200M in all Skills

Makilio

I have to agree with Jebrim on this one, with every skill at 200m, people like me with no 200ms have nothing to aim for, knowing that we can NEVER reach rank 1. The fact I can never be rank 1 is part of what made me not want to play this game any more.

On another note, if I were to play 24/7 until I had 200m all skills from now, I would still be beaten by Suomi and probably a few other people. Heck, Suomi could play around 4-5 hours per day and still beat me there. :(

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I have to agree with Jebrim on this one, with every skill at 200m, people like me with no 200ms have nothing to aim for, knowing that we can NEVER reach rank 1. The fact I can never be rank 1 is part of what made me not want to play this game any more.

On another note, if I were to play 24/7 until I had 200m all

skills from now, I would still be beaten by Suomi and probably a few other people. Heck, Suomi could play around 4-5 hours per day and still beat me there. :(

Be honest, if you could train past 200m would you? More so then those who are already 200m? To me thats a pretty stupid reason to stop playing rs.

I personally play because I have nothing better to do at the moment. Don't worry though, I'm still in school and plan on going to university next year. Also, the only people who seem to be getting any recognition are the top 10 overall, famous Youtubers and Zezima L. I seriously doubt that many people even recognize rank 1 in a skill let alone ranks below that. Only high level players who follow the hiscores (the minority) and other lower level players who stroll through the hiscores (also the minority) will realize what rank you or some other top rank in a single skill is. E-achievements won't last long and in the end bring you nothing so I won't even bother going for them. Like I said I just do what I feel like doing in RS, as soon as I find interest in something else I'll probably end up playing way less (not that I play so much now) or end up quitting. Trust me, the majority of the RS community plays for fun or to kill time and not for 'achievements'. Before maxing my personal achievement was to get 2496 overall for myself, to see if I can 'complete' the game in a way. I think it's better to have personal goals which you can feel good about than to just go for extreme goals which will bring you E-fame for a little while and get you nothing.

You just claimed you didn't play for goals/achievements and then said you did. There is no distinction with what I'm talking about and what you're referring to. I also don't play for e-fame and what fame I do have is only for people to be able recognize my unique achievement without me having to log onto my other account all the time to prove it. I have a lot of good friends on RS in my clan and I pretty much play to hang out with them tbh.

"I think it's better to have personal goals which you can feel good about than to just go for extreme goals which will bring you E-fame for a little while and get you nothing."

What about my goal is not personal and that I don't feel good about? Any bragging I've done is because I've felt PRIDE and felt good about my achievements. Concerning those who go just for e-fame, anyone who knows me can tell you that I'm a big critic of attention-seeking youtubers who have no real RS achievements. Don't confuse them with me.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Nah, what I meant is I go for personal achievements and not for top ranks just so I can show it off. Hence why I don't care about the xp cap, it doesn't affect me in any way, I do not envy any of the rank 1s, they deserve their achievement and Jagex should do nothing to make them lose it so a few people who need and ego boost can steal that rank from them. I'll bring you to another one of Zarfot's pictures in which he had a conversation with you where you stated you would "love to see a world being flooded with noobs" to see you reach 200m agility. It was something like that, I can't remember the exact sentence but basically you said you love fame and attention. This was 2 years ago and everyone knows that you wanted E-fame back then, don't try to deny that. I honestly haven't been following what you've been doing lately. If someone with access to Zarfot's photobucket could find those pics I'd appreciate it.

Makaveli_93.png

Nah, what I meant is I go for personal achievements and not for top ranks just so I can show it off. Hence why I don't care about the xp cap, it doesn't affect me in any way, I do not envy any of the rank 1s, they deserve their achievement and Jagex should do nothing to make them lose it so a few people who need and ego boost can steal that rank from them. I'll bring you to another one of Zarfot's pictures in which he had a conversation with you where you stated you would "love to see a world being flooded with noobs" to see you reach 200m agility. It was something like that, I can't remember the exact sentence but basically you said you love fame and attention. This was 2 years ago and everyone knows that you wanted E-fame back then, don't try to deny that. I honestly haven't been following what you've been doing lately. If someone with access to Zarfot's photobucket could find those pics I'd appreciate it.

1b isn't even a rank goal btw. My goal is very personal and you honestly don't seem to understand that. I found 200m to be too easy and I wanted something harder to achieve.

