200M in all Skills

Makilio

update

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3.38B xp (+87M). Another astounding week for our top player here, the1suomi wrapped up 200M prayer for his 11th 200M stat and continues to power through Herblore as we speak, another skill which he should achieve 200M in by the end of next week. Despite the fact that Jagex managed to fix his RaF bonus this week, Suomi lost ground to Dark Lust in the monthly record race due to a well deserved day off from RS – Still a very impressive record nonetheless. His record currently stands at 398.5M with Dark Lust 13M ahead. In addition to these feats, Suomi mixed some Farming runs into his weekly routine as well as some very important experience points in the e-fame skill. These experience points were acquired though releasing an astounding FIVE (oh god, the xp waste) YouTube videos this week, which consisted of some DotA videos as well as a couple buyable skilling videos which contained a new snazzy intro longer than the actual video itself. Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M summoning, 200M Ranged, 200M Herblore (12th), and 200M Slayer (13th).

2. Tezz : 3,1B xp (+57M). Once again the second biggest gainer this week, Tezz wrapped up Prayer (shortly before Suomi did) for his 13th 200M stat and now continues to power through Fletching. He managed to achieve 3.1B xp this week and now has a 100M lead over the inactive Elias. Despite his huge lead on the highest number of 200M skills (nearly 14) for anyone in the game, it is still relatively unknown how he will acquire the cash for buyable skills, or when he will even start Farming. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp. Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 2,93B xp (+12M). An ever so slightly slower week for him, Jd continued with his Slayer training this week and once again brought his gender into question with his recent name change. Similar to last week, Jd did bit of Farming and Woodcutting on the side in addition to opening up some effigies. One thing I happened to notice about this player this week was the graph of his Farming xp gains (which he should reach 175M in next week) from 2009 onwards… http://puu.sh/743P DEAR GOD IT’S BEAUTIFUL :cry: At his current pace, he should pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 about 4-5 weeks from now. Coming milestones: 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

6. Drumgun : 2,84B xp (+8M). Drumgun being a Drumgun pulled a week eight times as slow as his previous week training mostly Woodcutting with some Crafting on the side and most likely some bossing as well. He is about 25M off 200M Woodcutting which, when achieved, would make for an impressive looking first ten skills on the hiscores at 200M xp. At his current pace, Drumgun should pass the inactive Telmomarques within a month. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

7. Elvis : 2,81B xp (+14M). A slightly faster week for Elvis here who achieved 100M Strength for his 13th skill over 100M xp by training the Cave Crawler skill in addition to some Woodcutting and Firemaking and also a bit of Smithing and Farming as well. Elvis should also reach 100M farming for his 14th 100M stat on his next tree run. It is unsure whether he will pass the inactive Telomarques before Drumgun does, as both should occur about a month from now. Guess we’ll just have to wait and find out. Coming milestones: 100M Farming

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. http://puu.sh/74AQ

10. Kingduffy : 2,3B xp (+2M). Another slow (and similar) week for the King, Duffy did two farm runs, 200K Runecrafting xp, 300K Crafting xp, and 800K Agility xp. He seems to have slowed down a lot lately but this doesn’t worry me as he is one of the most consistent players out there and has been at the top of the hiscores for a very long time in addition to his lead on the incoming competition. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter (cya), and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing and that one number dude): 2,18B xp (+11M). A slightly slower week for Richard this week who mostly Farmed, trained Defence at Cave Crawlers, did a bit of staking, and returned to Slayer in addition to a fair amount of Crafting training as well. He is currently on the same tier of xp gainers as Drumgun, Elvis, and Jd and although not on the same level as Suomi and Tezz, still manages to outpace most of the competition. He originally stated that he wanted to come back just to finish Defence but based on his current xp gains it is unsure as to what his goals are right now. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,16B (+6M). Slow, steady, and unsure of the official language of the RSOF, Green098 continued with her Magic Slaying and managed to pass the inactive Paperbag in the process this week. She again opened a bit of effigies this week apparently using Farming and Crafting for her combos and also did a fair amount of Summoning too. Despite all this, her greatest strength is her consistency which has kept her a secure spot in the hiscores throughout the years. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,12B (+6M). A slower week for Kngkyle who pulled a week consisting of mainly Crafting, Woodcutting, Livid Farming, and a bit of Dungeoneering too. He also went Questing and managed to achieve the 210 Qp milestone :blink: this week. Since most of the competition seems to be likewise slowing down he should keep his rank for a while. Coming milestones: 200M WC (and possibly the quest cape?)

15. Number1 Boss 2,07B xp (+4M). Alkan fished rocktails for another relatively slow week. However, this is understandable because he has been mainly beasting it out on his noob account AlkanTheMan he created last weekend which, ironically enough, gained twice the amount of experience as his main account this week. This would actually put him at about the same level as Jd for this week. He is at 9M total xp and over 1400 total only 1 week after account creation. He is currently trying to max it out and see how many days of play time he can do it in. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Nothing much going on here, Pope712 seems to be slowing down a bit and is gaining about 7M xp per week and might not bump Alkan out as soon as we thought. Also Simon is only a mere 18 Defence levels from maxing and landing on the front page of the hiscores.

