Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

29859 replies to this topic

Sockem
[ Display Name History ]

Sockem

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sockemm

a few weeks ago, he played in 2 weeks about 100 hrs ( 7 hrs a day).
his time calc show also how much he plays, which is about 10 hrs average....

What are you talking about? In the past month he broke the weekly crafting record and then the following week broke the weekly attack record and then went straight into having ridiculous RC gains. He definitely hasn't been playing 7 hours a day anytime recently.

Also, keep in mind that the calc shows how much someone playing at maximum efficiency plays. No player, including Suomi, is able to constantly maintain maximum rates, so the calc will always show less than actual playing time.

Edit: I just realized you're probably talking about back when he was collecting charms. At that time he was training monsters that give far less attack xp/hr than what the calc uses, so he was actually playing many more hours that what the calc was reflecting at the time.

tragic news
[ Display Name History ]

tragic news

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • RSN:zezima573243
does anyone know if its efficient to overload before c2 fish floors. might save some time from flr but takes a few seconds to ovl idk.

TipTopCat
[ Display Name History ]

TipTopCat

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Tip Top Cat
idk if it's more efficient but 5 mages bonfire for 10% hp bosst for the hr of c2 fishing seems to work out well.

yoooooooooooooooooooo
[ Display Name History ]

yoooooooooooooooooooo

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 153 posts

does anyone know if its efficient to overload before c2 fish floors. might save some time from flr but takes a few seconds to ovl idk.

whatever time saved, if any, would be so minimal that it's not even worth discussing tbh.

asfcjfdyitfhglh
[ Display Name History ]

asfcjfdyitfhglh

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 410 posts
I have to go to bed (it's 1:30AM where I live), but I'll finish the Top 15 tomorrow when I wake up.

Edit: have work to do, so expect it in a few more hours

Metuse
[ Display Name History ]

Metuse

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • RSN:Metuse
I was wondering, concerning the xp/time calculator: is the time calculated with hunter where you hunt for corrupt vines wich you need for juju hunter pots? I found out today that it takes quite a long time and it also gives a reasonable amount of xp.
Unis vers l'Uni
Posted Image

Gemeos2
[ Display Name History ]

Gemeos2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • RSN:Gemeos2 RS3
  • RSN '07:Gemeos2

I was wondering, concerning the xp/time calculator: is the time calculated with hunter where you hunt for corrupt vines wich you need for juju hunter pots? I found out today that it takes quite a long time and it also gives a reasonable amount of xp.

295k without time including getting potions. 275k including time getting potions. Obviously, my calculator use the 275k rate.

asfcjfdyitfhglh
[ Display Name History ]

asfcjfdyitfhglh

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 410 posts
Update for June 9th - June 17th (1.14 weeks)

1.) S U O M I: 4.344 (+18M)
It's been an all-RC diet for our top player this week as he continues to train at Runespan, averaging 2M Runecrafting xp a day. In between regular farming runs he's also gained a whopping 25 Woodcutting xp!

Upcoming milestones: None.

2.) Jake: 3.611B (+29M)
Aside from cashing in a few strange rocks and raking in (pun intended) several million Farming xp, Jake has been focusing on crafting, gaining about 24M xp in it this week. Expect his 17th 200M within 3 weeks.

3.) Elias: 3.423B (+0M)
Elias has gained 4 ranks and 0 xp this week. Does anyone know if he's officially quit?

Upcoming milestones: None. Summoning is 10M off, which is not much for that skill.

4.) Elvis: 3.413B (+21M)
Elvis has once again trained Firemaking and Smithing, with gains similar to the ones he got last week. A little Farming xp sprinkled on top completes his xp gain rundown for this week. 

Upcoming milestones: 
50M: Fishing and Construction (21st and 22nd). 
100M:
Summoning and Runecrafting

5.) Skit Shape 3.352B (+10M)
This week SS reached 120 Hunter as well as training Runecrafting for a bit. His gains this week have not been something that I can make any bad puns about :(

Upcoming milestones:
50M:
Woodcutting (22nd).

