratios are odd

Yeah I'm pretty flustered and a bit perturbed by it as well

Speaking of traders, my friend CrystalFarm gave me a tip about the XP I thought I'd let you all in on - If you're only doing it for thieving, as soon as you don't get the XP popup (when you get stunned), quickly relog - You won't be stunned when you log back in!

Shame my computer sucks & by the time I relog the stun would've already been gone :-(

stop pming me plz

You guys would be a lot happier if you just added the trolls (and the people who consistently argue with the trolls) to your ignore list. There will only be about 5-15 posts/page instead of 20, but the thread will actually be enjoyable to read. :thumbup:

The thread can't be enjoyed because of people who buy their way to the top.

im surprised there are people here who like seeing players like spinburger buy their way to the top.

if you like seeing pay their way to the top, there really isnt anything to discuss about. You should buy some spins so you can be the next discussion of how stupid you are to waste money on xp while others are working their accounts by skilling and not participating in promotions.

very appalling to see that pre pubescent players here think paying your way makes you included in the competition.

Mfw

Some people just want civil discussions here but people keep bringing up spins and trash top players for using them.

You either use them or you don't that's the end of it. Some people on here really need to re evaluate their life and consider if spending their daycrying on a thread about how some people play the game, is worth their time, because it leads to nothing and just creates drama.

Asuming we're all around 18-25 it bafles me how immature the arguments get should keep the discussions civil and somewhat mature imo.

If you want to cry about spins don't hate the player hate IVP the investors that bought most of the stocks in jagex and brought microtransactions in. Just like they did to maplestory. Idk why I even read this thread I learn nothing new and gain nothing from reading countles spam and arguments about how fors did shit and how bad spins are.

I do not suøpport spin buying but I am not wasting my day crying I play how I want to and care about what I do.

Grats on 200m cook Kr since I don't have you added, fairly eady skill but it's a start and a 200m is a 200m. Gl with the future probs gonna stop posting here as it's a waste of time trying to battle the people trying to argue about everything

• Like 3

Asuming we're all around 18-25

Risky move when Fors himself is only 17 lol :P

And you say you ignore spin buyers and just play how you want to, but unfortunately microtransactions have a significant effect on the economy just like bots do so you are affected by it regardless. Just sayin'.

I agree with your stance, though. I don't buy anything except my ~$6/mo membership, a payment I refuse to alternatively pay with bonds, thereby support the RWT infrastructure (another player paid RL money to sell me the bond in the first place). I understand this might be hypocritical to some of you (I'm paying RL money for membership which is, in a sense, RWT), but meh. It makes me feel "legit" (lol 2k14rs "legit").

Also, I would ignore the troll Afrobros.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Alt bands is getting nerfed on monday, how do you guys think this will effect the race to 5.4b xp after inventor comes out?

Source?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Asuming we're all around 18-25

Risky move when Fors himself is only 17 lol :P

And you say you ignore spin buyers and just play how you want to, but unfortunately microtransactions have a significant effect on the economy just like bots do so you are affected by it regardless. Just sayin'.

I agree with your stance, though. I don't buy anything except my ~$6/mo membership, a payment I refuse to alternatively pay with bonds, thereby support the RWT infrastructure (another player paid RL money to sell me the bond in the first place). I understand this might be hypocritical to some of you (I'm paying RL money for membership which is, in a sense, RWT), but meh. It makes me feel "legit" (lol 2k14rs "legit").

Also, I would ignore the troll Afrobros.

I'm only 17 aswell but I turn 18 in a month so I just assume that most people on this thread is around that age or about to turn 18 :P 

Agreed. I'm more lenient about bonds though cus I pay for my osrs acc's mem with it cause I don't have a job and I don't have any money over the summer so I can't pay for it like every school year I get money from the government every month and I just use that to buy members with, but I get what you're saying. Hard to have morals in a game where the company don't have morals

Alt bands is getting nerfed on monday, how do you guys think this will effect the race to 5.4b xp after inventor comes out?

Source?

