200M in all Skills

Makilio

Holiday items were fun for a while, to give you an item to remember an event by, but when you churn them out year after year, the novelty kind of gets diminished.

That and all of the new emotes. I [bleep]ing hate holiday event emotes...

Holiday items were fun for a while, to give you an item to remember an event by, but when you churn them out year after year, the novelty kind of gets diminished.

I think the emotes have actually been getting better

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I think the emotes have actually been getting better

The only good holiday emote was the old "Bunny Hop" emote. The only reason that I like that one is back when they had "RS is for Pronz" videos. So every time I see someone do the emote, I lol.

So the cost of Hunter goes up around 400k /h.

200m would take ~600 hours so ~250m Spent. However considering ovl's would be left overs from 200m Herb/Combats - Negates all cost really.

I don't know what are your numbers but for me each overload "costs" around 40k each (3) dose potion. You need 4 (3) potions per hour.

40k*4= 160k "loss"/hr.

Ovlls are 40k ea now? oh wow. My bad. so you would spent ~130m Instead.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Hey suomi you gonna do the halloween event?

Nope exp waste.

Disregarding this year's reward (it's absolute garbage), don't you think you'll ever look back and ask yourself why you didn't take that ~hour out of training to go and do events that will never return?

What even is the point of the event?

Does it give exp? No.

Does it give you an item that is useful? No.

Does it give you a useless item that you will use? No.

Does it give you a useless item that you will destroy the instant you get it and never retrieve it again? Yes.

Because it's fun? I heard people play games cause of the fun.

[404] Signature not found.

Nope exp waste.

Disregarding this year's reward (it's absolute garbage), don't you think you'll ever look back and ask yourself why you didn't take that ~hour out of training to go and do events that will never return?

Does it give exp? No.

Does it give you a useless item that you will destroy the instant you get it and never retrieve it again? Yes.

What? Never. :P

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

The only reason I and a lot of other people with me will do events is because of the rewards. I don't find pleasure in making pumpkins out of puzzles and w/e other things.

And I can't be bothered wasting 30 mins for an emote I will never do again and a T-shirt :/.

The only reason I and a lot of other people with me will do events is because of the rewards. I don't find pleasure in making pumpkins out of puzzles and w/e other things.

And I can't be bothered wasting 30 mins for an emote I will never do again and a T-shirt :/.

The T-shirt sucked almost as much as [insert Defammotry comment here].

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I hope that ovl thing (especially in Fishing) is nerfed. It can be nerfed very easly actually.

I thought you were all about the unnecessary clicking though?

Im against legal botting oops I mean afk. I hope that it gets nerfed because Xp/hr is already so fast in almost all skills, I would love to be able to train some slow..

Thai, you are just wrong m8:

You aren't able to get a fish chance each 3 ticks while making the 3 ticks method (eating your own fish) because you will not always get fish to eat. So you cant just calc xp/hr with overloads from there. Jargonex company just goodfighted real life mmorpg math. Goodfight you and Galileu Galilei. Before you say "hmg, I timed it" you missed tons of ticks, i saw.

So, with "normal" fishing method, you get a chance to fish each 5 ticks. With that overpowered overload method, you get each 2 ticks.

Folow me please:

(5/2)*85k= 212.5k

For those you didn't understand:

With "normal" fishing method, you get 85k Xp/hr.

So, if you get 85k Xp/hr getting a chance to fish each 5 ticks, what would be the Xp/hr if you get the chance to fish each 2 ticks?

5/2= 2.5 more chances per hour to fishing with overload method.

2.5*85k = 212.5k Fishing Xp/hr.

Kinda funny over what you're raging at... The vast majority wouldn't even do ovl fishing so it wouldn't really affect anything a lot. Who even would (except you probably L) do 200meters fishing with that method? It's all about taking it easy and having a break off real life with RS, not spas over people AFK (watching videos) while training. Just because 99,99% of RS would rather relax than click 50 times a second doesn't mean they are wrong or are 'botting' their xp L.

Makaveli_93.png

Nope exp waste.

Does it give exp? No.

