200M in all Skills

Makilio

is the gear supposed to be good. i just gave up on that thing. i dont even pass in the tears for xp or anything. i got 1 small lamp and said [bleep] it

Well it gives you more armour bonus than void. Hybrid might be useful at Slayer if you don't just melee everything. But not like you need more armour except at Black Demons if you cannon them...

Plus it is hybrid not power so you miss out on void boost... And nothing really attacks with multiple types plus there are better choices.... So.. Fashion scape

Some people argue that it's better to slay in hybrid because you minimise banking time between slayer tasks.

Ideally for slayer you would be wearing power armour, so bandos/subj/arma. The only switch you need to make is the body and top due to the fact that those are the only slots that affect accuracy. You can keep whatever boots/gloves you're wearing for any slayer task (since defence is of no issue). I am quite certain that the 2 seconds it takes for you to switch body and top is worth the bonus damage given from the power armour.

Although before the power armour update, you would just slay in void to minimise bank-time. The only thing you would bank for is for pots and a change in weaponry.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

is the gear supposed to be good. i just gave up on that thing. i dont even pass in the tears for xp or anything. i got 1 small lamp and said [bleep] it

Well it gives you more armour bonus than void. Hybrid might be useful at Slayer if you don't just melee everything. But not like you need more armour except at Black Demons if you cannon them...

Plus it is hybrid not power so you miss out on void boost... And nothing really attacks with multiple types plus there are better choices.... So.. Fashion scape

You can wear full slayer helm + whatever you want.

Some people argue that it's better to slay in hybrid because you minimise banking time between slayer tasks.

Ideally for slayer you would be wearing power armour, so bandos/subj/arma. The only switch you need to make is the body and top due to the fact that those are the only slots that affect accuracy. You can keep whatever boots/gloves you're wearing for any slayer task (since defence is of no issue). I am quite certain that the 2 seconds it takes for you to switch body and top is worth the bonus damage given from the power armour.

Although before the power armour update, you would just slay in void to minimise bank-time. The only thing you would bank for is for pots and a change in weaponry.

Oh yes I was thinking of efficiency experts wearing void for armour but I forgot that was before some armours had offensive bonuses

I wouldn't even bank unless I had too much stuff on me; with void I'd just carry around the other helmets/gear lol.

Any top 15 players doing BoL?

Probs not as it is not worth the time investment.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I wouldn't even bank unless I had too much stuff on me; with void I'd just carry around the other helmets/gear lol.

Any top 15 players doing BoL?

Probs not as it is not worth the time investment.

I saw Kingduffy there yesterday

The new armor won't be much better than Akrisae's. You'll take a lot less damage, owing to the damage reduction, but it's really easy to survive in Akrisae's anyway.

Maybe offtopic but does anybody know what's the best way to go 93-99 herb and the cost?

http://merchanting.geupdate.com/herblore.php

That's a good place explaining exp/gp prices it updates with the G.E prices I believe.

Hope you solve it out, it helped me out a lot, but ovls was expensive as heck when I did them ahah :P

I saw on facebook they had pictures for a new skill cape something or the other

There is a poll going on at the moment to pick the colour of the Divination skill cape. The post also shows the design of it. http://services.rune...-skillcape-poll

I'm hoping they make it 5 or 6. The others resemble Thieving and Cooking colors too closely for my liking.

Tg_Ibe.png

So you get these divine tears from woodutting and I've been doing ivy and you don't get them super often but enough that if you don't care about the rewards and getting them super fast you can do ivy and get usual xp/h while stocking up on them

edit: what is ivy xp/h paying moderate attention?

I have my sounds up so I can hear when my character is standing around being useless so I can click the ivy

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Just don't forget that the multiplier doesn't reset if you have tears in your inventory, so you'll still have to deposit them every day.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah I know that, but you don't need to stay on the battlefield to get these tears if you don't need the rewards etc

Me personally, I have the boots/gloves already and I have weeks to get the title and emote if I wanted them so I'm not in a rush to sit there all day and waste my life

max.png 50.png

Issue with getting both side rewards:

*) You can't keep tears in inventory without eventually going down to 1x at a time for the whole day, so you have to store the tears before eod.

*) switching factions removes all renown stored...

This means you can at most get up to 3k and then swap factions and turn in, but if you want to get enough to buy all the pieces of t2 and t3 you will basically have to save up enough to buy for your current faction on release day, and then immediately swap factions and begin saving up for the other side.

IMO, since both sides are effectively the same just different cosmetics it isn't worth the effort..

but I suppose people are completionist..

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I'm only playing for Saradomin unless Zamorak has something I WANT.

I have the gloves/boots so now I can just chill for another 2 weeks and stock up on renown while skilling. not bad if you ask me

max.png 50.png

I'm a level 4 so I do BoL for the lamp to trade in for Slayer, but I recently switched over to Zammy because I saw someone at Dwarf Traders with a redish colour on their ibis, where mine was blue, so I figured it was cause of the zammy icon over her head and it didn't switch the colour for me D:

Oh well, I'm not too fuzzed about the contribution, I only lost 69 renown when I switched lol :P

why is drumgun not getting that much thieving xp?

Knowing that drumgun does slow methods if they make good money I would presume that he would be doing master farmer, on his runetracker it seems like he is player 14-18 hour days which would definitely fit. Good on him :)