200M in all Skills

Makilio

20% boost :)

WAT?

X2

20% boost means x1.2 ...

I assume by X2 arib meant that he also said wat, not that he thought +20% was x2. At least I hope so :P

Bbk.png

rcing would have to reach over 100k/h to no longer be efficient to crawler, because even at aroud 100k rc xp/h, if an effigy at crawlers takes under 1h to get, the skilling time saved would still be an hour or so on average, + you get charms and combat xp

a_final_name.png

Effigies ruined the skill tbh, to level up Runecrafting, you should have to RUNECRAFT, thats the whole point of it....

+1

Effigies were a good idea, but the lamps should be for a fraction of what they are, or they should be a bit less common. I guess there is nothing we can do at this point.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Effigies ruined the skill tbh, to level up Runecrafting, you should have to RUNECRAFT, thats the whole point of it....

+1

Effigies were a good idea, but the lamps should be for a fraction of what they are, or they should be a bit less common. I guess there is nothing we can do at this point.

Yeah I agree, and tbh I have alot for respect for someone that actually Runecrafts than just uses effigys on it, personally I think the xp from effigies should be downgraded to the point where it is more efficient to actually Runecraft, but effigys are still there for a nice little exp boost.

Click my Signature to see what I've been up to...

Jake_Da_Man.png

My Capes in order: Woodcutting-cape-%28t%29-inv.pngMining-cape-%28t%29-inv.png

effigys made me love the game more tbh, i wanted to max but i knew id never get 99 rc, so whats the point of haivng 23 99,s 120 dung, and hating the last skill? at least now i can get 99 rc by slaying or having fun boss hunting

a_final_name.png

effigys made me love the game more tbh, i wanted to max but i knew id never get 99 rc, so whats the point of haivng 23 99,s 120 dung, and hating the last skill? at least now i can get 99 rc by slaying or having fun boss hunting

Well, the whole point was to actually train the skill rather than getting 99 for next to no time/effort sacrificed for it. That's why we have like 2k people with all 99s now and the majority probably doesn't even deserve to be maxed. A lot of maxed players who runecrafted for all their xp like me are kinda annoyed because Jagex decided to give lazy people a chance to get 99 RC without even training it. They don't deserve to be maxed in my opinion. But whatever, with almost every new update the game gets easier in some way so I wouldn't be surprised if the number of maxed people doubled in a year. Guess we'll just have to deal with this xp-devalue that Jagex does to make the game easier and to get more customers, which I fully understand lol. If I was the CEO I wouldn't care if some high level players complained (and still continue to play) about RS getting ruined when the majority supports it and it brings more money to the company. Trust me, it's what almost anyone would do. I quote "make the game more fun and exciting for everyone" - Mod Fnord.

Makaveli_93.png

Effigies ruined the game?

No one is forcing you to use them if you despise them.

people despise effigies for how they ruined the game but not taking advantage of them is just plain stupid

I mean look at Zarfot, he almost achieved frontpage Runecrafting through effigies yet he made fun of them in all of his videos and vandalized his own Mega Runecrafting/Slayer Guides into the Mega Effigy-Collecting/Effigy-Clicking Guides

such a ridiculous statement lol

A13d.png

Lol I'm not a fan of eggifies myself, but for many to just hop on the I hate effigy bandwagon and to think less of people who don't agree is a bit unfair. Many of the people here I would say are on the extreme side of the spectrum, from jagex's point of view the 'game' does not continue after the 99's/120. This can be argued but I would say it is true for a majority of the players. So for the massive amount's of xp that can recieved through effigies on a smaller scale doesn't seem as big of an effect, especially since not everyone 'hunts' for effigies. I would personally say that despite myself not approving of them, they actually make the game better as now for many players for which certain skills seem like grind/game quitting they now have an alternate option. Just my 2 cents.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

rcing would have to reach over 100k/h to no longer be efficient to crawler, because even at aroud 100k rc xp/h, if an effigy at crawlers takes under 1h to get, the skilling time saved would still be an hour or so on average, + you get charms and combat xp

More like 120k which is possible with zmi runners and that 20% boost (if thats true)

Effigies ruined the game?

No one is forcing you to use them if you despise them.

people despise effigies for how they ruined the game but not taking advantage of them is just plain stupid

I mean look at Zarfot, he almost achieved frontpage Runecrafting through effigies yet he made fun of them in all of his videos and vandalized his own Mega Runecrafting/Slayer Guides into the Mega Effigy-Collecting/Effigy-Clicking Guides

such a ridiculous statement lol

He was rank 25 at 1 point

@Ring your last statement proves you didn't understand a thing I said lol

it's more like

>hates it when xp is devalued

>does it anyway to remain efficient

@Thai I know I said almost front page

A13d.png

no you hit it spot on: "DEY DEVUING MY ACHEEVEMNETS"

guess you need to have achievements in the first place to understand this type of viewpoint (no offense intended, but it's true, it's the viewpoint of almost the entire maxed community)

A13d.png

I think you have to do something like get 45m hunt xp with chins pre-summoning/butterfly/jadinko and realize hmm dang I could have been 150m hunt xp by now

not going to list everything I did similar to this (a lot of things) but my point still stands

i think we're just gonna have to agree to disagree

A13d.png

@Ring your last statement proves you didn't understand a thing I said lol

it's more like

>hates it when xp is devalued

>does it anyway to remain efficient

@Thai I know I said almost front page

I believe the old hiscores had 27 ranks per page. So zarfot would have been page 1

guess you need to have achievements in the first place to understand this type of viewpoint (no offense intended, but it's true, it's the viewpoint of almost the entire maxed community)

This.

Someone with four pretty easy 99s can't really know how it feels, no offense but it's true. You haven't spent 300+ days on this game like almost every maxed players has. So, it kind of hurts when you know you could have saved 100+ days of your life with the new updates. I can personally say that I didn't enjoy the majority of the grinding in RS but I enjoyed achieving e-goals and maxing out. I did it as a personal goal and not for showing off or anything. So, when you spend a year of your life on this game then you can have an opinion on the matter.

Makaveli_93.png

This.

Someone with four pretty easy 99s can't really know how it feels, no offense but it's true. You haven't spent 300+ days on this game like almost every maxed players has. So, it kind of hurts when you know you could have saved 100+ days of your life with the new updates. I can personally say that I didn't enjoy the majority of the grinding in RS but I enjoyed achieving e-goals and maxing out. I did it as a personal goal and not for showing off or anything. So, when you spend a year of your life on this game then you can have an opinion on the matter.

I do have an opinion on the matter.

If you didnt enjoy your time on RS but you did it anyways to reach your goal instead of having fun you really should consider professional help with addictions. I can see how you feel wronged or cheated with that in mind. However that is far from a healthy outlook on playing.

I think SUOMI on the other hand is someone who represents someone who truly enjoys playing and I can say hes better off (despite playing more) then someone who doesnt feel they enjoy it but feels compelled to complete a goal and then feels cheated at the time lost by things getting easier.

Read what I said a little bit better before commenting. I said I didn't enjoy the majority of the grinding, and I think that people who enjoy running around an agility course that repeats itself every minute for like 20k laps or doing the same thing with RC is A LOT stranger than not liking it. I said I enjoyed the challenge and that's more than enough inspiration to "complete" this game. Again, your opinion is wrong because you haven't put in the time like we did in this game. Your opinion is based on what you heard from some people I guess, my opinion is personal.

Makaveli_93.png