The last time I had fun doing a holiday event was..... Never.

I hope that ovl thing (especially in Fishing) is nerfed. It can be nerfed very easly actually.

Im against legal botting oops I mean afk. I hope that it gets nerfed because Xp/hr is already so fast in almost all skills, I would love to be able to train some slow..

You know you can just do the slower method? You don't HAVE to use the fastest method possible...

terravir.png

You know you can just do the slower method? You don't HAVE to use the fastest method possible...

He has to otherwise the Zaros oops I mean Zarfot God would smite (level 52 prayer) him.

O and, Good fight.

Makaveli_93.png

I'm with Gemeos2 on this because he/she seems very lonely :o

Anyway you guys are being extremely biased in the way you're thinking... you're simply saying "Only S U O M I can get 200m exp in all skills everyone else has to be negative" because can think they can achieve if they want and I'm sure there where people who said the same thing to S U O M I when another player was at a stupid amount of exp. And with that in mind Gemeos2 can work out and think about as much mathematical equations and count games ticks as much as he/she wants and through reading what he/she has said he/she is completely correct on the subject you guys are just being power nazi haters.

(Excuse the bad punctuation my damn comma key broke :sad: )

tumblr_ln7c1ecJ651qcecjr.gif

Xat.png

You're wrong. Suomi had 200m fishing and was going strong to get 200m agility at the point he said he's going for 200m all skills. Whereas, Gemeos has 200m cooking which he did with rocktails even though he supposedly has a 35b bank, what are wines? I'm not hating, I'm simply responding to *his* hating on people who actually play to relax and/or enjoy RS rather than do what he does. O, and you're probably right about him being lonely, he's also lonely in the way he thinks. Trying to convert players to be tryhards by insulting the way they play or something, really sad. I don't go and bash on tryhards for no reason like you're doing to casual players. I think that Zarfot was probably the best RS player to date even though I'm against playing like that but I still admit it. He had XP to prove he was pro at what he was doing, Foot had potential until he stopped playing like that. You, on the other hand, have a long way to prove yourself before you can criticize other players in that manner. This isn't arguing, I'm trying to prove a point that you can't judge anyone, especially not in an online game.

Makaveli_93.png

You're wrong. Suomi had 200m fishing and was going strong to get 200m agility at the point he said he's going for 200m all skills. Whereas, Gemeos has 200m cooking which he did with rocktails even though he supposedly has a 35b bank, what are wines? I'm not hating, I'm simply responding to *his* hating on people who actually play to relax and/or enjoy RS rather than do what he does. O, and you're probably right about him being lonely, he's also lonely in the way he thinks. Trying to convert players to be tryhards by insulting the way they play or something, really sad. I don't go and bash on tryhards for no reason like you're doing to casual players. I think that Zarfot was probably the best RS player to date even though I'm against playing like that but I still admit it. He had XP to prove he was pro at what he was doing, Foot had potential until he stopped playing like that. You, on the other hand, have a long way to prove yourself before you can criticize other players in that manner. This isn't arguing, I'm trying to prove a point that you can't judge anyone, especially not in an online game.

And boom goes the dynamite.

floorgazer.png

Definition of lonely; "Sad because one has no friends or company."

He has my friendship and electronically based company ^-^ so you're wrong on that front and as for your claims on him hating on people because they relax to play that's a false statement. He doesn't hate he simply puts forward his views to other people about how he feels on the matter.

tumblr_ln7c1ecJ651qcecjr.gif

Xat.png

We KNOW how he feels, he posted at least 10 times how he feels about it. He also said it's "sort of legal botting" = calling people who do that kind of skilling bots = hating because he's claiming a false statement as you would put it unto other players who are doing nothing wrong except playing the way they like. Also, brb adding 200 friends in RS to fill in the loneliness in real life. Just because you support his posts doesn't mean he's not lonely in reality. I'm not going any further with this, my point is clear.

Makaveli_93.png

Actually, At the time I met Suomi he said he would go for 200M in all skills. At the time he was at 19M fishing xp only and he had only one 200M skill (fletching).