Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29854 replies to this topic

kingbrooks
[ Display Name History ]

kingbrooks

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • RSN:kingbrooks10
  • Clan:Crimson Knights
[quote="3hitm4g3u

I think it's fair to say most if not all people with 200M exp in even just one skill have a below satisfactory social life.[/quote]

I think it's fair to say that you have no evidence to back this up.

Also as we all know Zezima was (and maybe still is) in a relation with 5pirit, as well as being at University, I would say he's doing pretty well.

Also look at Gertjaar's Youtube channel (and look at mine to) a lot of his videos seem to show he has a social life.
Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.
Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)
2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts
Internet girlfriends aren't an indicator of a social life I'm afraid, even if you have seen videos of her on youtube.
Posted Image

Laura
[ Display Name History ]

Laura

Cor Aut Mors

• Members
  • 3,425 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

I think it's fair to say most if not all people with 200M exp in even just one skill have a below satisfactory social life.

No, it's not "fair." You know nothing of their life other than the fact that they play Runescape and are progressing quickly within the game.
Posted Image

hawkeye770
[ Display Name History ]

hawkeye770

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 143 posts

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Runescape Classic says hi.

I said ANOTHER 5-7 years. When did I ever mention the past?

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

hawkeye770
[ Display Name History ]

hawkeye770

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 143 posts

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

you have no idea what you are talking about. Ultima online is still running last time i checked, same with diablo 2, everquest, ragnarok online, lineage, i could go on for days. and NONE of these games (with the exception of lineage) has ever had the amount of players runescape has. Runescape isnt going anywhere. I have played all these games and you know what they all have in common? There is always some clown like you spouting how they wont last x years yet they all survive.

Nice to be called a clown by someone I've never talked to or heard of. All I am saying is that I just can't see RuneScape going for a lot longer with all the problems going on now and the distractions of other projects like MechScape. But oh well, continue the flame war. :roll:

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Fools_Taco
[ Display Name History ]

Fools_Taco

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Fools Taco
  • Clan:Skilling Guild.

you have no idea what you are talking about. Ultima online is still running last time i checked, same with diablo 2, everquest, ragnarok online, lineage, i could go on for days. and NONE of these games (with the exception of lineage) has ever had the amount of players runescape has. Runescape isnt going anywhere. I have played all these games and you know what they all have in common? There is always some clown like you spouting how they wont last x years yet they all survive.

Nice to be called a clown by someone I've never talked to or heard of. All I am saying is that I just can't see RuneScape going for a lot longer with all the problems going on now and the distractions of other projects like MechScape. But oh well, continue the flame war. :roll:

Sorry i called you a clown, that was dumb.

For a mmo runescape has a VERY large player base i dont think its going anywhere.

Bauke
[ Display Name History ]

Bauke

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,553 posts
  • RSN:Quitter
  • Clan:True Maxed

Also as we all know Zezima was (and maybe still is) in a relation with 5pirit, as well as being at University, I would say he's doing pretty well.

Also look at Gertjaar's Youtube channel (and look at mine to) a lot of his videos seem to show he has a social life.

Indeed. Playing a lot of RS doesn't mean you don't have a life. Also, just because people know how to skill effectively, and do nothing but skilling, doesn't mean you don't have a life. Too bad a lot of people here are narrow minded.

Don't know about Gertjaars. I don't know the guy. Though conclusions about someone's life based on how much xp they have in RS, is pathetic.

Guest__
[ Display Name History ]

Guest__
  • Guests
It will happen one day, May or may not be gertjaars who knows... All i know about Gertjaars is he started sometime after 2004, just 5 years and he's crawling his way to 2bill xp, who knows.. maybe he has 5 or more years in him? But with the current total max xp = 4.8billion, Gert is roughly 1/3 of the way there.

There was a time years ago, that people were debating just like this, but the title was "99 in all skills" Now there's a chunk of people that have it.

Who know's new quests and items and monsters, may make the slower skills faster...

And for the people that think RS will die, not a chance. Runescape have made the gowers in the top 10 richest men in the UK, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

DoomedMages
[ Display Name History ]

DoomedMages

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Doomed Mages
Although this is clearly not contributing much to the original post....

Has Gertjaars actually stated that he's going for 200m slayer exp, and indeed 200m in all skills?

The only thing i've heard is something in an interview with Dawgsaysftw, in which he stated that he'll be playing untill he "gets bored" lol.