I apologize for the lack of funny pictures this week as I got temp HLF b& for posting Richard’s keyboard when someone asked if he quit RIP (stupid new HLF rules ffs)

A13d.png

Thanks for the update! Awesome work again =P

Nothing better than e-fame :) (sarcasm)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

update

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3.38B xp (+87M). Another astounding week for our top player here, the1suomi wrapped up 200M prayer for his 11th 200M stat and continues to power through Herblore as we speak, another skill which he should achieve 200M in by the end of next week. Despite the fact that Jagex managed to fix his RaF bonus this week, Suomi lost ground to Dark Lust in the monthly record race due to a well deserved day off from RS Still a very impressive record nonetheless. His record currently stands at 398.5M with Dark Lust 13M ahead. In addition to these feats, Suomi mixed some Farming runs into his weekly routine as well as some very important experience points in the e-fame skill. These experience points were acquired though releasing an astounding FIVE (oh god, the xp waste) YouTube videos this week, which consisted of some DotA videos as well as a couple buyable skilling videos which contained a new snazzy intro longer than the actual video itself. Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M summoning, 200M Ranged, 200M Herblore (12th), and 200M Slayer (13th).

2. Tezz : 3,1B xp (+57M). Once again the second biggest gainer this week, Tezz wrapped up Prayer (shortly before Suomi did) for his 13th 200M stat and now continues to power through Fletching. He managed to achieve 3.1B xp this week and now has a 100M lead over the inactive Elias. Despite his huge lead on the highest number of 200M skills (nearly 14) for anyone in the game, it is still relatively unknown how he will acquire the cash for buyable skills, or when he will even start Farming. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp. Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen Jdelacroix) : 2,93B xp (+12M). An ever so slightly slower week for him, Jd continued with his Slayer training this week and once again brought his gender into question with his recent name change. Similar to last week, Jd did bit of Farming and Woodcutting on the side in addition to opening up some effigies. One thing I happened to notice about this player this week was the graph of his Farming xp gains (which he should reach 175M in next week) from 2009 onwards http://puu.sh/743P DEAR GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL :cry: At his current pace, he should pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 about 4-5 weeks from now. Coming milestones: 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

6. Drumgun : 2,84B xp (+8M). Drumgun being a Drumgun pulled a week eight times as slow as his previous week training mostly Woodcutting with some Crafting on the side and most likely some bossing as well. He is about 25M off 200M Woodcutting which, when achieved, would make for an impressive looking first ten skills on the hiscores at 200M xp. At his current pace, Drumgun should pass the inactive Telmomarques within a month. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

7. Elvis : 2,81B xp (+14M). A slightly faster week for Elvis here who achieved 100M Strength for his 13th skill over 100M xp by training the Cave Crawler skill in addition to some Woodcutting and Firemaking and also a bit of Smithing and Farming as well. Elvis should also reach 100M farming for his 14th 100M stat on his next tree run. It is unsure whether he will pass the inactive Telomarques before Drumgun does, as both should occur about a month from now. Guess well just have to wait and find out. Coming milestones: 100M Farming

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. http://puu.sh/74AQ

10. Kingduffy : 2,3B xp (+2M). Another slow (and similar) week for the King, Duffy did two farm runs, 200K Runecrafting xp, 300K Crafting xp, and 800K Agility xp. He seems to have slowed down a lot lately but this doesnt worry me as he is one of the most consistent players out there and has been at the top of the hiscores for a very long time in addition to his lead on the incoming competition. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter (cya), and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing and that one number dude): 2,18B xp (+11M). A slightly slower week for Richard this week who mostly Farmed, trained Defence at Cave Crawlers, did a bit of staking, and returned to Slayer in addition to a fair amount of Crafting training as well. He is currently on the same tier of xp gainers as Drumgun, Elvis, and Jd and although not on the same level as Suomi and Tezz, still manages to outpace most of the competition. He originally stated that he wanted to come back just to finish Defence but based on his current xp gains it is unsure as to what his goals are right now. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,16B (+6M). Slow, steady, and unsure of the official language of the RSOF, Green098 continued with her Magic Slaying and managed to pass the inactive Paperbag in the process this week. She again opened a bit of effigies this week apparently using Farming and Crafting for her combos and also did a fair amount of Summoning too. Despite all this, her greatest strength is her consistency which has kept her a secure spot in the hiscores throughout the years. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,12B (+6M). A slower week for Kngkyle who pulled a week consisting of mainly Crafting, Woodcutting, Livid Farming, and a bit of Dungeoneering too. He also went Questing and managed to achieve the 210 Qp milestone :blink: this week. Since most of the competition seems to be likewise slowing down he should keep his rank for a while. Coming milestones: 200M WC (and possibly the quest cape?)

