Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

29860 replies to this topic

E M R E
[ Display Name History ]

E M R E

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:E M R E
  • RSN2:d0ubl3 E

Fors got 200m prayer and passed Goud for rank 6.

The Marquis
[ Display Name History ]

The Marquis

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • RSN:Dark Marquis
  • Clan:HYT

Ah, that glorious moment when the 200m thread reaches page 1337

TipTopCat
[ Display Name History ]

TipTopCat

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Tip Top Cat

The boots are nearly useless for FPF. They typically activate 1 time per full 6-7 minute round, about half way through (probably after the game thinks you've run for 1 minute). You would hope they would activate when you turn in A&B for herb xp, but they don't.

E M R E
[ Display Name History ]

E M R E

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 177 posts

Fors got 4.3B xp. And seems to be doing herblore now

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

Getting sick and tired of all these bullshit spam posts and stupid videos.

Either post constructive, on-topic posts or see this thread locked.

The choice is yours.

(this being an example of a constructive post)

Apparently if you're doing Agility, boot activation only happens during a minute of running or when completing the course. Someone posted some math stuff and it was like 90k xp/hr more to wait 10 seconds between each gnome lap. Found that a bit odd.

If you continuously do Agility you'll get one charge every 70-80 seconds, (besides the overall one minute of running charge which kicks in every 5 minutes or so).

If you wait so you can get the charge every 45 seconds it ends up being quite a bit faster.

This I can confirm for Gnome. I haven't tried any other courses.

Wasn't there some big decision made in another forum topic where the moderators decided they were going to be more laid back here? This one thread brings more people to the Tip.It Forums than all the others combined, so locking it would be silly. Just lay off and let us conduct our conversations as we please, regardless of the specific topic. Moderate only if things start getting offensive. And don't give some BS response about the forum rules. Rules can be changed. There's a lot of people here tired of the overmoderation being done by you guys. Moderating serves the purpose of resolving potential conflicts. What you may consider off-topic posts does not cause any drama conflicts in itself and therefore does not require moderation.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Maxingmck
[ Display Name History ]

Maxingmck

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,114 posts
  • RSN:Mck
  • Clan:EE

It was an empty threat to highlight what could happen if this thread continues to be an agility obsessed cesspool. No point to a 200m thread if half the posts are RL vids or [bleep]ing about SOF.

OT: Jagex recently invited the top streamers to HQ for a stream with all at once. Sad most of the streamers were 07ers, shows JaGeX values entertainment factor vs dedication and knowledge in who they reward

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

Jagex is not some single-minded entity. It was specifically the Old School team that invited them. These people are regular guest streamers on the official RuneScape Twitch as well, which the OSRS team dominates. Also bear in mind that Twitch streaming for RuneScape only first hit off because of OSRS, so it's really not that unusual for the OSRS to have more influence with it than the RS3 team.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

Wasn't there some big decision made in another forum topic where the moderators decided they were going to be more laid back here? This one thread brings more people to the Tip.It Forums than all the others combined, so locking it would be silly. Just lay off and let us conduct our conversations as we please, regardless of the specific topic. Moderate only if things start getting offensive. And don't give some BS response about the forum rules. Rules can be changed. There's a lot of people here tired of the overmoderation being done by you guys. Moderating serves the purpose of resolving potential conflicts. What you may consider off-topic posts does not cause any drama conflicts in itself and therefore does not require moderation.

BlogScape is one place where we've decided to be more laid back at. Feel free to start a blog if you wish.

You are free to continue posting here as you please, as long as it is on-topic and adheres to the rules. The rules haven't been changed so I'm sticking to them, I suggest you do the same. This thread has had several posts reported by around half a dozen people or so in the last few days, so don't pretend to know anything about "overmoderation."

Don't bother replying to my post again, as I will not reply to yours.

If you have a problem with my decision then please PM an administrator if you wish.

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts

Fors got 4.3B xp. And seems to be doing herblore now

Almost about to overtake Dragonseance

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Umdlye
[ Display Name History ]

Umdlye

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • RSN:Tru

OT: Jagex recently invited the top streamers to HQ for a stream with all at once. Sad most of the streamers were 07ers, shows JaGeX values entertainment factor vs dedication and knowledge in who they reward

Not just for streaming:

"Next few days are gonna be busy. Got some awesome players here to help us with designing legacy combat/PvP improvements/other stuff."

"They'll be in the studio for 2 days. We've got a mixed bag of EOC/old school players to try to get balanced views on legacy."

Maxingmck
[ Display Name History ]

Maxingmck

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,114 posts

Not just for streaming:

"Next few days are gonna be busy. Got some awesome players here to help us with designing legacy combat/PvP improvements/other stuff."

"They'll be in the studio for 2 days. We've got a mixed bag of EOC/old school players to try to get balanced views on legacy."

Streamers shouldn't determine the direction of the game. Feedback is one thing, but letting [generic insult]s with access to a webcam and viewbots do Jagex's job is not an idea I approve of.

Chris Archie deserves absolutely no part of designing any content in either RS. His way to fame is very shady (not accusing him of anything here). Alisha and Erin can't contribute anything positive either. Glad I cant physically get twitch followers the same way they do. Though im glad jagex approves of women using the fact they are women for e-fame. :rolleyes:

B0aty at least knows what is going on, but he still focuses on 07. EOC PVP should be designed by people like woox, trolld, and smokey. They understand how systems can be challenging and rewarding at once.

mck.pngMck.png

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
I thought the point of Legacy/PVP improvements was to cater to the guys who quit for OSRS, which would explains B0aty's presence. Woox/iTrolledU/Smokey are more PVM-geared players, too.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Maxingmck
[ Display Name History ]

Maxingmck

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,114 posts

I thought the point of Legacy/PVP improvements was to cater to the guys who quit for OSRS, which would explains B0aty's presence. Woox/iTrolledU/Smokey are more PVM-geared players, too.

People quit for OSRS because it is a better, more community friendly, less complicated game. Fixing PVP wont draw them back to the xp addicted, skill ruined, RWTscape.

Those 3 are best because they actually understand the eoc and its intentions/limitations

mck.pngMck.png

Gemeos2
[ Display Name History ]

Gemeos2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • RSN:Gemeos2 RS3
  • RSN '07:Gemeos2

Why do you play RS3 if you know that OSRS is better?

I mean I wouldn't trade my 28b car for a cheap one.

Paragon
[ Display Name History ]

Paragon

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • RSN:-

Now a race between forsberg and jake for spot 2? Assuming drumgun will be 1.

SofRuinedRs
[ Display Name History ]

SofRuinedRs

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • RSN:no xpwaste

Now a race between forsberg and jake for spot 2? Assuming drumgun will be 1.

I think that Fors will win easily if he can continue playing as much as he has been playing

E M R E
[ Display Name History ]

E M R E

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 177 posts

fors already at a 84m week :)

Kr148
[ Display Name History ]

Kr148

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • RSN:Kr148
  • RSN '07:Kr149
  • Clan:Wosby's altfest

Why is jdel counted out of this.  He plays more than jake and has a lot of xp.  I think Its between Jdel and Fors

King Jaxie
[ Display Name History ]

King Jaxie

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 81 posts

Why is jdel counted out of this.  He plays more than jake and has a lot of xp.  I think Its between Jdel and Fors

Isnt jdelacroix playing 5-7h a day on average these days + doesnt have silverhawk boots?

Kr148
[ Display Name History ]

Kr148

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • RSN:Kr148
  • RSN '07:Kr149
  • Clan:Wosby's altfest

he can get sh boots

1 user(s) are reading this topic