Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

29863 replies to this topic

stenvikteam
[ Display Name History ]

stenvikteam

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 247 posts

I liked how Suomi got a little shoutout in the new quest. If that was meant to be in light of the semi-recent Twitter drama, then that was really nice of them.

What exactly was the shoutout?

My yt: https://www.youtube....r/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:A13d

Not gonna spoil it xd

Posted Image

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

This was earlier this morning.

200m%20xp%20all_zpslqpqp9ba.png

Didn't realise anyone was so close to 200m all.

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
uh ...

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

This was earlier this morning.

200m%20xp%20all_zpslqpqp9ba.png

Didn't realise anyone was so close to 200m all.

You have been away too long!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

Holy crap have I ever. :oops:  Alright nothing to see here, move along. 

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,475 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

#Zezima200M_All

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
he's a mere 5M away as of this post

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Gang Sabre
[ Display Name History ]

Gang Sabre

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 572 posts

Considering it isnt even July anymore...

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts

xmas top 15 upd8: 

some of them got jack of all trades

outside the top 15:

even that a13d retard almost has it now

Posted Image

xAgen
[ Display Name History ]

xAgen

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • RSN:Agen

can you get more pathetic than a 3 digit 5.4 rank

Jebrim
[ Display Name History ]

Jebrim

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RSN:Jebrim I
  • RSN2:Jebrim V
  • RSN '07:Jebrim IV
  • Clan:TMOA

EasyScape killed this thread lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,475 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

https://forum.tip.it...33#entry5596562

This one can use more traffic :lol:

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts

doesn't look like there's enough memes there for my taste

Posted Image

Gang Sabre
[ Display Name History ]

Gang Sabre

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 572 posts

Finally hit 200M total XP, I supppose that is sort of relevant. ;)

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

Drumgun is gonna be the first person EVER to get all 200m.

Correct. #RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

Drumgun is gonna be the first person EVER to get all 200m.

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

Not quite, I don't expect anybody to fully devote their life with 30-40 years of RuneScape.

Ok, JUSTIN.

2nH0QQS.png

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

TmIPJQA.jpg

MBWimle.jpg

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

And about your comment about rank 1's deserving their rank, that is hardly the case. All rank 1's just happened to be playing RS earlier than other players and I know plenty of nolifers who deserve a better rank because they worked harder. If there were no cap, then playing earlier would only give an advantage (early lead). Playing later would also give an advantage (faster Xp). This way they're balanced out and the person that gets #1 would truly have earned it. It would be far more valuable an achievement than someone who managed to find an excuse to stop training. With no limit, if you stop, you risk losing #1 and giving somebody else the chance at having #1. The real achievement goes to the guy who manages to maintain #1 in that case.

You're impressed by Romeo having maintained #1 in both skills and "holding off the competition". I do agree that 200m in both is a good achievement and is in fact still further along than what I've achieved so far personally. But you're wrong to think that Romeo beat out the competition. He had none. His only competition was in Agility and he got #1 because that competition had gotten banned (and no, not for botting). NOBODY trained Mining or Agility long-term straight. It isn't like today. Back then people stopped at 20m or 30m Xp and just kept their rank 4 or whatever. There was a status quo until someone else trained up and some people decided to train a little to defend their rank. Lover Romeo was the first to actually train the same skill straight, first taking over Mining and getting rank 1, which also happened to have less high ranks than Agility. He held rank 3 in Agility during this time for 6 months between 20m and 30m Xp during 2006. This is to show how little competition there was. From this time onwards, he was training either Agility or Mining. He was the ONLY player in the game to focus on the same skill like this. He did long-term Mining for many months and then swapped to Agility for a few months and when he did finally take Agility #1 after Inuyasha8750 got banned, he did Agility straight for many more months to catch it up to his Mining Xp. From then on he went back and forth more frequently, doing only 1-3 months in a single skill straight.

He did what nobody back then was willing to do and that's how he got #1 in both skills. Inuyasha8750 held rank 1 in Agility for 2 years. He got 40m Xp a couple months after taking #1 and stopped there. 1 year later he was only 55m Xp and #2 (the previous #1, Dakini Sword) had only went from 26m to 35m with Romeo sitting at 30m in 3rd place. The next year Inu got banned but even then he was only 71m Xp. ROMEO HAD NO COMPETITION.

This is just Agility btw. Mining was in an even worse state, since it was considered by many to be the hardest skill in the game. Let's just say that Romeo easily had a huge lead in this.

Romeo never nolifed; he played consistently and didn't swap skills all the time like other players at the time did. He was the first of a generation to do a single skill a lot and that was how he got to 200m in both Mining and Agility first. People talk about him "beating me", but I honestly wasn't even around then to compete with him. By the time I got 99 Agility, Romeo had been in the top 3 in Agility for 2 years (#1 for a full year too already) and had 150m Xp in both Agility and Mining. There was no race, no direct competition.

He's not a noob, but neither is he awesome (or me for that matter). I respect his achievement with Mining and do recognize him as having put in the most effort out of any Miner. With Agility, both myself and Skwysh have put in more time and effort than he has and that is simply a matter of fact. Obey The Cow is about equal with him timewise. As a player, he has good achievements, but the RS ranks themselves are meaningless (since it only shows who started real skilling first). Instead, you have to look into the details of each person's training methods and how much time they put into it to get a better understanding on who has achieved more. Being lucky hardly counts. I don't hate Romeo, but I also don't recognize him as the best in Agility. For that matter, I don't even consider myself the best. The only thing I consider myself as is having spent the most time/effort and obtained the most Xp in Agility out of any other player in the game. In fact, like I said earlier, I have the most out of any skill. This much I am proud of and it IS a PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT, not some shallow thing that I use to have an excuse to get e-fame with.

1q3Ksii.png

xlefu0T.png

DragonGayeance
[ Display Name History ]

DragonGayeance

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 140 posts

If you are able to survive without having a job, I don't see what the difference is with nolifing RuneScape for 10+ years and working with school/job for that time in terms of having a life. Atleast the former is on your own schedule and with your own will.

Btw, did you ever finish your hw from the THIRD time you took Linear Algebra?

ZbrIBcP.jpg

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users