In the past, I used to be a noob. Everybody has to go through that stage at some point, even if they react differently to the situation. At one point I was fascinated with some famous people and wanted to be like them. It was a noob fantasy and I've long since experienced all the stress and annoyances that comes with noobs [bleep] over you. I do enjoy being respected, but I don't like mindless idolization and, in particular, dealing with annoying, stupid, and repetitive questions. I also don't like people who think they know everything about me and troll/flame me without truly understanding my motives and who I am as a person.

The only people who actually know the real me very well are the top pagers in Agility and a handful of other individuals in my clan. Everyone else is just pretending/ignorant.

The specific screenshot you're referring to is actually part of a conversation I was holding with Zarfot about a video I had made showing off my friends to some other friends. It was a stupid and nooby thing of me to even consider it awesome to have high ranked friends and if I was dealing with someone else now that had made that exact same kind of video, I would have attacked that person just as Zarfot had done me. He kept pushing with questions about why I posted the video that kept getting me frustrated until I snapped and just rageposted what you see in the screenshot. I consider that time 2 years ago as still part of my noob days and it wasn't until after I started my 1b goal that I really saw my foolishness.

Personally, I think that the experiences I've had as a highly recognized and respected player (among most people who know me) has helped me evolve as a person in a way that I otherwise would not have been able to. My experiences have helped me learn a lot about dealing with people and has helped me build a big resistance to being impressed and becoming an idolizer. Looking back, if I was given the choice to change my decisions, I'd probably decide not to. I've become a person I'm happy with and I doubt I would've become this way had I done things differently.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

The unique hiscore system is one aspect I enjoy about RS. 200M achievements give you a place set in stone. You don't have to worry about future competition stealing your rank after you've retired. It's a good feeling knowing that no matter what, (unless you get yourself banned L) nobody will ever take your rank from you. To take that aspect away from the accomplisment itself would demotivate many people who go for 200M's. And if you really enjoyed the skill purely for the sake of enjoying the skill like Jebrim here does, you would go ahead and make 5 different accounts for that purpose rather than whine all day about how the xp cap should be lifted.

It's a poor excuse for people to stop training. I remember the days when ranks actually meant something, before people got 200m's. People talk about 200m's nowadays like it's nothing, but it was only a few years ago when many rank 1's didn't even have 200m as a goal. Now ranks in skills are completely meaningless, with people not giving a damn about rank 1 in cooking, dg, or even agility. Ranks become more meaningless as more people become tied at 200m Xp. Ranks would still have meaning and did have meaning in the past back when it was actually possible to lose your rank. It's a real achievement to be able to hold off everyone else instead of having been lucky to have played RS at a specific time years ago. By having no limit, it adds more challenge for each rank and therefore gives more of an accomplishment and more value to each rank.

tl;dr alert

Removing xp limit makes ranks much more fickle. Not that many people would spend thousands upon thousands of hours training a skill in which they could possibly be de-ranked at any given moment after they retire. Sure, I might have been rank x in a skill at a certain point in time, but who the heck is going to remember that once the next guy passes me up? Yes it might be more exciting to watch the leader boards of a first-person shooter game, but usually achieving rank 1 on those types of games requires a lot more skill than time invested, whereas a 200M goal requires little skill and thousands of hours of time to complete. Most people would only spend that many thousands of hours on something if they were to get a permanent reward or have some kind of endpoint in sight. The people who go for 200M's nowadays do it mostly for the sense of completion and for that static rank they’ll never loose. Hell, Suomi wants 200M all for the sense of completing the game – rank one isn’t even his goal despite the fact that he’ll get it anyway. The rank 1 is like a bonus to him. People playing solely for achieving rank 1 in something should either wait out until the new skills come out or honestly try to find a different game. Ok, there are those select few of you who love Agility so much that you can’t stop training it beyond 200M. Props to you guys for the ability to do that but if you really enjoyed it that much, why complain about the xp limit? Shouldn’t training the skill itself be enough for you? People enjoy going for 200M’s and the journey that comes with it because they know they’ll be rewarded with a hard earned rank. If Jagex removed the xp cap, then there would be no true way to complete the skill and thus the journey to the completion of that skill would be nonexistent. Do you think that the first person who climbed Mount Everest enjoyed every moment of his cold, frost-bitten hands trying to climb up each and every inch of the way? What most likely kept him going were the thoughts of excitement that kept reminding him what a great thing he would achieve once he completed his journey. If you really want to remove the 200M cap then why set a 1B xp cap in the first place? Why not just go for infinite Agility xp utilizing every second of your free time? At this point the exact value of the goal or endpoint whether it be 200M or 1B just becomes semantics. The fact that you are creating an endpoint for your journey contradicts the whole purpose of removing the xp cap in the first place. The main points I’m trying to make are: Many people would be against removing the xp cap as it would de-motivate them from going for experience points of such great magnitude in the first place. More people would attempt to climb Mount Everest than attempt to climb to the top of the limitless boundaries of space. Since you can’t actually reach the top of space, your only goal would be to get ahead of the guy who reached the furthest out there, but at that point you would just be doing so solely for the sake of beating someone else (do you want it removed just so you can become rank 1 Agility?). Also, if a monumental achievement is reached (200M xp in a skill), then the first people to achieve it should be recognized. Yes in the grand scheme of things 200M is indeed an arbitrary number but to remove it at this point in time would devalue the hard work those people put into achieving those ranks. Do you think that just because people started playing before you, they don’t deserve the rank they achieved? That’s about as absurd as saying that just because the guy who invented the light bulb was born before me, he doesn’t deserve it, he had a head start. Oh, just because the first guy who set foot on the moon went there before I did, he doesn’t deserve it. He started “playing” at a different time. Well, that’s life, sorry.

