Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29860 replies to this topic

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Ya, but you don't have 200m slayer. You wasted a [cabbage]ton of xp.

99 mining and only 83 smithing? You should have superheated while mining.
85 herblore and 88 slayer? You should have gotten overloads before even starting slayer.
99 attack and 92 strength? It's better to train strength before attack.
104 dungeoneering without maxed combat? It is more efficient to get a rapier, max combat through slayer, and then go on to train dungeoneering.

Nice wasting xp.

Clam down and let me be a hypocrite.

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Thai tong

He wasted 0 xp unless he changes his goal.

Well maybe he wasted a bit of xp by maxing combats and then killing TDs but that's beside the point :P

Turnpike
[ Display Name History ]

Turnpike

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • RSN:Turnpikes
  • Clan:PvMS
Watching this thread is interesting. Some of these players are insane. I wish Zezima was still rank 1 like the old days. :x

Turnpikes.png

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • RSN:A13d
I'm just going to leave this here

In terms of maxing the first couple skills + Hunter/Summoning, then Drumgun is efficient, but in terms of 200M all skills (which is the most commonly accepted basis for efficiency) then no he's not efficient, particularly with respect to his Slayer handicap. However if 200M Slayer isn't even his goal then why should it matter if he's "efficient" or not?

Posted Image

Drumgun
[ Display Name History ]

Drumgun

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • RSN:Drumgun

You think Toony/Chilly/Tezz/Wyvern would've gone for 200m slayer back when Skateenjoi was the standout rank 1 slayer with ~100m slayer exp? Funny how fast that changed once the slayer updates kicked in isn't it. Ya thing is I was already a long way into 200m melees when that happened. Scape didn't start in 2009 you know, which is what some people seem to forget sometimes (ignoring the achievements that were achieved already before this thread was made). There wasn't such attention for 200m skills back then, let alone all skills 200m, and I was 1 of the top gainers at that time (200m skills wise).

Edit: Even if all skills 200m was my goal, not being efficient wouldn't be the right conclusion. I simply started a run for the top early, when the game was still competitive and more popular, and then the updates started to roll in which made the game so easy as it is today. I doubt people didn't train for example slayer back then because they were expecting updates that would make it all 10x easier, instead, more likely that they didn't train simply because some skills were too tedious back then. Also, the majority is not happy about the exp boosting updates (and such) that made the game easier. Aka, a negative thing happened, but then again sometimes such updates are required to ''evolve'' the game when you're working with limited resources and the set time of the game (java, medival). Can't exactly introduce Ipods into Rs, for example.
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.c...un?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Ego
[ Display Name History ]

Ego

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • RSN:EB

99 mining and only 83 smithing? You should have superheated while mining.
85 herblore and 88 slayer? You should have gotten overloads before even starting slayer.
99 attack and 92 strength? It's better to train strength before attack.
104 dungeoneering without maxed combat? It is more efficient to get a rapier, max combat through slayer, and then go on to train dungeoneering.

Nice wasting xp.

This.

It's Drumguns choice, also he isn't going for all 200m's. It is also his account. Why bother arguing, when just disrupts the thread? :/

Edit: I didn't read the next page, I guess this has been addressed already enough.
Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I was under the impression that he wanted all 200ms :3

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • RSN:A13d

I was under the impression that he wanted all 200ms :3

I think you're looking for Suomi
Posted Image

Yay0siris
[ Display Name History ]

Yay0siris

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 332 posts
it was only a few days ago he got 3b exp, now hes almost 3.1b !!

The_Star_King
[ Display Name History ]

The_Star_King

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 48 posts
Personally, Drumgun, I usually don't disagree with what you say, but I disagree with you posting some things in the first place. Posts such as the one starting with "Wouldn't the master of combat...", which imply criticism of the methods of other top players. You make these kinds of posts very often.

What am I getting at? Stop constantly trying to devalue the achievments of others and boost your own. It makes you seem weak and childish.

langer
[ Display Name History ]

langer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,144 posts
  • RSN:Langerkiller
Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,07B xp (+92M). On a roll since BXPW started, the new XP king has been training summoning and construction lately, which helped him reach 3B xp and claim rank 1. Already with a 70M lead on rank 2, he's 230M xp away from tying Gertjaars for biggest lead ever. He should also become the first player to hit 15 skills over 100M sunday. . Coming milestones : 100M WC, 100M summoning, 100M construction, 3,1B xp, 200M ranged and 200M slayer (10th and 11th)

2. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive

3. Buyablequeen (previously Jdelacroix) : 2,88B xp (+13M). Changed name based on a suggestion by a fellow poster and still going at his own pace, Jd is mostly slaying and WCing as well as using effigies on RC. He passed up inactive Telmomarquews last week to reclaim rank 3. Tezz is coming in fast from under and I doubt he can pass Elias before getting overtaken. Coming milestones : 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

4. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

5. Tezz : 2,81B xp (+76M). Another player on a roll, Tezz became the king of 200M skills last week when he got 200M summoning, his 11th skill. He also tied Allar and Suomi for most skills over 100M with ranged, his 14th. He entered the top 5 by passing Elvis and reached 2,8B xp. He still has slow skills to tackle as well as fast skills. He basically completed most mid paced skills. Coming milestones : 200M ranged (12th skill)

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,77B xp (+16M). Mostly smithing, WCing and training summoning, Elvis got kicked out of the top 5 last week, but should pass up the inactives before winter. I don't expect anyone to pass him up in the near future, but Drumgun is so unpredictable! Coming milestones : 100M str and 100M farming

7. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

8. Drumgun : 2,65B xp (+6M). Still training WC, the King of 200M is no more...but church goers rejoyce! He's on pace to get his 11th skill at 200M in early november and reach rank 7 shortly before. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,29B xp (+15M). Mostly smithing and training summoning, the King of balance became the first player to reach 21 skills over 50M last week. He should 2,3B xp next week and rank 9 is getting closer. The competition from under is still far away at the moment. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M hunter

11. Paperbag : 2,16B xp Inactive.

12. Green098 : 2,13B xp (10M). Magical Green is still training slayer the magical way and finished BXPW with some summoning last week. Still keeping the competition at bay, she has reached all skills over 20M last week with RC . Coming milestones : still nothing magical in sight

13. Buyableking (previously Fubarscape) : 2,12B xp. (+14M) Mainly training slayer and stealing Paperbag's given name, the Buyableking is on pace to pass up Green inside 2 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M def (7th skill), 100M ranged and 100M HP

14. Kngkyle : 2,10B xp. (+4M). Like previously hinted on this thread, Kngkyle is mainly training WC and not gaining much XP. He should still stay in this top 15 for a while because the competition is still very much far away. Coming milestones : 200M WC (6th)

15. Fuberscape (previously Number1 Boss) : 2,05B xp (+8M) Still training multiple skills, Fuber is still outpacing Skiller 703, but could see Pope712 catch up to him before winter. Coming milestones : 100M slayer and 100M herblore

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills
Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602
Latest top 15 update : page 602
6 slowest skills chart : page 563

langer
[ Display Name History ]

langer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,144 posts
  • RSN:Langerkiller
Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 800M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since september 2nd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Kingduffy took claimed sole title of most skills over 50M, but I don't see him getting the last 4 shortly - Elvis is actively training smithing and could tie Elias for rank 2 inside a month - Suomi will get his 20th once he resumes hunting effigies - Buyablequeen could get slayer and magic in the coming weeks, slayer most likely - Dapledo is not training a skill under 50M at the moment - Fuberscape is training fishing and could get a 17th skill during the fall)

1- Kingduffy 21 skills
2- Elias 20 skills
3- Zarfot 19 skills
4- Allar 19 skills
5- Elvis 19 skills
6- Suomi 19 skills
7- Telmomarques 18 skills
8- Jdelacroix 16 skills
9- Dapledo 16 skills
10- Fuberscape 16 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Suomi will most likely claim the title of most skills over 100M in the coming hours - Elvis will get his 13th skill inside 3 weeks - Dapledo is focusing on 100M skills and his next skill should be mining inside 6 weeks - everyone else is either inactive or too far away at their current pace - I raised the bar to 10 skills this week, but there are no players at 10 or 11 skills)

1- Allar 14 skills
2- Suomi 14 skills
3- Tezz 14 skills

4- Jdelacroix 13 skills
5- Telmomarques 13 skills
6- Elias 13 skills
7- Drumgun 12 skills
8- Elvis 12 skills
9- Dapledo 12 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Tezz is the new king of 200M and should grab another skill in early october - Drumgun is on pace for a new skill inside 2 months - Suomi should get 2 more skills in the coming weeks with slayer and construction - Jdelacroix will not reach another skill at 200M for a long time - Elvis is far away from any new skills - there are no players with 7 skills)

1- Tezz 11 skills
2- Drumgun 10 skills
3- Telmomarques 10 skills
4- Suomi 9 skills
5- Jdelacroix 9 skills
6- Paperbag 8 skills
7- Elias 8 skills
8- Elvis 8 skills

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills
Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602
Latest top 15 update : page 602
6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Yay0siris
[ Display Name History ]

Yay0siris

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 332 posts
GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

unbuyableking of the noobs =D

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  • RSN:essiw
  • RSN '07:essiw
Would be nice to see kingduffy reaching all skills 50M :D
He needs only this:
6,1M Mining xp
26,8M Agility xp
10,0M Runecrafting xp
17,2M Construction xp

He could get the mining and construction done in no-time. Agility and runecrafting are more difficult though :P

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Agen
[ Display Name History ]

Agen

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • RSN:Agen
  • RSN2:S_U__O__M_I
  • Clan:TMOA - When Jebrim decides to invite me.

GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

I vote that Suomi change his name to "Unbuyableking" to confuse noobs that look at the highscores
Goals for 2012:
  • Quest Cape
  • MAX

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  • RSN:essiw
  • RSN '07:essiw

GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

I vote that Suomi change his name to "Unbuyableking" to confuse noobs that look at the highscores

Won't do, that would be a waste of game ticks, could only been done when the game crashes.

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

BrotherVoid1
[ Display Name History ]

BrotherVoid1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • RSN:BrotherVoid1
  • Clan:Dragon Clan
If ANYONE would EVER do it... I think the best bet is Suomi. He seems to be the most "into" it and obviously has the time for it. The only kicker is whether or not he has the will to continue post 3b xp... Hes going for right now, but I could see him needing to take a break in the near future to refocus on the task. I know I'll never get there :S But I sure hope he does

Posted Image

Blizaga57
[ Display Name History ]

Blizaga57

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 338 posts

GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

No. He'd have no way to change his name back.
Posted Image

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RSN:Thai tong

Also, the majority is not happy about the exp boosting updates (and such) that made the game easier.

September 2010
Posted Image
Just saying.

http://services.rune...sults.ws?id=497

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users