200M in all Skills

Makilio

Doesn't tip.it have calculators? I only use the site for the forums now, but I believe they had a section for calculators and time tables. I'm sure that the owners of the site would be more than willing to contribute to creating an accurate, polished calculator, which when finished, would be featured on the actual site.

Tip.it, like many others, have tried to make a max calculator.

It can't be done with the information we have now.

That said, if there are 3-4 people who are really interested in gathering the data required to make a decent one, get in contact with me and I'll help get everything started.

As for a web-based 200m in all skills calced, I'll get started on one. I just need the XP rates the Gemeos uses. It will be written in javascript.

• Like 1

Max calculators? You have to account for how xp/hour changes as level increases. That's the hard part.

I believe this can be solved rather easily. Can't a calculator also check if either leveled or not? Because then it could calc the hours left with the new exp/h attained by the new level and on.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

[hide=Usual witty opening]2GH3U.png[/hide]

2. Jake 4379M +10m

Fishing like a demon, yet again, with a gain of 7.1m Fish xp (623k) Agility. Has picked up Warbands for 1.3m Mining and 838k Smithing xp.

Recent: 70m Mining

Upcoming: 100m Fishing

3. Drumgun 4014m +16m

Drumgun continues to Slay like crazy, amassing another huge week (+15m), passing the 90m mark and looking like to hit 120 next week. Only other notable gains in Herblore (421k) and Farming (239k)

Recent: 90m

Upcoming: 120 Slayer

4. OutofCharms 4004m +13m

Another week of MineSlay for Jdela, punching out strong gains in Mining (5m), Magic (5.1m) and Slayer (2.3m), but most notably, passing the 4B xp mark, becoming 4th scaper to do so.

Recent: 4B Overall

Upcoming: 170m Magic

5. Elvis 3779m +14m

Big week of Dagannoths for Elvis, piling on 11m Magic xp (passing 180m), whilst gaining a gain of 1.1m Farming rounds off a strong week. At this pace, expect to see 200m Magic in 2 weeks and 200m Farming in ~8 weeks.

Recent: 180m Magic, 40m Mining

Upcoming: 200m Magic

6. Elias 3722m +994k

Good to see Elias back and gaining xp, even if only in small amounts. This weeks gains made up of Woodcutting (546k), Agility (431k) and Fishing (17k).

Recent: 38m Agility

Upcoming: 120m Woodcutting

7. Dragonseance 3265m +16m

A strong week of Thieving for the Dragon, with a gain of 8.3m in Traderscape. Daily Warbands (2.1m Mining) and tree runs (1.4m Farming) chipping in with the regular weekly xp.

Recent: 39m Fishing

Upcoming: 120m Thieving

8. Almostlost 3195m +10m

The most notable gain of the week in Woodcutting (3.2m), but Slayscape (735k) has chipped in with solid Combat gains (945k Magic). Warbands piling on 2.1m Mining Xp

Recent: 150m Slayer

Upcoming: 30m Base (Mining)

9. Paulrat3 3162m +15m

Paulrat3 springs to life this week, jumping aboard the Dagannoth (spotted by Iceland) train to smash out a 13m Defence week. Woodcutting (1.1m) and Herblore (1.3m) rounding off a strong week.

Recent: 130m Woodcutting

Upcoming: 130m Defence

10. Paperbag 3150m +38m

Massive week from Paperbag, who is also living in Waterbirth Dungeon. A crazy magic gain of 27m highlights a huge week, along with 8.9m HP. Challenges chipping in with 1.4m Dungeoneering. Expect to see HP become 200m #12 by this time next week.

Recent: 160m Magic

Upcoming: Rank 9, 200m HP

11. Kingduffy 3111m +4.4m

A very eclectic week from Duffy, with gains across the board, but only DG (1.1m) making into the green - passing the 180m mark along the way. The other skills of note were RC (945k) and Crafting (742k).

Recent: 180m DG

Upcoming: 70m RC

12. Alkan 3039m +0

Attempting to gain xp by derailing this thread

Inactive

13. Robbie 3001m +7.6m

Passing 3b xp this week, Robbie has focussed primarily on Woodcutting (4.5m) with Defence getting a boost (1.7m). Expect to see 150m Woodcutting passed in the next day or so.

