200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi got no life.

I've heard a rumor that you won a lottery is this true? Relates back to the previous posters question about how an individual can sort out their finances to be able to invest 12+ hours a day to the goal

I'm really interested in the real life logistics associated with this topic and I was wondering if you can provide a bit more incite

Green098 will be first to 200m in all skills, in 2007scape

doubt it. Will prob be some random noob living in the past.

How can a new player be from far back?

he said noob not newbie.

she and I meant they would be noob for living in the past. Anyway yea those other 2497 /2498 totals can't win! But yea I love how new skills temporarily shuffle the highscores. :P
StarViv.png

Can't believe Nate is still alive :shock:

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

[spoiler=quotes]

Green098 will be first to 200m in all skills, in 2007scape

doubt it. Will prob be some random noob living in the past.

How can a new player be from far back?

he said noob not newbie.

Noob is short (or a synonym) for newbie :P

Use of language evolves. People use noob as an insult, not just to refer to time played.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Att/str XP rate reduced from 450k (icefiends nerfed) to 250k (fire giants).

Ranged XP rate reduced from 450k (icefiends nerfed) to 300k (Dark beasts).

I would love if someone could confirm these XP rates and even check if there's a higher one when training combat stats off-slayer.

Players now need 19670 hours, if starting from 0 XP, to achieve 200m XP in all skills.

24wvY.png

21 February!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I wish I could, it's probably on a time I have school =S That day I'm home at 4 PM GMT!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I can't wait to see what Jagex has planned to celebrate.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

obv half price for spins on that day!

i think they release the 07 server then.

thats the only nice thig they can do, all other would be bullshit like its usual nowadays

Vote runs for two weeks and they said a projected release date for 1-2 months after the vote

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

obv half price for spins on that day!

i think they release the 07 server then.

thats the only nice thig they can do, all other would be bullshit like its usual nowadays

Vote runs for two weeks and they said a projected release date for 1-2 months after the vote

oh ok, sorry i didn't know that

Att/str XP rate reduced from 450k (icefiends nerfed) to 250k (fire giants).

Ranged XP rate reduced from 450k (icefiends nerfed) to 300k (Dark beasts).

I would love if someone could confirm these XP rates and even check if there's a higher one when training combat stats off-slayer.

Players now need 19670 hours, if starting from 0 XP, to achieve 200m XP in all skills.

24wvY.png

I'm getting around 300k str xp/hr at mutated jadinko males. Using extremes and cm in void.

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png