200M in all Skills

Makilio

I hope jagex is smart and new skills will not allow any bonus xp until at least one player has reached 99. (That way the race to 99 stays completely "fair")

Or at least, no buy-able bonus xp. Troll invasion, penguins, effigies, etc. are still mildly fair in that everyone has equal access to them (assuming it's another members skill).

Even if it's both members and F2P, a P2P player will most likely reach it first

I hope jagex is smart and new skills will not allow any bonus xp until at least one player has reached 99. (That way the race to 99 stays completely "fair")

Why would that be smart on Jagex's part? They'd make more money enabling people to buy spins. Doesn't mean they should, but smart is the wrong word to use lol.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Why would that be smart on Jagex's part? They'd make more money enabling people to buy spins. Doesn't mean they should, but smart is the wrong word to use lol.

and lose a lot of players again? getting quick cash and losing a lot of paying people is not smart imo.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Ideally SoF lamps couldn't be used on a skill until there is at least one player with 200m xp in that skill, othewise it removes all sense of competition.

Ideally, buyable xp wouldn't exist at all, but those days are behind us. Jagex will stop at nothing to secure their financial interests. I wouldn't be surprised if they made buying xp for a new skill extra appealing.

How good are the buffs from clan avatar and how can this update affect 200m all skills goal?

According to the wiki they give 3% bonus exp to anybody in the same world as it, and 6% to anyone in there area, so they will have quite an impact to say the least (assuming this info is correct).

Lol!!! I made thread on forums about the Hunter bots. All were banned except one of them, so they might not have been a bot and a Hunter pure or something. Anyways, gl now on Sub 100 Hunter rank S U O M I.

• Like 1

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Ye, I just noticed all the way up to rank 250 is 160m+ xp. So S U O M I, would have to start Hunter right after 200m Woodcutting. Unless ofc those accounts get banned too. Which I edited my forum topic for those accounts. "Jagex & Bot Detection". It's on RSOF of course.

Actually I lied. Firemaking should be more of a priority seeing as there are only 20 spots left. Hunter may get 100 very soon, but they banned those last batch of 200m bots so I don't see why they wouldn't do it again.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

In addition to the time saved, if someone were to do 200m prayer (with todays prices and no runners) they'd save 220m on frost bones by using the 6% avatar bonus.

Given most the bonuses stack, by using wings and wisdom you could save more.

• Like 2

and lose a lot of players again? getting quick cash and losing a lot of paying people is not smart imo.

You mean get people complaining for 3 days on forums threatening to quit but wont because they know they are addicted, again, right?

Awesome update! Thanks heaps, I love hearing about what the players are doing.

What do you guys think, is Pope is trying to complete his statue or doing jack of all trades?

~ Mercy

Quite possibly both.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Can you prove, or even give me 1 iota of evidence to support that position?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

And Suomi is probably getting 200m woodcutting in the next few hours. Unless he went to sleep.

Actually he got in 15 minutes ago =3.

I was there too =d...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Suomi is a sophisticated grind robot sent back through time, to change the future for one lucky MMORPG :D

• Like 3

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

How is Suomi getting these crazy woodcutting xp gains? I heard C2 woodcutting,didn't think it was that fast though.

Been discussed a couple of pages back. I think it was C2 woodcutting with ppl clearing dungeon for him.

How is Suomi getting these crazy woodcutting xp gains? I heard C2 woodcutting,didn't think it was that fast though.

Been discussed a couple of pages back. I think it was C2 woodcutting with ppl clearing dungeon for him.

Ah thanks :smile: