Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29854 replies to this topic

Reztral
[ Display Name History ]

Reztral

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Lovepanda86
  • RSN2:Restral
It will happen eventually. Not sure when though.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

Blutters
[ Display Name History ]

Blutters

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,157 posts
  • RSN:Blutters
Everyone is entitled to their own goals but I just don't see why you'd spend YEARS of your life for XP over the 99 mark.

It really offers you absolutely no advantage except for prestige, which is often downgraded by others anyway.

I can understand 99s. You get some sort of advantage, even if it is ever so slight.

I've also seen a lot of potentially flimsy elements in RuneScape - as in, a new update wiping your XP (will happen eventually...), or being caught out as an autoer even if you obviously aren't (which I've heard is non-appealable). Plus, it pains me to think that JaGEx could easily raise all of an account's level XPs to max manually in just a few seconds, but that these players will spend chunks of their lives doing it.

Gotta admit, though, #1 out of 1,000,000+ legitly is neat.

2dgucz6.png

hihihi727
[ Display Name History ]

hihihi727

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 333 posts

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

Lol... it sounds like you have lost respect for Zezima because he managed to break his addiction to Runescape XD

hihihi727
[ Display Name History ]

hihihi727

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 333 posts

I'm sure many people would be impressed with such an achievement, but to be honest, I think it would be sad. People everyday waste their lives playing MMO's. You only live once, sitting all day staring at a computer screen is no way to live it.

You know whats funny though? im sure they would get interviews, a trip to jagax headquarters, and ALOT of recognition for such an accomplishment. The world would know more of them then they ever would of you.

So who would the loser be?

Well personally i don't think thats an accomplishment. I mean i hardly think much people look up to Getjarrs and think "wow... my only goal in life is to be as intelligent, athletic and hardworking as he is", actually i don't really think that his lifestyle is all they healthy and playing games that much can't be good for you, and its not like he's doing it for a good cause either. Also, i was under the impression that Zezima (even my friends who don't play runescape have heard of him o.O) was made fun of by most people for being a nerd rather than admired so no i think i would rather be a "loser" and actually do real work + go outside rather than have people make fun of me 24/7 because i enjoy playing computer games a little too much. In my eyes the real loser would be the person who sits in front of the computer for far too long. And you act as if everyone wants to go to Jagex HQ because it is their life dream and we would all be incredibly jealous of anyone else who is fortunate enough to go there. Sorry, but thats not true, ditto interviews.

la la la
[ Display Name History ]

la la la

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,939 posts

In my eyes the real loser would be the person who sits in front of the computer for far too long. And you act as if everyone wants to go to Jagex HQ because it is their life dream and we would all be incredibly jealous of anyone else who is fortunate enough to go there. Sorry, but thats not true, ditto interviews.

The real loser is the one who harasses another for following his/her passions.

lalalasig2.png

langer
[ Display Name History ]

langer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,144 posts
  • RSN:Langerkiller
It will happen in the next 5-7 years especially if low xp skills like agility, RC and slayer get upgraded. In fact, any upgrade to the general equipment set-up for slayer will result in better xp per hour. With the latest run update, both agility and RC have been given a boost regarding xp per hour. If it's not Gert or Aasiwat getting it done, it's gonna be someone else, but I'm pretty sure it will happen. There is nothing that indicates that RS will not be here for another 5-7 years and even with 30% decrease in the player base per year, there would still be 25K players online at the same time in 5 years, which would be enough for Jagex to maintain a pretty stable game with fewer servers and updates.

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills
Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602
Latest top 15 update : page 602
6 slowest skills chart : page 563

nerdboyxxx
[ Display Name History ]

nerdboyxxx

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • RSN:SkillerEgo
  • RSN '07:SkillerEgo
Eh, it's possible. I doubt anyone could be bothered to stick it out. They'd get like 200M in every skill and then like three days later another skill comes out :wall: :lol:

disturbeda.png

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

Yeah he's right. A lot of us have no lifed and may still be doing it, but you can only keep it up for so long. Take a look at Zezima. A lot of people I know barely play anymore, including myself.

Wish I knew how to grind/no life. 7 years and I STILL dont have a 99 due to costs, time etc :|

Popoto.~<3

Levon_
[ Display Name History ]

Levon_

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • RSN:Levon
  • RSN2:Dang 5 def
have you all forgotten how long farming would take?
Posted Image

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

nerdboyxxx
[ Display Name History ]

nerdboyxxx

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,357 posts

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

Yeah he's right. A lot of us have no lifed and may still be doing it, but you can only keep it up for so long. Take a look at Zezima. A lot of people I know barely play anymore, including myself.

Wish I knew how to grind/no life. 7 years and I STILL dont have a 99 due to costs, time etc :|

Eh, some people can be bothered to grind for money as well, and have next to no time constraints, or refuse to let RL get in the way of their game. 99 skills are highly overrated anyway. I find it better to have decent levels across all skills (60-80+) then have really bad skills everywhere and one or two good ones. I can't really talk but in the next 2-3 years I hope to get all my stats at 70+ :P eventually...

disturbeda.png

danitz0r
[ Display Name History ]

danitz0r

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
I think it's more Achievement to get 200m to a skill (not including fletching or cooking) than all 99. ;)
134 Combat - 99Hp Rs
114 Combat - 98hp Rsc

Muumi75 Since 2001 April, 92nd of RS to advance 99Hp

r4ngewarlord
[ Display Name History ]

r4ngewarlord

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • RSN:r4ngewarlord

i beileve Pow012000 has already done it, im sure you could complete it while maxing out slayer and runecrafting.
Posted Image
Gamertag: EFs Predator.
Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

nerdboyxxx
[ Display Name History ]

nerdboyxxx

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,357 posts

i beileve Pow012000 has already done it, im sure you could complete it while maxing out slayer and runecrafting.

Yeah, basically, just double nat run for runecrafting to pay for farming, and slay also. You'd get it eventually :P

disturbeda.png

forestfrolic
[ Display Name History ]

forestfrolic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 738 posts
  • RSN:D----U----X
  • Clan:Lady Heinous.
You cowards! Has no one the dedication to do this task? I will do it!
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Bauke
[ Display Name History ]

Bauke

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,553 posts
  • RSN:Quitter
  • Clan:True Maxed
Well, I'm working on it. Though, hopefully, I'll never get there :lol:

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dungeon Mak

If you do only tree runs daily (with calquat every other day) from 99, it would take about 4 years, but you could be working on other skills during the meantime and just get Farming maxed as a bonus.

mrph3r
[ Display Name History ]

mrph3r

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • RSN:mr_ph3r
I resent how long people assume things like farming and agility would take.

If somebody is good at Minesweeper, farming is easily trainable at 30k an hour should it be the only skill left, and since you're likely to be flush with cash at that point, up to 50k an hour if you're willing to hire somebody to just dig for you at Vinesweeper. As the former Vinesweeper points record holder, I can say for sure that without any assistance, it's not difficult to get a million points a week without playing obsessively (and if somebody does, you could get well over half a million a day).

Agility is twice as fast now as it was just five months ago, with the new barbarian extended course. As a former top-10 agiler, I have no idea why agility is considered a much harder skill than fishing when in truth it is at least 50% faster. (Both skills received major upgrades recently, with the extended courses vs. barbarian fishing.) I was debating going for 50m, 100m, or even 200m in agility once the barbarian course came out, but I have other things that I want to finish up before I even consider doing so.

Remember, certain people were able to max in two years or less. That includes a lot of slower training at lower levels. If you consider that those people already likely have higher combat skills than at 13m, you could probably max all 24 skills to 200m within 10-15 years.
NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS
Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bauke
[ Display Name History ]

Bauke

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,553 posts
  • RSN:Quitter
  • Clan:True Maxed
10-15 years of nolifing.. Even if you're completely devoid of a social life, that's a ridiculous hard task.

Aneron
[ Display Name History ]

Aneron

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Aneron
  • Clan:DGS

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Runescape Classic says hi.

I said ANOTHER 5-7 years. When did I ever mention the past?

The past is a good indicator. Jagex would have to deliberately ruin RS to make the number of new subscriptions fall below the number of people who quit. Hell, there are people who say they deliberately ruin RS every other week and it's still growing. It's been growing ever since it was created - there are as many players if not more than there were when Jagex launched their assault on RWT, and most people at the time seemed to think that was the end. Mechscape could possibly undermine it but apart from that possibility the game is staying.

and @death that is the max gp not xp

Nope not true.

The max number a java app can hold is 2,147,571,639 or whatever i said.

I'm not a programming expert, but the applet itself doesn't deal with any numbers over it... total xp is simply the sum of all your other skills (none of which can exceed 200M), which is never displayed ingame - only on the hiscores, so it only needs to be displayed in html. Of course I have no idea if that's possible or not lol. Guess Gertjaars will find out for us in several months unless he quits

Robbbb
[ Display Name History ]

Robbbb

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
Highly Highly doubt it. Why would they? agility, rc, mining, slayer would all take years to complete and the kudos of having 200m exp in each skill within an e-community provides nowhere near enough incentive to complete the goal.

~Cracky
Hmmm, alrite then. Not sure I rly care, but that's ok. No flaming here, I'll make sure I'm rly active on these forums...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users