6.) Drumgun: 3.211B (+15M)
Drumgun is sticking with Runecrafting, and at this point it is clear that he will be going all of the way to 200M. There won't be much new to write about for him for a while.

Upcoming milestones:
50M:
Firemaking (18th)
200M:
Woodcutting (14th).

7.) Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0M)
Telmo earned about 15M less xp than Drumgun did this week. (Inactive).

8.) AlmostLost: 2.743B (+21M)
Nothing newsworthy here for Richard, although he did just pass 150M Firemaking. Expect 200M within a few weeks.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13th).

9.) Allar: 2.680B (+0M)
Rivaling Telmo in xp gains this week... (inactive).

10.) Kingduffy: 2.627B (+10M)
While KD hasn't passed any more milestones this week, he has brought a few skills that were close to 100M even closer, mostly Farming and Hunter. 

Upcoming milestones: 
100M: 
Magic, Farming, Hunter, and Slayer (13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th).

11.) Paulrat3: 2.495B (+16M) 
PL3 has gotten his 16th 50M, (Defence) as well as picking up some Runecrafting xp. He's getting close to 2.5B total and the numerical halfway-point.

Upcoming milestones:
100M:
Slayer and Summoning (11th and 12th).

12.) Kngkyle: 2.466 (+1M)
A slow, usual-paced week for Kngkyle where the majority of his gains were in Fishing. 

Upcoming milestones: 
50M:
Summoning, Slayer, and Magic (17th, 18th, and 19th).

13.) Pope712: 2.437B (+9M)
Passing the 100M mark for Ranged was Pope's biggest accomplishment this week, bringing him up to 9 total.

Upcoming milestones: 
100M:
Summoning (10th).

14.) Paperbag: 2.43B (+15M)
It seems that Paperbag grew tired of Dungeoneering rather quickly, because after only 2 more levels he returned to Hunter. Expect him to reach 100M in it in about 1.5 weeks.

15.) Da Broman1 2.399B (+20M)
Dan Broman1 has kept up with Runecrafting, securing a front page rank in the process. It looks like he will definitely be going all the way to 200M, which will be his 5th.

Upcoming milestones: 
100M:
Slayer, Ranged, and Summoning (9th, 10th, and 11th).

Outside the top 15:
Green098 reached 200M Magic. She's training Crafting now.
Dragonseance is getting close to 200M Defence and Strength.
Chilly has changed her name once again, (take a wild guess as to what it is now), and is 1 xp away from 120 Dungeoneering, with nearly 18M gained this week. She's also very close (12K-ish) to 100M Woodcutting (her 12th). If she levels Dungeoneering and trains a fast skill such as prayer, she could be in the top 15 in the future. Regardless, expect a front page rank soon.

Metuse
[ Display Name History ]

Metuse

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • RSN:Metuse

295k without time including getting potions. 275k including time getting potions. Obviously, my calculator use the 275k rate.

ok thanx :P
Unis vers l'Uni
Posted Image

vmser
[ Display Name History ]

vmser

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
  • RSN:vmser
Small request on my behalf... Can we have like a top 20 based on the uncapped levels? Like 200m exp being lvl 126 in something... lvl cap would be 3150.
It'd be interesting to see how the adjusted level rankings compare to the total exp rankings. Lower total exp but higher base exp could give different results...
Posted Image

brunokiller
[ Display Name History ]

brunokiller

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,654 posts
  • RSN:Mej
  • RSN2:Iures

Small request on my behalf... Can we have like a top 20 based on the uncapped levels? Like 200m exp being lvl 126 in something... lvl cap would be 3150.
It'd be interesting to see how the adjusted level rankings compare to the total exp rankings. Lower total exp but higher base exp could give different results...