A13d.png

Wow, I've been reading this thread and usually don't agree with Makaveli(not insulting his intelligence, I see where he comes from, I just respectfully disagree), but I do on this "Jebrim" argument. People that got 200m in skills first did so when it was much harder and deserve that recognition. Anyone lusting for E-Fame just wants to see other people's achievements negated for their own hollow sense of satisfaction.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

1b isn't even a rank goal btw. My goal is very personal and you honestly don't seem to understand that. I found 200m to be too easy and I wanted something harder to achieve.

In the past, I used to be a noob. Everybody has to go through that stage at some point, even if they react differently to the situation. At one point I was fascinated with some famous people and wanted to be like them. It was a noob fantasy and I've long since experienced all the stress and annoyances that comes with noobs [bleep] over you. I do enjoy being respected, but I don't like mindless idolization and, in particular, dealing with annoying, stupid, and repetitive questions. I also don't like people who think they know everything about me and troll/flame me without truly understanding my motives and who I am as a person.

The only people who actually know the real me very well are the top pagers in Agility and a handful of other individuals in my clan. Everyone else is just pretending/ignorant.

The specific screenshot you're referring to is actually part of a conversation I was holding with Zarfot about a video I had made showing off my friends to some other friends. It was a stupid and nooby thing of me to even consider it awesome to have high ranked friends and if I was dealing with someone else now that had made that exact same kind of video, I would have attacked that person just as Zarfot had done me. He kept pushing with questions about why I posted the video that kept getting me frustrated until I snapped and just rageposted what you see in the screenshot. I consider that time 2 years ago as still part of my noob days and it wasn't until after I started my 1b goal that I really saw my foolishness.

Personally, I think that the experiences I've had as a highly recognized and respected player (among most people who know me) has helped me evolve as a person in a way that I otherwise would not have been able to. My experiences have helped me learn a lot about dealing with people and has helped me build a big resistance to being impressed and becoming an idolizer. Looking back, if I was given the choice to change my decisions, I'd probably decide not to. I've become a person I'm happy with and I doubt I would've become this way had I done things differently.

I already said that the things I was referring to were 2 years ago and they were all facts. Pretty much 90% of the high level community disliked you for saying various things. I honestly didn't care enough to be informed about what you currently say but I guess you have changed which is good. I still don't understand why you enjoy respect so much in an online game that hopefully won't matter to you in several years but whatever, your thing. I couldn't care less what people think about me so I just don't understand the 'respect' aspect on a game that will mean nothing when I quit.

Makaveli_93.png

And about your comment about rank 1's deserving their rank, that is hardly the case. All rank 1's just happened to be playing RS earlier than other players and I know plenty of nolifers who deserve a better rank because they worked harder. If there were no cap, then playing earlier would only give an advantage (early lead). Playing later would also give an advantage (faster Xp). This way they're balanced out and the person that gets #1 would truly have earned it. It would be far more valuable an achievement than someone who managed to find an excuse to stop training. With no limit, if you stop, you risk losing #1 and giving somebody else the chance at having #1. The real achievement goes to the guy who manages to maintain #1 in that case.