Recent: 125m Defence

Upcoming: 150m Woodcutting

14. Rip Bector 2871m +0

Inactive

15. Lostmysmile 2856m +4.6m

Chilly focussing on Fishing this week, with a gain of 3.2m, passing 90m. Only other skill of mention being DG (1.2m).

Recent: 90m Fishing

Upcoming: ??????????????????????????????????

• Like 6

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Max calculators? You have to account for how xp/hour changes as level increases. That's the hard part.

It will be a large switch-case (or just if's) but should be doable. Say you are at level x which grants you m xp per hour. The next method used is at level y with a higher xp rate. This would be (xp(y)-xp(x))/m hours until you level. And then it repeats itself. And most skills don't have that many different methods that are commonly used.

I wouldn't call it hard, just that you need to implement it in a good way. Using a table of at what level you access a new method per skill would make it kinda easy, although the server might get an increased load :P

Ill gladly help out with structuring it (and maybe programming if needed) if it is wanted ^^

Seems rather interesting to indeed calculate the hours in which maxing could potentially be done. What would be really hard to do is to decide which quests to do, and more importantly, when to do them. That would be a nice discussion. :P

All this time I thought this thread was about 200m XP in all skills and not 13m XP in all skills...

Lol. You sir have been horrendously misinformed.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Seems rather interesting to indeed calculate the hours in which maxing could potentially be done. What would be really hard to do is to decide which quests to do, and more importantly, when to do them. That would be a nice discussion. :P

quests are easy. If you care about comp cape, all of them. If not, Fremenik Isles+pre reqs, Senstein+pre reqs, dt+pre reqs, horror from the deep, my arms+pre reqs.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

^I presume superheat was talking about when you would do the quests so as to maximise your xp gains from them to speed up other aspects of training rather than just which quests to bother doing.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Making a calculator that accounts for maxing levels AND xp wouldn't take that much work, just adding variable xp rates from level 1-99, with things like fletching it caps off early (broad arrows), same with construction (Mahog Tables?)

The problem isn't the coding, it's the research. :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It will be a large switch-case (or just if's) but should be doable. Say you are at level x which grants you m xp per hour. The next method used is at level y with a higher xp rate. This would be (xp(y)-xp(x))/m hours until you level. And then it repeats itself. And most skills don't have that many different methods that are commonly used.

I wouldn't call it hard, just that you need to implement it in a good way. Using a table of at what level you access a new method per skill would make it kinda easy, although the server might get an increased load :P

Ill gladly help out with structuring it (and maybe programming if needed) if it is wanted ^^

The programming side of it will be really, really easy. What's missing is the xp rates for skills where xp/h is lower at lower levels, like wc, mining and fishing. Xp rates for post-99 training are relatively simple to get in those because you just time a long session and find an average, but at lower levels you can only time so many hours before you level up and need another account at that level again.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

You can account for levelling without using if's at all. You just need to know the xp/hour at each level. Which we don't.

I'm curious about how that works.

Also people seem to be missing that there is a lot of choice involved. I'd say there are 3 commonly used methods for most skills.

You don't need if or case statements, you can just use a hash-array where level maps to xp rate. The hard part isn't programming it but finding all the xp rates. You can make some estimations for gathering skills, and you can easily calculate creation (non-random) based skills. The trouble is finding out that information isn't super useful in general.

@Thai: we aren't missing that, but this would be assuming the best xp methods. It does require determining which quests would be considered important.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I've got a spreadsheet I built a while ago to calculate time to max. I'll share it when I get home this weekend

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

KK teams for kalphite tasks, as well as knowing how to slay efficiently. I doubt he is getting more than 5 hours sleep a night though.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Slayer is around 100k XP/hr and I don't think that include KK.

Drumgun is a really good no-lifer, so I don't see where the suprise is.

About Charm Sprites, according to Rogie:

950 Charm Sprites per hour

168K Hunter xp per hour

16 gold charms, 38 green charms, 101 crimson charms, 61 blue charms, 82 mystical slices per hour

Does the

Slayer is around 100k XP/hr and I don't think that include KK.

Drumgun is a really good no-lifer, so I don't see where the suprise is.

About Charm Sprites, according to Rogie:

950 Charm Sprites per hour

168K Hunter xp per hour

16 gold charms, 38 green charms, 101 crimson charms, 61 blue charms, 82 mystical slices per hour

Does de XP/Hr from Charm Sprites change depending on hunter level?

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.