200M in all Skills

Makilio

If drumgun did the runetracker trick with a 6 hour log then played another 24 hours, he basically got 100k slayer and hour. if he didnt do that, how the hell did he get 2.9m slayer daily

Kalphites task probably, 14.3k xp per Kalphite king, ends up at around 1.5m xp for a task. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If drumgun did the runetracker trick with a 6 hour log then played another 24 hours, he basically got 100k slayer and hour. if he didnt do that, how the hell did he get 2.9m slayer daily

Kalphites task probably, 14.3k xp per Kalphite king, ends up at around 1.5m xp for a task. :lol:

I want a kalphite task now.

That's a shame :/

I'll help you get a new (and better!) one up.

Thai already sent me some weird time calculator version that he lend to a friend. I guess it's better than nothing.... I'll have to edit to make it looking less confusing for me and change some numbers... It will be a pain anyway

Who will reach 200M Slayer first, Jdela or Drumgun? Look to their recent progress, it looks like Drumgun would get it first. But if Jdela would spend less time mining, more time slayer...

New time calc is already built!

The only thing I need to add is how many XP you gain at att/str/def/ranged/magic from Slayer...

After that, we can come back to time calc updates.

Awesome.

Now if only you could make it in PHP or so - where you can lookup the timetable for any given name, or have a top 20 list compiled automatically. It'd save you sooo much hassle after. All you'd have to do is adjust xp rates as needed in a source file.

Maybe - just maybe, once I get this darned thesis paper written - I'll look into how I could code that.

Vmser.png

New time calc is already built!

The only thing I need to add is how many XP you gain at att/str/def/ranged/magic from Slayer...

After that, we can come back to time calc updates.

Awesome.

Now if only you could make it in PHP or so - where you can lookup the timetable for any given name, or have a top 20 list compiled automatically. It'd save you sooo much hassle after. All you'd have to do is adjust xp rates as needed in a source file.

Maybe - just maybe, once I get this darned thesis paper written - I'll look into how I could code that.

I've currently got a basic Runescape hiscores thing working in python, I might be able to convert it into a calculator of some kind with a bit of work, but I have exams soon, so it might take a while to get round to it. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Other topic suggests pretty average rates, given the requirements.

Did about 5 minutes to get a rhythm going, and then a 5 minute experience test. 8,270xp, or 99,240 extrapolated to an hour. In total charm wise I ended up with 15 crimsons, 9 blues, 7 green, 4 gold. So not exactly great for charms either

Also, my arm hurts. To keep a good constant rate going you're moving all over the screen and clicking non-stop (Throw>detonate>throw>catch>detonate>throw>catch>etc.).

Compared to jadinkos? Way more work for less than half the experience.

Possibly on the bright side, they won't completely suck as a daily task anymore.

From his data, 175 catches in 10 minutes, so about an hour for the 1k catch reward.

Would most likely be worth doing for the 5% XP bonus anyway, but nothing more.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Other topic suggests pretty average rates, given the requirements.

Did about 5 minutes to get a rhythm going, and then a 5 minute experience test. 8,270xp, or 99,240 extrapolated to an hour. In total charm wise I ended up with 15 crimsons, 9 blues, 7 green, 4 gold. So not exactly great for charms either

Also, my arm hurts. To keep a good constant rate going you're moving all over the screen and clicking non-stop (Throw>detonate>throw>catch>detonate>throw>catch>etc.).

Compared to jadinkos? Way more work for less than half the experience.

Possibly on the bright side, they won't completely suck as a daily task anymore.

From his data, 175 catches in 10 minutes, so about an hour for the 1k catch reward.

Would most likely be worth doing for the 5% XP bonus anyway, but nothing more.

34 hours saved if going from 13m to 200m XP.

Gemeos, would it be possible for you to list all the (current) xp rates and costs? Want to try out my time calc, though will take a while longer to get it to create save files to allow comparisons from previous dates. :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

can i afk agility yet

Simple : No!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Gemeos, would it be possible for you to list all the (current) xp rates and costs? Want to try out my time calc, though will take a while longer to get it to create save files to allow comparisons from previous dates. :wall:

I'd also be interested in seeing the XP rates, with a mind to putting it into PHP. I like RS, I like programming, and it seems one of these deceptively simple ideas that require quite complex thinking to sew it all together.

Fun basically.

LgEZt.png

Personally I would like to have a calc for maxing. Kinda wonder how much hours I've left..

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

That's a lot more difficult because you can't as easily just assume rates are the same as you level up. Rates at lv99 aren't the same as rates at lv1, and it varies inbetween. Granted over half the xp is spent at 92+ but that doesn't mean half the time is spent at 92+. The time till 5b xp rates stay constant bar jagex updates.

• Like 2

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014