You're impressed by Romeo having maintained #1 in both skills and "holding off the competition". I do agree that 200m in both is a good achievement and is in fact still further along than what I've achieved so far personally. But you're wrong to think that Romeo beat out the competition. He had none. His only competition was in Agility and he got #1 because that competition had gotten banned (and no, not for botting). NOBODY trained Mining or Agility long-term straight. It isn't like today. Back then people stopped at 20m or 30m Xp and just kept their rank 4 or whatever. There was a status quo until someone else trained up and some people decided to train a little to defend their rank. Lover Romeo was the first to actually train the same skill straight, first taking over Mining and getting rank 1, which also happened to have less high ranks than Agility. He held rank 3 in Agility during this time for 6 months between 20m and 30m Xp during 2006. This is to show how little competition there was. From this time onwards, he was training either Agility or Mining. He was the ONLY player in the game to focus on the same skill like this. He did long-term Mining for many months and then swapped to Agility for a few months and when he did finally take Agility #1 after Inuyasha8750 got banned, he did Agility straight for many more months to catch it up to his Mining Xp. From then on he went back and forth more frequently, doing only 1-3 months in a single skill straight.

He did what nobody back then was willing to do and that's how he got #1 in both skills. Inuyasha8750 held rank 1 in Agility for 2 years. He got 40m Xp a couple months after taking #1 and stopped there. 1 year later he was only 55m Xp and #2 (the previous #1, Dakini Sword) had only went from 26m to 35m with Romeo sitting at 30m in 3rd place. The next year Inu got banned but even then he was only 71m Xp. ROMEO HAD NO COMPETITION.

This is just Agility btw. Mining was in an even worse state, since it was considered by many to be the hardest skill in the game. Let's just say that Romeo easily had a huge lead in this.

Romeo never nolifed; he played consistently and didn't swap skills all the time like other players at the time did. He was the first of a generation to do a single skill a lot and that was how he got to 200m in both Mining and Agility first. People talk about him "beating me", but I honestly wasn't even around then to compete with him. By the time I got 99 Agility, Romeo had been in the top 3 in Agility for 2 years (#1 for a full year too already) and had 150m Xp in both Agility and Mining. There was no race, no direct competition.

He's not a noob, but neither is he awesome (or me for that matter). I respect his achievement with Mining and do recognize him as having put in the most effort out of any Miner. With Agility, both myself and Skwysh have put in more time and effort than he has and that is simply a matter of fact. Obey The Cow is about equal with him timewise. As a player, he has good achievements, but the RS ranks themselves are meaningless (since it only shows who started real skilling first). Instead, you have to look into the details of each person's training methods and how much time they put into it to get a better understanding on who has achieved more. Being lucky hardly counts. I don't hate Romeo, but I also don't recognize him as the best in Agility. For that matter, I don't even consider myself the best. The only thing I consider myself as is having spent the most time/effort and obtained the most Xp in Agility out of any other player in the game. In fact, like I said earlier, I have the most out of any skill. This much I am proud of and it IS a PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT, not some shallow thing that I use to have an excuse to get e-fame with.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

The unique hiscore system is one aspect I enjoy about RS. 200M achievements give you a place set in stone. You don't have to worry about future competition stealing your rank after you've retired. It's a good feeling knowing that no matter what, (unless you get yourself banned L) nobody will ever take your rank from you. To take that aspect away from the accomplisment itself would demotivate many people who go for 200M's. And if you really enjoyed the skill purely for the sake of enjoying the skill like Jebrim here does, you would go ahead and make 5 different accounts for that purpose rather than whine all day about how the xp cap should be lifted.

It's a poor excuse for people to stop training. I remember the days when ranks actually meant something, before people got 200m's. People talk about 200m's nowadays like it's nothing, but it was only a few years ago when many rank 1's didn't even have 200m as a goal. Now ranks in skills are completely meaningless, with people not giving a damn about rank 1 in cooking, dg, or even agility. Ranks become more meaningless as more people become tied at 200m Xp. Ranks would still have meaning and did have meaning in the past back when it was actually possible to lose your rank. It's a real achievement to be able to hold off everyone else instead of having been lucky to have played RS at a specific time years ago. By having no limit, it adds more challenge for each rank and therefore gives more of an accomplishment and more value to each rank.