15. Number1 Boss 2,07B xp (+4M). Alkan fished rocktails for another relatively slow week. However, this is understandable because he has been mainly beasting it out on his noob account AlkanTheMan he created last weekend which, ironically enough, gained twice the amount of experience as his main account this week. This would actually put him at about the same level as Jd for this week. He is at 9M total xp and over 1400 total only 1 week after account creation. He is currently trying to max it out and see how many days of play time he can do it in. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Nothing much going on here, Pope712 seems to be slowing down a bit and is gaining about 7M xp per week and might not bump Alkan out as soon as we thought. Also Simon is only a mere 18 Defence levels from maxing and landing on the front page of the hiscores.

I apologize for the lack of funny pictures this week as I got temp HLF b& for posting Richards keyboard when someone asked if he quit RIP (stupid new HLF rules ffs)

JD is genderless :D
StarViv.png

He said in his interview that he has bought construction, prayer (already achieved) and herblore, which he is doing now, with around the 1B mark for cash left, so he'll need some cash for Crafting still I'd assume, and I don't know whether or not he has farming banked. Plus he'll need a fair bit for crawling to 200m runecrafting.

Edit: too many "I'd assume's"

Asmodean <3

Do you guys reckon that Suomi can get sub 100 ranks in all of his remaining skills?

he already has cook over 100 rank,too bad,but in other skills,maybe attack if he doesn't start it soon enough,other than that I think he is safe

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

1B isn't enough to finish Craft, Farm, and Melees with Crawlers but he still has a fair amount of time to get the cash needed for those. I agree it does seem likely he could achieve top 100 in all remaining skills but nothing is for certain.

Also a bit off topic but I just powered through an hour of Hunter just to see how much xp I could get (I usually semi-afk it while doing stuff like forums/videos/homework etc lol) and I managed to get 310k xp (101.800 to 102.110) and my hand is about ready to fall off. I have no idea how people like Foot can pull that stuff off for hours on end (like 30 hrs straight for a daily :-?)

A13d.png

1B isn't enough to finish Craft, Farm, and Melees with Crawlers but he still has a fair amount of time to get the cash needed for those. I agree it does seem likely he could achieve top 100 in all remaining skills but nothing is for certain.

Also a bit off topic but I just powered through an hour of Hunter just to see how much xp I could get (I usually semi-afk it while doing stuff like forums/videos/homework etc lol) and I managed to get 310k xp (101.800 to 102.110) and my hand is about ready to fall off. I have no idea how people like Foot can pull that stuff off for hours on end (like 30 hrs straight for a daily :-?)

Mousekeys (by that i mean just using the 5 on the numberpad as a left-click) probably take some strain off the right-hand index finger.

Time calc update to 200m all:

S U O M I - 4183 - (-108) - gained 0 positions

Drumgun - 8214 - (-51) - gained 0 positions

Tezz - 8778 - (-81) - gained 0 positions

Elvis - 9289 - (-33) - gained 0 positions

Elias - 9379 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Dapledo - 9399 - (-38) - gained 0 positions

Allar - 9500 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Kingduffy - 9560 - (-12) - gained 0 positions

Telmomarques - 9764 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Caroline2O11 - 10046 (-38) - gained 0 positions

Zarfot - 10591 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Kngkyle - 10789 - (-15) - gained 0 positions

Number1 Boss - 11029 - (-38) - gained 0 positions

Dragonseance - 11474 - (-26) - gained 1 position

Green098 - 11484 - (-14) - gained 0 positions

AlmostLost - 11972 - (-19) - gained 0 positions

Paperbag - 12816 - (0) - gained 0 positions

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFF5VGtHY2dFWWJpSmFHeFRjQWZSSUE&hl=en_US

Feel my hand when I did 60m Cooking Xp with 2 tick method without mousekeys.

Feel my hand when I did 60m Cooking Xp with 2 tick method without mousekeys.

You're my new idol, man.

Makaveli_93.png

What is next after herblore Suomi?

Crawlers.

Surely slayer before crawlers?

And he said he might do craft before crawlers just to get 4bil quickly

Maxing craft and blocking an effigy combo before maxing combat at crawlers, oh the horror of the xp waste. Also if he has the cash why slay before crawlers? Just max slayer there with effigies and then move on to RC.

Yeah I still need about 5B for 200M Crafting/Firemaking/Farming/Summoning and 200M Runecrafting at Cave crawlers.

I will be finishing 200M Slayer at Cave crawlers too. Thought about getting 200M Crafting/Firemaking before 200M Runecrafting so I could get 4B before end of this year which would be nice. It would waste about 50 hours but it's isn't that much when you think you about the bigger picture =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah I still need about 5B for 200M Crafting/Firemaking/Farming/Summoning and 200M Runecrafting at Cave crawlers.

I will be finishing 200M Slayer at Cave crawlers too. Thought about getting 200M Crafting/Firemaking before 200M Runecrafting so I could get 4B before end of this year which would be nice. It would waste about 50 hours but it's isn't that much when you think you about the bigger picture =P

Who even are you...

Seriously though, it would be awesome to get 4B by the end of the year. Weird too, if 3B xp and 4B xp both happen in 2011. Keep up the good work!

Asmodean <3