Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

29860 replies to this topic

Sockieo
[ Display Name History ]

Sockieo

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Hunter is /boring /care skill.

You better take that back

Neverrrrrrrr. I never gave Hunter a big care when I trained it. I did butterflys from 91-99 when they were the best. Did 1m xp or so between jadinkos quests and effigies. Probably never get higher then the exp its at now since I don't play anymore currently. So yes Hunter is /boring /care :P. Also gratz on 200m dg.

Masaca
[ Display Name History ]

Masaca

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Masaca1

Elias is 16.5m xp away from 200M herblore ;o Gonna take him like two more days. Wondering what hes gonna do after that since he's basicly out of buyables, if he don't wanna ruin effigy combo and get 200M cons. And even he does gets it, that would be only 40M more xp!

over the remaining course of 200m slayer he would get about 1200 more effigys ammounting to about 13.5m con xp, which is only 20 hours of con

i say get it, if it means enjoying the game and persuing your goal of rank 1, then go ahead and get 42m more fast xp

over the course of 200m all skills, loosing 20 hours in that period of years is worth it if its for a goal to keep you enjoying the game, and i think this rank 1 rivalry has been more than enjoying for everyone

So so so true, do it elias.
Posted Image

Masaca
[ Display Name History ]

Masaca

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 110 posts
Wow someones really putting their Foot down in hunter, pardon the pun :)
Posted Image

Asmodeus
[ Display Name History ]

Asmodeus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
Okay, I found Foot and Zarfot from hiscores. Which one is the real Zarfot?

No you didn't make a fool out from yourself. Thank you for your answer :P

Existent
[ Display Name History ]

Existent

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 115 posts

???

The "real" Zarfot is Zarfot
The "new" Zarfot is Foot

Zarfot and Foot are different people and were never said to be the same person. The reason people call him the "new Zarfot" is because Zarfot quit and Foot has a similar way of playing or at least you would think that from seeing their vids.

I hope I'm not making a fool of myself and they really are the same person :P.
Posted Image

NoHopeLeft
[ Display Name History ]

NoHopeLeft

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • RSN:No Hope Left
How many hours per day does Foot play?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Pinata
[ Display Name History ]

Pinata

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • RSN:Pinata
Telmo at 2.8B, first player to 3B I bet.

Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Aylarliez
[ Display Name History ]

Aylarliez

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 111 posts
Telmo just got 2.8b overall exp

Existent
[ Display Name History ]

Existent

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 115 posts

How many hours per day does Foot play?

I don't think he has a set number of hours lol. Based on his gains today it would be around 16 hours but I think that's more than average, looks like hes going for another hunt record, gl Foot if that's the case.
Posted Image

Aribiterspar
[ Display Name History ]

Aribiterspar

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Aribiterspar

???

The "new" Zarfot is Foot

Zarfot and Foot are different people and were never said to be the same person. The reason people call him the "new Zarfot" is because Zarfot quit and Foot has a similar way of playing or at least you would think that from seeing their vids.

Well actually Zarfot is Zarfot and Foot is Foot, as said many times by Zar most his vids was to show what could actually be done not how he trained 100% of the time the only actual comparison is finding new methods to do sklils or faster/more difficult methods but there are a couple people who discover new cool way to do stoofs also Zarfot never really no lifed consistently if at all they are completely seperate people just like most people are you can compare them because yeah they are both good players but..lol As me and Zarfot posted what seems to be a long time now back its more about making the non idiotic choices in the game reather then playing with the 100% upmost efficiency ..tc Ex: Not getting 200m range/smith via chinning/adfdy plates just for short term high xp gains
/ranks but sucking it up and cannon/slayer and superheat therefore saving you a lot of hours in the long hall..etc
Posted Image

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RSN:Thai tong

???

The "new" Zarfot is Foot

Well actually Zarfot is Zarfot and Foot is Foot, as said many times by Zar most his vids was to show what could actually be done not how he trained 100% of the time the only actual comparison is finding new methods to do sklils or faster/more difficult methods but there are a couple people who discover new cool way to do stoofs also Zarfot never really no lifed consistently if at all they are completely seperate people just like most people are you can compare them because yeah they are both good players but..lol As me and Zarfot posted what seems to be a long time now back its more about making the non idiotic choices in the game reather then playing with the 100% upmost efficiency ..tc Ex: Not getting 200m range/smith via chinning/adfdy plates just for short term high xp gains
/ranks but sucking it up and cannon/slayer and superheat therefore saving you a lot of hours in the long hall..etc

Yeah order of skill training and having patience for things like assisting for 7 years or doing troll invasion for 7 years makes the biggest difference to time.

Swisscooler
[ Display Name History ]

Swisscooler

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • RSN:Swisscooler
zarfot said some time ago he had an average of 8-10 hrs a day and he's maxed play time ever were 14 hrs and 40 min and he thought that was the worst he ever did.
he also said he felt badly after a 10 hrs + playing day

Masaca
[ Display Name History ]

Masaca

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 110 posts

zarfot said some time ago he had an average of 8-10 hrs a day and he's maxed play time ever were 14 hrs and 40 min and he thought that was the worst he ever did.
he also said he felt badly after a 10 hrs + playing day

Extremely impressive if thats true considering what he achieved.
Posted Image

meister14
[ Display Name History ]

meister14

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 164 posts
Alittle off the current topic but as far as suomi goes... if he keeps the same pace that he has since he started slayer in feb... He should finish 200m slayer around September 19th... Given that it gets easier the closer you get due to motivation id say he will get it around the 14th or 15th of September
Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RSN:Thai tong
I think he has/had a pic on photobucket where he said the most he ever played was 16 hours and he felt [cabbage] after that, to which suomi made a funny reply.

Suomi_Finland
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi_Finland

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • RSN:S_U__O__M_I

I think he has/had a pic on photobucket where he said the most he ever played was 16 hours and he felt [cabbage] after that, to which suomi made a funny reply.

Posted Image

Haha yeah, got to admit that 16 hours a day is way too much but could be worse. I knew that Zarfot didn't play even close as much as I did but was still surprised 16 hours was the most he ever played in a day.

Not sure yet when I will get 200M slayer Meister but I was once at like 25M Slayer exp/month because of bad luck with effigies. That could happen again, we will see how it goes.
My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

iamsomebody1
[ Display Name History ]

iamsomebody1

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 225 posts
The thing about Zarfot though was that he was efficient 95% of the time, Every time I've seen Foot he was multi-tasking and missing potential XP's. The point I'm making is just because someone makes a 5 min video of them being efficient does not mean they are necessarily efficient so please don't compare Zarfot to Foot, that's like comparing Led Zeppelin to Simple Plan...
372nd to max total level

Masaca
[ Display Name History ]

Masaca

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 110 posts

Alittle off the current topic but as far as suomi goes... if he keeps the same pace that he has since he started slayer in feb... He should finish 200m slayer around September 19th... Given that it gets easier the closer you get due to motivation id say he will get it around the 14th or 15th of September

around the 7th of sept i think.
Posted Image

Suomi_Finland
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi_Finland

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • RSN:S_U__O__M_I

Haha =P I am gonna guess 20. September.
My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

captaindash
[ Display Name History ]

captaindash

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • RSN:Captain Guns

Haha =P I am gonna guess 20. September.

yeah but alot of people tend to underrate themself ;)
we have faith in you suomi ! :P
i say 16 :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Crazy Captain Productions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users