tl;dr alert

Removing xp limit makes ranks much more fickle. Not that many people would spend thousands upon thousands of hours training a skill in which they could possibly be de-ranked at any given moment after they retire. Sure, I might have been rank x in a skill at a certain point in time, but who the heck is going to remember that once the next guy passes me up? Yes it might be more exciting to watch the leader boards of a first-person shooter game, but usually achieving rank 1 on those types of games requires a lot more skill than time invested, whereas a 200M goal requires little skill and thousands of hours of time to complete. Most people would only spend that many thousands of hours on something if they were to get a permanent reward or have some kind of endpoint in sight. The people who go for 200M's nowadays do it mostly for the sense of completion and for that static rank theyll never loose. Hell, Suomi wants 200M all for the sense of completing the game rank one isnt even his goal despite the fact that hell get it anyway. The rank 1 is like a bonus to him. People playing solely for achieving rank 1 in something should either wait out until the new skills come out or honestly try to find a different game. Ok, there are those select few of you who love Agility so much that you cant stop training it beyond 200M. Props to you guys for the ability to do that but if you really enjoyed it that much, why complain about the xp limit? Shouldnt training the skill itself be enough for you? People enjoy going for 200Ms and the journey that comes with it because they know theyll be rewarded with a hard earned rank. If Jagex removed the xp cap, then there would be no true way to complete the skill and thus the journey to the completion of that skill would be nonexistent. Do you think that the first person who climbed Mount Everest enjoyed every moment of his cold, frost-bitten hands trying to climb up each and every inch of the way? What most likely kept him going were the thoughts of excitement that kept reminding him what a great thing he would achieve once he completed his journey. If you really want to remove the 200M cap then why set a 1B xp cap in the first place? Why not just go for infinite Agility xp utilizing every second of your free time? At this point the exact value of the goal or endpoint whether it be 200M or 1B just becomes semantics. The fact that you are creating an endpoint for your journey contradicts the whole purpose of removing the xp cap in the first place. The main points Im trying to make are: Many people would be against removing the xp cap as it would de-motivate them from going for experience points of such great magnitude in the first place. More people would attempt to climb Mount Everest than attempt to climb to the top of the limitless boundaries of space. Since you cant actually reach the top of space, your only goal would be to get ahead of the guy who reached the furthest out there, but at that point you would just be doing so solely for the sake of beating someone else (do you want it removed just so you can become rank 1 Agility?). Also, if a monumental achievement is reached (200M xp in a skill), then the first people to achieve it should be recognized. Yes in the grand scheme of things 200M is indeed an arbitrary number but to remove it at this point in time would devalue the hard work those people put into achieving those ranks. Do you think that just because people started playing before you, they dont deserve the rank they achieved? Thats about as absurd as saying that just because the guy who invented the light bulb was born before me, he doesnt deserve it, he had a head start. Oh, just because the first guy who set foot on the moon went there before I did, he doesnt deserve it. He started playing at a different time. Well, thats life, sorry.

I don't see why you think my goal is any different from Suomi's. I HONESTLY DON'T CARE ABOUT A RANK 1 IN AGILITY TITLE. 1bil is a pretty number and a hard goal to aim for and that's why I'm doing it. It'll be a real achievement, unlike 200m Agility which I consider is too easy. This is a test of endurance for me.

I want the Xp cap removed not for me, as I wouldn't even touch Jebrim I, but for others to have the chance to compete for that rank 1 in a skill. The skill hiscores are dead atm and are completely meaningless. Removing the Xp cap would make them have value again.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your personal motives for as to why the cap should be removed then. However my point still stands that the highscores still have meaning to many people because they recognize the first people to achieve the (first) xp limit set by Jagex.

ALSO HAI RICHARD UR MY NEW HERO LOLOLOLOL

http://gyazo.com/04e8b79369eb2bf866b0069276f3327c.png

A13d.png

if there was no xp cap, overall xp race would be way worse, as it would be like cooking vs cooking all day long, or wathever skill

with no xp cap, people like suomi couldnt make a goal to 'beat' the game, at least xp-wise

i understand what you say about rank 1, but i really think is better this way, and go for overall rank 1, its still open to compete ;)

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

if there was no xp cap, overall xp race would be way worse, as it would be like cooking vs cooking all day long, or wathever skill

with no xp cap, people like suomi couldnt make a goal to 'beat' the game, at least xp-wise

i understand what you say about rank 1, but i really think is better this way, and go for overall rank 1, its still open to compete ;)

Alone, sure. But if Jagex raised the Level limit to 120 or higher for all skills, then it'd be perfect.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Alone, sure. But if Jagex raised the Level limit to 120 or higher for all skills, then it'd be perfect.

Which is (if im not mistaken) something they said they would NEVER do? And alas, we have Dungeoneering...

And regarding the whole XP I am not sure which way I would like it to go. Both have great points and arguments to them, and as it would likely never personally effect me, I guess that keeps me from ever having to definitively side with one side or the other.

