200M in all Skills

Makilio

why is drumgun not getting that much thieving xp?

Knowing that drumgun does slow methods if they make good money I would presume that he would be doing master farmer, on his runetracker it seems like he is player 14-18 hour days which would definitely fit. Good on him :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iycnKfzL4bE

I'm almost certain that was nerfed due to the massive amount of bots using that method back in the day. Also.. how much could your profit/hour really be at master farmers? A few 100k/hr? That hardly seems justifiable when PP or dwarf traders are twice as fast.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

maybe he does some thieving (about 5-6 hrs) and make cash with a skill which he's already 200m in. i remember when drumgun was fishing he used to do boss hunting for cash a few hrs every day (and you didn't see that on runetracker because he was already 200m in combat stats)

and he also farm herbs i think so you can add 13 heb runs per day which takes about 1.5-2 hrs (if you include banking, go back to dwar traders etc.)

• Like 2

The thing is he did 200m fm with maples sitting at ge flipping in nex and ss. the reason he did maples is so he would take longer to get 200m fm but spend more time flipping. and ik he has bills on bills considering some of the stuff he said he was flipping. Like he single handedly made chins crash once i remember so hes pretty loaded.

So I currently have greater tracker (hunter) and greater five fingered discount (thieving). Which of the two should I prioritize upgrading first? i.e. which one improves overall productivity whilst training that skill the most?

Asmodean <3

How is that even possible

Because Geel was actually very smart macro-wise. He spent a lot of his time doing buyables a few years back which have had no increase in xp/hour, and now the slow skills he has left out until now have had major increases in xp/hour. Slayers increased, hunter is now 380-400k/hour (350+ without pots), warbands for mine and smith. He did abuse pot glitch for fishing as well which has saved him a few hours.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

He did abuse pot glitch

I dont even like calling these glitches because stalls are an essential part of their game engine and cant just be patched, otherwise they wouldn't even have them.

I'll admit that I didn't think about what to call it, I just wrote down the first thing in my head. I don't want to get into an argument of whether its a bug/glitch/abuse because that is just semantics and pointless. And arguing whether a player is allowed to do this method is again, pointless to discuss.

All I wanted to say is that he saved a lot of hours on fishing when that method was available, aka he used his time wisely.

• Like 5

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Knowing that drumgun does slow methods if they make good money I would presume that he would be doing master farmer, on his runetracker it seems like he is player 14-18 hour days which would definitely fit. Good on him :)

wtf why am i getting only 90k

• Like 1
Crystalfarm.png

wtf why am i getting only 90k

Uhhhh use a lurker mate it adds like 150% bonus experience.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I did some tests at traders when I hit 90 and without a lurker at 90 I was getting 150 k xp/hr. With one and scrolling every 2 min (you could do every min, they're cheap) I was getting 195-200 k xp/hr.

At farmers you can't fail at 95+ with ardy cape 3 and gloves of silence so you won't see any improvement.

• Like 2

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I did some tests at traders when I hit 90 and without a lurker at 90 I was getting 150 k xp/hr. With one and scrolling every 2 min (you could do every min, they're cheap) I was getting 195-200 k xp/hr.

At farmers you can't fail at 95+ with ardy cape 3 and gloves of silence so you won't see any improvement.

I'm 96 thieving and I was getting 220k-230k exp/h without lurkers...

However I was using five-finger discount...

Also I wasn't using silence gloves, but I use Clan Avatar for a 6% boost and full Ibis ofcourse... and Ardougne Cloak 4.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

oh dear, before you start making xp rates please test a little longer, reminding everyone about traders low success rate and the verity of xp rates you will obtain. Lurker does not help at traders, you can try, however I did 80mxp with it and did not see any difference.

Oh and lol alkan, if only you stuck to the one account, the one game.

• Like 1

oh dear, before you start making xp rates please test a little longer, reminding everyone about traders low success rate and the verity of xp rates you will obtain. Lurker does not help at traders, you can try, however I did 80mxp with it and did not see any difference.

I did several hours tests, I know not a really big sample size but I was getting that range of exp consistently and I timed it by the use of the Aura. As soon as aura was over I logged and checked Runetrack for the exp I got during that hour.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

At 99 thieving its very possible that the boost isn't noticeable but at 90 thieving it is. I had 3 other friends test it because they were at 90 for ports and on 10 hours of testing what I said was accurate. No need to be snippy, just say you tested it at 99 and there was no boost to it.

• Like 3

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

sorry about the le snippiness, well I don't know for under 99.

Snippy due to the amount of comments I've had on my videos about people testing 10 minutes without ardy cloak/gloves of silence, then saying it is shit and leaving :/

90% sure lioness isn't wearing gloves,

10/10 not reading full posts -.- lion gloves make a huge difference :)

• Like 1

sorry about the le snippiness, well I don't know for under 99.

Snippy due to the amount of comments I've had on my videos about people testing 10 minutes without ardy cloak/gloves of silence, then saying it is shit and leaving :/

90% sure lioness isn't wearing gloves

I said, I wasn't wearing gloves ;D

Account Help