200M in all Skills

Makilio

Quit, gonna be amazing to be like rank 100k overall with 5B Xp.

2 gp and an overgrown cat says that you won't.

Am I the only one that's been wondering what Suomi is going to do when they release the new skills this year?

Nate! What up dog. PM me!

Peace,

Vann

Hey man, I only get on for ports nowadays but if I see you on I'll try to send you a message!

Can't believe Nate is still alive :shock:

I know, I'm surprised too haha.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

Ok what the hell.

Just checked Suomi's Runetrack page and he hasn't gained any xp the last week or so. I think he quit....SMH.

*sarcasm*

But it will be pretty weird not seeing Suomi's consistent massive xp gains that I've been so use to the past few years.

2496.png

104273167.png

Ok what the hell.

Just checked Suomi's Runetrack page and he hasn't gained any xp the last week or so. I think he quit....SMH.

*sarcasm*

But it will be pretty weird not seeing Suomi's consistent massive xp gains that I've been so use to the past few years.

I heard he burned out

inb4 jagex trolls and before he gets max they release one of the new skills

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Yeah I burned out, been trying to search for the motivation to get the last Xp. But I just can't seem to find it, no matter how hard I try. So damn close but still so far! I don't know what to do tbh, maybe it's time for me to leave RS for good.

• Like 3

do it

tell jagex u just can't log in get that last exp

die in an unfourtunate skiiing accident.

someone else gets all 200m first

its 2017 and noone cares anymore.

jkay

• Like 1
StarViv.png

Topic made in 2009, dang. This champion has been a long wait in the making, congrats to SUOMI for being the first! What I like about him, compaired to previous top/fame players, is he is actually nice, and if isn't to busy will have a conversation with ya about skilling. KingDuffy, where ever he may be these days, was a major tool.

JHayG72.png

Lol Kingduffy isn't bad. I remember ages ago though he used to sell ranks in his friends chat and then delete them after lol. And during trade limit he sold junk to people for ranks. Not sure why he did that but it's easy to get greedy on RuneScape. This was long time ago anyway, never heard anything bad about him after. I think he is still a legend and great guy.

I remember when Gertjaars was 1, he used to make people buy stuff for him in the fc and barely answered anyone. And ofc he did those paid shoutouts on YouTube for smoking mils too, they were known rwters back then too. Oh well was still amazing to see him hit 2B Xp.

Not gonna blame anyone for doing things like that anyway, sadly it's part of the game. Jagex allows people to do that.

But yeah I am sure pretty much anyone has done bad decisions while playing this game :P

• Like 1

Lol Kingduffy isn't bad. I remember ages ago though he used to sell ranks in his friends chat and then delete them after lol. And during trade limit he sold junk to people for ranks. Not sure why he did that but it's easy to get greedy on RuneScape. This was long time ago anyway, never heard anything bad about him after. I think he is still a legend and great guy.

I remember when Gertjaars was 1, he used to make people buy stuff for him in the fc and barely answered anyone. And ofc he did those paid shoutouts on YouTube for smoking mils too, they were known rwters back then too. Oh well was still amazing to see him hit 2B Xp.

Not gonna blame anyone for doing things like that anyway, sadly it's part of the game. Jagex allows people to do that.

But yeah I am sure pretty much anyone has done bad decisions while playing this game :P

I don't know, I just remember being super proud of my first skill cape, fletching, first ever, and when I asked him something, lord only knows what, was so long ago, he called me a noob, and told me to get a respectable cape before talking to him. He was pretty much dead to me after that point.

• Like 1
JHayG72.png

Lol I am sure he wasn't that serious :P

Tbh many years ago it was very rare to see any top player say anything. I remember people used to be in top players fc all day just waiting for them to say something lol.

I remember when only ranks could talk in Zezima's FC, and is still stayed pretty much full throughout the whole day regardless.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Att/str XP rate reduced from 450k (icefiends nerfed) to 250k (fire giants).

Ranged XP rate reduced from 450k (icefiends nerfed) to 300k (Dark beasts).

I would love if someone could confirm these XP rates and even check if there's a higher one when training combat stats off-slayer.

Players now need 19670 hours, if starting from 0 XP, to achieve 200m XP in all skills.

24wvY.png

I'm getting around 300k str xp/hr at mutated jadinko males. Using extremes and cm in void.

Melee XP off-slayer rate changed from 250k (Fire giants) to 300k (Mutated jadinko males).

Thanks!

[bleep] Jagex, I am quitting this game. Never typing anything again in-game. Nice muting for bs but can't ban bots + keep milking loyal players for money.

Dw, just post a rage HLF topic and I'm sure you'll be compensated by free spins or something

[bleep] Jagex, I am quitting this game. Never typing anything again in-game. Nice muting for bs but can't ban bots + keep milking loyal players for money.

Dw, just post a rage HLF topic and I'm sure you'll be compensated by free spins or something

can't post on forums while muted