---

Which is why, I THINK, the best way to appeal to the masses on both sides of the whole "XP Cap" / "Ranks" debate, would be to just raise all the skills to dam 120 or something else over 99 as well.

Because lets face it, that should appeal to both sides.

The rank chasers now have more skills to level up, their favorite skills / 200mils would give them a huge advantage over the 2496's with 440mil total or whatever.

All the while...the folks that grinded out the 200mils when they were harder and did it first will still keep their individual skill rank set in stone. Because, lets face it, no matter how the hell you slice it, runescape is not a hard / challenging game to play in anyway other then time. So why not let the person with essentially speaking (or 99% of the time anyways) the most time invested in their 200mil skill keep the best ranks for it?

(INB4....debateaboutamountsoftimepeoplehavetoplaythegame...that always seems to be triggered from just about anything on here nowadays.)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Which is (if im not mistaken) something they said they would NEVER do? And alas, we have Dungeoneering...

And regarding the whole XP I am not sure which way I would like it to go. Both have great points and arguments to them, and as it would likely never personally effect me, I guess that keeps me from ever having to definitively side with one side or the other.

---

Which is why, I THINK, the best way to appeal to the masses on both sides of the whole "XP Cap" / "Ranks" debate, would be to just raise all the skills to dam 120 or something else over 99 as well.

Because lets face it, that should appeal to both sides.

The rank chasers now have more skills to level up, their favorite skills / 200mils would give them a huge advantage over the 2496's with 440mil total or whatever.

All the while...the folks that grinded out the 200mils when they were harder and did it first will still keep their individual skill rank set in stone. Because, lets face it, no matter how the hell you slice it, runescape is not a hard / challenging game to play in anyway other then time. So why not let the person with essentially speaking (or 99% of the time anyways) the most time invested in their 200mil skill keep the best ranks for it?

(INB4....debateaboutamountsoftimepeoplehavetoplaythegame...that always seems to be triggered from just about anything on here nowadays.)

I'd say I pretty much agree with all of that.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Which is (if im not mistaken) something they said they would NEVER do?

Nah, they said it wasnt something they had any plans for, a few months after dg came out. In fact I believe that Mod Mark (or someone) specifically said that that DIDN'T mean that they would never raise more skills to 120.

The patience Lover Romeo must have had just amazes me. I have played this game off and on for years and he is one person who really stood out to me the whole time.

Did he quit straight after maxing Agil and Mining?

I saw him at the GE in a random F2P world firemaking. He was pretty friendly, and even lent a partyhat to some stranger that walked up and asked.

BWDvu.png

why even play?

Because I can't fight dragons IRL.

Words have never been spoken so true through and through beautifully spoken are these words from you I shall remember this quote till the day that I die its more epic than a D.I.Y Admiral Pie now I belive that your quite a cool guy well its my bed time yup, k and goodbye.

aribiterspar3.png

why even play?

Because I can't fight dragons IRL.

Words have never been spoken so true through and through beautifully spoken are these words from you I shall remember this quote till the day that I die its more epic than a D.I.Y Admiral Pie now I belive that your quite a cool guy well its my bed time yup' date=' k and goodbye.

[/quote']

[bleep]

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

The patience Lover Romeo must have had just amazes me. I have played this game off and on for years and he is one person who really stood out to me the whole time.

Did he quit straight after maxing Agil and Mining?

I saw him at the GE in a random F2P world firemaking. He was pretty friendly, and even lent a partyhat to some stranger that walked up and asked.

BWDvu.png

I met him a couple of years ago in the fishing guild and he is indeed very nice. One of the coolest RS players I've met.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

I've gotta say, it's quite disappointing for me when I check this thread, and none of the replies since last time have much in the way of progress towards 200m. In any case, both sides have valid arguments - the only thing separating them is what JaGeX have actually got in place, which is an xp cap. Unfortunately, that's just how it is.

Anyway, from the looks of things, Season is going for 200m Dungeoneering. Also, if he got one more skill over 50m I think he would be on langers list. I think he's a contender, he has 200m Farming, and even though there isn't much in the way of other slow skills, he has been playing constantly and he is also quite well balanced. An outside chance, perhaps. Furthermore, Jdelacroix is still making steady progress on 200m Smithing. Lastly, I wish Drumgun would get 120 Dungeoneering, I would love for him to just pop up on the Hiscores lol :P Oh yeah, and how could I forget? Enrix E B is sooooooo close to 200m Constitution! I know he's not a contender, but I've been watching him for so long it's nice that he's almost there. ^_^

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.