It's obv Guy0ne or some troll

• Like 2

NVM, I can link you directly to the google docs: The Slayer Model.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

It's the most up to date that I know of.

Account Help

It hasn't been updated in ages but it's the closest thing to what you're asking for so far, especially in light of the legacy update.

I'm sure someone will start collecting research all in one place soon but I don't know of any yet. Check HLF maybe they'll have a thread that covers what you're asking about.

hzvjpwS.gif

It hasn't been updated in ages.

There just isn't a spreadsheet yet that comes close to what you've requested, especially in light of the legacy update. I'm sure someone will start collecting research all in one place soon but I don't know of any yet. Check HLF maybe they'll have a thread that covers what you're asking about.

You mention legacy, is there actually a task which is worth doing in legacy? Thought eoc was better at everything.

Otherwise you could try and contact Thai, who usually updates that model.

Account Help

In what world are those accurate, hell hounds are a do task at 90k xp/h, abby demons listed at 117k xp/h, highest xp/h task after airuts and ganos is 136k xp? seriously. These are bad

The calculator doesn't give you the best task list. It tells you what would happen if you used a given task list.

Is there a decent slayer spreadsheet that has been recently updated if so can you post the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlYuucxG_rz5dGhFUXVpaURjTzVkTVBTR2ZZYmdwOEE&usp=drive_web&pli=1#gid=0

Not extremely recently updated, but very close to perfect atm.

Eoc is better than legacy everywhere, unfortunately. I use legacy at low hp tasks though, namely hellhounds and mutated jadinkos. I can get about 55 mutated jadinko kills in 1 ovl dose with revolution, and about 47-50 with legacy (drygores). Hellhounds are really nice to afk with legacy in kuradal's lair.

Absolutely do celestial dragons btw, best task alongside airuts.

Is there a decent slayer spreadsheet that has been recently updated if so can you post the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlYuucxG_rz5dGhFUXVpaURjTzVkTVBTR2ZZYmdwOEE&usp=drive_web&pli=1#gid=0

Eoc is better than legacy everywhere, unfortunately. I use legacy at low hp tasks though, namely hellhounds and mutated jadinkos. I can get about 55 mutated jadinko kills in 1 ovl dose with revolution, and about 47-50 with legacy (drygores). Hellhounds are really nice to afk with legacy in kuradal's lair.

thanks david blaine.

Why are hellhounds always considered a do task at their low xp/h and ice strykes a block at 170k xp/h?????

thanks david blaine.

Why are hellhounds always considered a do task at their low xp/h and ice strykes a block at 170k xp/h?????

Players value afk experience.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

thanks david blaine.

Because ice strykes are magic xp which is much less valuable than melee xp, and their weighting is 12, making them more common than most tasks which are 10 or under. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Kuradal

You also might be advised to put off slayer till the new elf master comes out.

What I would personally change from that spreadsheet: 

Do:

- Aviansies @ arma GWD

- Black dragons @ QBD

- Blue dragons are a fast task, ascensions+bonecrusher w/ dragon rider amulet isn't bad pray xp either. Death's swiftness every cooldown, stand in center of the room in kura's lair.

- Dagannoths @ DKS

- Iron dragons

- Mithril dragons

- Suqahs (sometimes)

- Tdogs (sometimes)

Don't do:

- Spiritual mages (long task, stupidly pathetic drops, no charms, no effigies, mediocre xp, I don't understand why they're a do on that sheet tbh)

Meh.

update on drumgun and fors? Have they quit rs?

Drumgun, I'm not sure... but, Forsberg seems to have moved onto 2007 playing on his 

account Lynx Titan that he originally used as an alt... link to his tracker for 07:

0 i bet he's getting ready for corp 

• Like 2

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

update on drumgun and fors? Have they quit rs?

Drumgun, I'm not sure... but, Forsberg seems to have moved onto 2007 playing on his 

account Lynx Titan that he originally used as an alt... link to his tracker for 07:

0 i bet he's getting ready for corp 

Hmm, didn't think of that.. possibly

edit: drumgun & forsberg might also be planning on camping some araxxor for inventor gp

stop pming me plz