And regarding 200m in all skills?

Lol, I remember the days when I used to wonder if someone would get 99 in everything.

Someday someone will get 200m in everything, will just be years away, unless Jagex xontinue with ugly updates and everyone quits thus making jagex close down... ;)

Death7178
[ Display Name History ]

Death7178

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 123 posts
I think the max total xp is 2,147,573,731 or something?

Don't know if you can still get 200m xp in every skill.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Aneron
[ Display Name History ]

Aneron

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Aneron
  • Clan:DGS

The past is a good indicator. Jagex would have to deliberately ruin RS to make the number of new subscriptions fall below the number of people who quit. Hell, there are people who say they deliberately ruin RS every other week and it's still growing. It's been growing ever since it was created - there are as many players if not more than there were when Jagex launched their assault on RWT, and most people at the time seemed to think that was the end. Mechscape could possibly undermine it but apart from that possibility the game is staying.

and @death that is the max gp not xp

Wheels
[ Display Name History ]

Wheels

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Wheels II
  • Clan:SoDB

I believe he was referring to the fact that Classic has lasted longer than that and still has regular players.

Posted Image
Are you winning The Game?

Mouseball11
[ Display Name History ]

Mouseball11

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • RSN:GongFLOW
Anyone who ever does it needs to go outside

Death7178
[ Display Name History ]

Death7178

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 123 posts

The past is a good indicator. Jagex would have to deliberately ruin RS to make the number of new subscriptions fall below the number of people who quit. Hell, there are people who say they deliberately ruin RS every other week and it's still growing. It's been growing ever since it was created - there are as many players if not more than there were when Jagex launched their assault on RWT, and most people at the time seemed to think that was the end. Mechscape could possibly undermine it but apart from that possibility the game is staying.

and @death that is the max gp not xp

Nope not true.

The max number a java app can hold is 2,147,571,639 or whatever i said.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Lt_Surge
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Surge

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • RSN:Youta

The max number a java app can hold is 2,147,571,639 or whatever i said.

That is true, and for skills, Jagex goes to the tenth place when calculating your experience. So that's 214,757,163.9, which is an ugly number, so they make it 200 million.

jcube69
[ Display Name History ]

jcube69

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:jcube69 rs

R[]fl I dont think anybody has like 20 years spare to do that, seriously ;\ They'd probably die irl first anyway

I doubt it takes 20-something years. Gert has only been playing like 4-5 max, and he's about halfway there.

jesus..i creased my acount before feb 2002...not sre when tbh i just rember thats when my recoverys were lst set..(updated them finally =p)

i only hav 88m xo..in 7 years (4-5 mems) thats like 12mxp a year..whic is horirble... considerin some players get over 50m in a month...
Posted Image

kingbrooks
[ Display Name History ]

kingbrooks

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • RSN:kingbrooks10
  • Clan:Crimson Knights

Indeed. Playing a lot of RS doesn't mean you don't have a life. Also, just because people know how to skill effectively, and do nothing but skilling, doesn't mean you don't have a life. Too bad a lot of people here are narrow minded.

Don't know about Gertjaars. I don't know the guy. Though conclusions about someone's life based on how much xp they have in RS, is pathetic.

Everyone presumes maxed out players have no life, I'm sure you've gotten it yourself.

And to the guy who said Zezima has an internet gf, it's not true dummy they met irl.
Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.
Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)
2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

RSBDavid
[ Display Name History ]

RSBDavid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,113 posts
  • RSN:Davidd
Gertjaars seems like a normal kid. He is just an efficient player. No-life is derogatory in my mind. If he puts his mind to it, I am sure he could accomplish 200m in all skills, summoning and runecrafting being the hardest.

Posted Image

[Software Engineer] - [Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

All_Is_Great
[ Display Name History ]

All_Is_Great

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,498 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Who's this Gertjaars you guys speak of :?

Anyways, 200m in all skills? Damn, that will need a LOT of motivation and dedication.

Staurolite.png

RSBDavid
[ Display Name History ]

RSBDavid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,113 posts
  • RSN:Davidd

Who's this Gertjaars you guys speak of :?

Anyways, 200m in all skills? Damn, that will need a LOT of motivation and dedication.

http://hiscore.runes...com/hiscores.ws

Look at first ranked player.

Posted Image

[Software Engineer] - [Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users