200M in all Skills

Makilio

Prayer? F2P? With big bones?

I don't remember any change in prayer rates for non-members.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yep, the best we can use are big bones. And no altars, gotta bury them all.

There's a reason prayer was one of the only skills no one had 99 in before membership was released.

Membership was released 2 years before someone got to 99 prayer- noone got there even in rsc(only skill not to be maxed in rsc).

Even at the start of rs2 prayer was really, really hard and expensive. The max was around 180k xp an hour(burying dragon bones in a bank), but cost you a blue partyhat every 3-4 hours(and in general, partyhat prices have stayed relatively the same compared to how much money is worth). The release of ecto brought the price down by 4x, but meant around 30k xp an hour tops.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Who was first to 99 prayer?

lilyuffie. It was a big event when she got to 99(probably the last time any 99 was, really).

lilyuffie. It was a big event when she got to 99(probably the last time any 99 was, really).

*ahem99construction**ahemahemmhemm*

Basically any skill released after that...

Hunter, Summoning and Dungeoneering!

There is also Runecrafting and Slayer due to both very slow skills. Farming came after those 2, which is also very logically! High level seeds were very rare! The only monster to drop them are the Dragon Implings and Commander Zilyana in 2007! In 2010 the next monster came out to drop these.

So until then, the main training methods were lower level'd tree seeds. Even Yew seeds were very rare as only 1 monster before '10 dropped these!

And if you say "What about bird nests?" The chances on these are very rare and the main method of obtaining these nests requires quite a lot of quests!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Summoning was fun to watch because Calibanio was powering through it with constant levels when suddenly Nercychlidae (sp?) went all in with his charms and blasted past him to 99. Woke up that morning and wondered what on earth happened, lol.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Spelling is correct: Nercychlidae

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

There is also Runecrafting and Slayer due to both very slow skills. Farming came after those 2, which is also very logically! High level seeds were very rare! The only monster to drop them are the Dragon Implings and Commander Zilyana in 2007! In 2010 the next monster came out to drop these.

So until then, the main training methods were lower level'd tree seeds. Even Yew seeds were very rare as only 1 monster before '10 dropped these!

And if you say "What about bird nests?" The chances on these are very rare and the main method of obtaining these nests requires quite a lot of quests!

So you are going to tell me how rare seeds were when farming came out? uhh. I only used the highest seeds available, apart from herbs, because herb seeds were nameless and getting high leveled ones was basically impossible without getting scammed. The mage seeds i bought ranged from like 200 to 300k each and i bought them at a hefty premium(because i couldn't have been arsed to buy from the source), but i only really needed one or two suppliers. Remember- seeds were released like 1-2 months before farming was.

What i meant by the lilyuffie comment was that it was a real community event when she got the level, and even jagex acknowledged it. Rc was just considered an inevitability, zezima never made any fuss about slayer(he was really lucky to get it first though), farming wasn't a big deal, construction only took 6 days and so on. Back then, 99 prayer was similar to 200m all is now.

Also, construction is probably remembered only because of the durial(sp?) business(fally massacre).

• Like 2

So you are going to tell me how rare seeds were when farming came out? uhh. I only used the highest seeds available, apart from herbs, because herb seeds were nameless and getting high leveled ones was basically impossible without getting scammed. The mage seeds i bought ranged from like 200 to 300k each and i bought them at a hefty premium(because i couldn't have been arsed to buy from the source), but i only really needed one or two suppliers. Remember- seeds were released like 1-2 months before farming was.

What i meant by the lilyuffie comment was that it was a real community event when she got the level, and even jagex acknowledged it. Rc was just considered an inevitability, zezima never made any fuss about slayer(he was really lucky to get it first though), farming wasn't a big deal, construction only took 6 days and so on. Back then, 99 prayer was similar to 200m all is now.

I didn't know seeds were 2 months earlier o.O Well then people could've stocked them up =3.

Account Help

I didn't know seeds were 2 months earlier o.O Well then people could've stocked them up =3.

They did, but not many figured which seeds would become useful and which wouldn't. As far as i know, halw gnun was one of the only ones who stockpiled tree seeds.

• Like 1

Skiller 703's 99 Dungeoneering crashed Youtube L.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I remember reading a thread of yours, Jebrim, I think was some 4 years back. It was about your goal to 1b Agility xp. On the thread you discussed methods on 'proving' the xp gained, I can remember the three being: 1. Train on 1 account while vidding the journey. 2. Amount enough tickets equivalent to 1b. 3. Train on 5 accounts to 200M.

Evidently we all know the route you took, just curious, does that thread still exist? Do you have an archive of it? Personally when I first read through the thread I thought to myself 'This guy won't get far without quitting', how wrong I was lol. But at the time your second account hasn't even reached 99 yet.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

dark beast did about 25k/ovl dose for 5 dose

300k/hr still + good blues I guess

OR

20k attack/ovl dose and 25 crims (300 crims/hr)

Do you know how many blues per hour dark beasts are? If they are bad I would probably stick to waterfiends tbh until enough charms

Boredom.png

I remember reading a thread of yours, Jebrim, I think was some 4 years back. It was about your goal to 1b Agility xp. On the thread you discussed methods on 'proving' the xp gained, I can remember the three being: 1. Train on 1 account while vidding the journey. 2. Amount enough tickets equivalent to 1b. 3. Train on 5 accounts to 200M.

Evidently we all know the route you took, just curious, does that thread still exist? Do you have an archive of it? Personally when I first read through the thread I thought to myself 'This guy won't get far without quitting', how wrong I was lol. But at the time your second account hasn't even reached 99 yet.

I did 1-99 from just obstacles at Brimhaven, so it took me quite awhile lol. I removed the thread maybe 2 1/2 years ago. You read it 3 years ago, not 4, since I wasn't even 200m 4 years ago.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

water had 50m xp in prayer before he went p2p

im sure he was the bestim f2p with that amount lf xp

El Popo1 was the best F2Per, xp-wise

i mean with prayer xp

and no, water was better at the end

Water beat him in prayer xp. But El Popo had more total xp.

• Like 1