200M in all Skills

Makilio

Not 126 obviously if the Xp cap is being raised beyond 200m as well lol. You'd need something higher, like 130 or 140. I'm currently level 140 in Agility.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Not 126 obviously if the Xp cap is being raised beyond 200m as well lol. You'd need something higher, like 130 or 140. I'm currently level 140 in Agility.

Thanks for that statement of the blatantly obvious. I was clearly using 126 as an [example]. 

M'brainusage

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Thanks for that statement of the blatantly obvious. I was clearly using 126 as an [example]. 

M'brainusage

The point is, that it doesn't need to be removed. For example make the cap level 200 and probably no-one will every reach it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

M'brainusage

The point is, that it doesn't need to be removed. For example make the cap level 200 and probably no-one will every reach it.

Oh someone will reach it eventually. lol. But I see what you're saying. level 200 all, for example, would take years to accomplish. 

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

M'brainusage

Oh someone will reach it eventually. lol. But I see what you're saying. level 200 all, for example, would take years to accomplish. 

The theoretical level 200 would something like 200 billion XP...I think that would be a while :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

M'brainusage

Jagex would need to change their ways of gaining xp for that amount to be possible (see the comment by arceus :P ). And even if 200 would be possible, you could add 100 levels to it and it would take a few hundred years more ;)

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

M'brainusage

And highscores would still be porked

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• 3 weeks later...

As the race to 200m all skills is pretty much over now on this thread I'l give a shoutout to the oldschool runescape version: http://forum.tip.it/topic/321824-200m-in-all-skills/

It's basicly only me writing bad top 15 updates, but some of you might find it interesting.

• Like 2

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Ok i didn't want to be the one to start saying things, but since it's been brought up, ya he was a major dick and i was honestly so happy he got banned.  He harassed me, called me pathetic, and even made an account, joined my clan, and supported himself in an argument against me.  The argument was about me being pathetic and that suomi was a pedophile (why would he spread that rumor).  He then asked my friend for money and said he would pay him back, and then he just kept the money.

I've never heard of anyone saying he wasn't a dick, and the fact that he attacked someone irl just confirms this guy has issues.

To add to this, the only exchange we had ever had before this was me saying gratz to him a few times, which he then said he wanted to take me off his friends list me because he doesn't keep "pathetic fanboys" on his friends list.

So like gemeos said, i usually don't feel good about bad things happening to other people, but this time I'm happy he at least got some punishment for his behavior

P.S.  Thanks richard for taking one for the team, hope you're face is alright

• Like 1

Related: http://puu.sh/kxKZc.gif

/watch?v=QK8dbqL_2nc

Also on the topic of top pager drama, Crystalfarm changed to an 'offensive' name and got force changed (for the love of god don't look at the new name)

his jersey is also 10 lmfao

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ok i didn't want to be the one to start saying things, but since it's been brought up, ya he was a major dick and i was honestly so happy he got banned.  He harassed me, called me pathetic, and even made an account, joined my clan, and supported himself in an argument against me.  The argument was about me being pathetic and that suomi was a pedophile (why would he spread that rumor).  He then asked my friend for money and said he would pay him back, and then he just kept the money.

PEOPLE ON AN ONLINE GAME ARE BIG OL' MEANIES :'(

lmao

I love you a13d keep up the quality content btw

PEOPLE ON AN ONLINE GAME ARE BIG OL' MEANIES :'(

lmao

I love you a13d keep up the quality content btw

I didn't wanna be the one to say it but yeah  :rolleyes:

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

^I know there is a difference in harassment on the internet and in real life, but it is still harassment. You cannot decide for others how they react on it.

• Like 4

Retired item crew