TOTAL VIRTUAL LEVEL

AfkScape
[ Display Name History ]

AfkScape

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:AfkScape
nvm the list above mine is better

Edited by AfkScape, 18 June 2012 - 03:34 PM.

Xcxcxcxcxc
[ Display Name History ]

Xcxcxcxcxc

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Elias said he quit but you never know, last time he came back. As of now he quit tho.

vmser
[ Display Name History ]

vmser

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,852 posts
  • RSN:vmser
Bruno,

interesting list, thank you for that.
As expected there are indeed a few quirks. Jake dropping from 2 to 5 surprised me, a few 1000+ rankers that get fairly high in this alternative ranking, and some people losing a fair few ranks.. (25ish to 50ish) in this system.

The 3000 club is also way smaller then I anticipated.
Posted Image

12pure34
[ Display Name History ]

12pure34

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,209 posts
  • RSN:David vK
1 more month to go for Suomi on runecrafting it seems. I'm flabbergasted at how fast he goes. His farming experience is really getting hurt now however. Will this be easier to catch up when he's going woodcutting/firemaking? (axe / gear / bank / location etc far more easily available).

I can imagine powerfarming is more viable in these situations. (herbs/watermelons/bushes?) or is that not an option?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

V_P
[ Display Name History ]

V_P

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts

1 more month to go for Suomi on runecrafting it seems. I'm flabbergasted at how fast he goes. His farming experience is really getting hurt now however. Will this be easier to catch up when he's going woodcutting/firemaking? (axe / gear / bank / location etc far more easily available).

I can imagine powerfarming is more viable in these situations. (herbs/watermelons/bushes?) or is that not an option?

Just thought I'd throw this out there, haven't seen it mentioned yet. Making polypore stalves is around 150k farming exp/hr and right now is very profitable even with buying fire runes from bulk sellers. I don't know how much money he has left, but this could help him if he comes up a bit short on farming exp.

Riptide Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Riptide Mage

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,027 posts
  • RSN:Riptide Mage
  • Clan:DGS

Just thought I'd throw this out there, haven't seen it mentioned yet. Making polypore stalves is around 150k farming exp/hr and right now is very profitable even with buying fire runes from bulk sellers. I don't know how much money he has left, but this could help him if he comes up a bit short on farming exp.

This "method" requires 500 sticks, 7,500,000 fire runes, and 1,500,000 spores per hour. That isn't very feasible to keep up for very long at all.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

V_P
[ Display Name History ]

V_P

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts

1 more month to go for Suomi on runecrafting it seems. I'm flabbergasted at how fast he goes. His farming experience is really getting hurt now however. Will this be easier to catch up when he's going woodcutting/firemaking? (axe / gear / bank / location etc far more easily available).I can imagine powerfarming is more viable in these situations. (herbs/watermelons/bushes?) or is that not an option?

This "method" requires 500 sticks, 7,500,000 fire runes, and 1,500,000 spores per hour. That isn't very feasible to keep up for very long at all.

Like I said, it would be decent if he was going to come up a few mil exp short, and if he still has a few bill left.

miracleman58
[ Display Name History ]

miracleman58

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,199 posts
  • RSN:The Diamond

1 more month to go for Suomi on runecrafting it seems. I'm flabbergasted at how fast he goes. His farming experience is really getting hurt now however. Will this be easier to catch up when he's going woodcutting/firemaking? (axe / gear / bank / location etc far more easily available).I can imagine powerfarming is more viable in these situations. (herbs/watermelons/bushes?) or is that not an option?

Like I said, it would be decent if he was going to come up a few mil exp short, and if he still has a few bill left.

Getting around 20h worth of supplies wont be easy

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

12pure34
[ Display Name History ]

12pure34

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,209 posts
  • RSN:David vK

Getting around 20h worth of supplies wont be easy

It's not only ''not easy'', it's actually not feasible. Especially not if it's ''profitable'. It means the supply simply isn't there.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users