200M in all Skills

Makilio

^lol to bad theres no potion trick.

*Off topic alert*

Does anyone here watch my videos? they dont get many views so i doubt it but i was just wondering cuz i kinda want them to get some more views and i wanted to know what you guys would like.

I wanna start making xp rate hour tests with like music and speeding up clips like drowns does, but idk how to do it yet. So ya if that sounds good we can start coming up with new training methods that need testing and maybe some of us can do that and compare rates cuz it seems like we are always a bit short on numbers when new methods come around -ie frost dragons, c2 even though thats not new, the potion stuff, etc

• Like 3

You can try my hunter method with potions.

I would advise against it. Jagex has made it clear that using this trick to gain more exp/h is against the integrity of the game. They even stated that they might backtrack to who were using this method of training and punish them accordingly.

• Like 3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Alkan is very close to 50m agi and 50m mining.

That will leave him less than 24m hunter xp to 50m all skills. How many people have 50m all skills at this point?

At least Suomi, Kingduffy, Season and Da Broman1. Wisely Done is 9m agility xp away.

Might be more

Allie has a 50M+ base too.

This weeks Top 15 Update is brought to you by Bob's Axes in Lumbridge.

2. Jake 4498m +7.9m

Barbarian Fishing for 4.7m Fish xp and 381k Agility. Warbandscape providing 2.1m Mining and 773k Smithing.

Recent: 90m Mining

Upcoming: 4.5B Overall

3. Jdelacroix 4247m +10m

Yet again, Hunter (4.2m) and Runecrafting (3.1m) dominate the weeks gains for Jdela, a trend I expect to continue until insanity kicks in 200m Hunter. Warbands providing 2.2m Mining XP.

Recent: 140m Runecrafting

Upcoming: 130m Hunter

4. Drumgun 4220m +18m

As discussed earlier, we have seen Drumgun's focus shift towards Thieving this week, with a gain of 15m taking him past 120 (#21). Farming (2.6m) the other noteworthy contribution for the week.

Recent: 120 Theiving

Upcoming: 200m Mining (#17)

5. Elvis 3828m +159k

Agility (134k) and Fishing (25k, thanks ports)

6. Elias 3724m +137k

Agility (99k) and Smithing (38k)

7. Dragonseance 3649m +26m

Construction (19m) once again the stand out for this week, with challenges providing 1m Agility xp, Warbands 2.6m Mining and Char 970k Firemaking. Should he continue on this path, we are 2-3 weeks from a new Rank 6.

Recent: 140m Construction

Upcoming: 70m Agility

8. Paperbag 3531m +16m

MC Hammer continues to bang out xp, with a solid 14m Smithing gain for the week. Challengeering (1.9m) providing the bulk of the remainder this week.

Recent: 175m Dungeoneering

Upcoming: 130m Smithing

9. Almostlost 3515m +21m

Another strong week of Slaying (4.1m) leaves AL just short of 200m Slayer, which he should easily have tomorrow. Attack (6.6m) , Magic (2.4m) and Ranged (1.6m) all contributing to another solid week via Slayer. Woodcutting (1.2m) the other noteworthy skill for the week.

Recent: 195M Magic and Ranged

Upcoming: 200M Slayer (#11)

10. Geel 3278m +55m +1 Rank

Geel continues to fly up the ranks, reaching the Top 10 with another very strong week. Slayer (8.7m) and related gains in Strength (18m), HP (9m) and Magic (6.3m) lay the foundations for the week, with Ranged (4.1m), Agility (1.6m), Farming (1.2m) and Hunter (1.5m). Warbands chipping in with 2.5m Mining xp.

Recent: 160m HP

Upcoming: 120m Slayer

11. Alkan 3264m +17m -1 Rank

Focusing primarily on Summoning (6.6m) this week, with Woodcutting (2.6m) and Defence (2.1m) the other gains worth mentioning. Warbands (1.9m) providing Mining xp. With Mining soon to reach 50m, we see Alkan move closer to 50m Base (26m Hunter the exception), one of a handful of players to do so.

Recent: 145m Summoning

Upcoming: 50m Mining and Agility

12. Kingduffy 3229m +7.1m

The bulk of KDs gains this week came through Summoning (2.3m), Ranged (1.3m) and Herblore (1.1m). Challengeering (594k) taking him closer to 200m Dungeoneering (#3), a feat possible in the next few days should he choose to finish (which he appears to be avoiding at the moment).

Recent: 90m Summoning

Upcoming: 200m Dungeoneering (#3)

13. Paulrat3 3208m +2.8m

To the surprise of noone, continues to Ivyscape (+2.7m)

14. Robbie 3150m +14m

Woodcutting (7.9m) and Fishing (4.8m) dominate the week, in which Robbie appears to have been C2ing (inb4wrong). Farming (857k) continues to provide a boost to weekly gains.

Recent: 190m Woodcutting

Upcoming: 90m Fishing

15. Crystalfarm 3090m +19m

Thieving (12m) the primary source of xp for this week, with Firemaking (1.3m), Runecrafting (1.1m) and Hunter (1.1m) the other major contributions.

Recent: 70m Thieving

Upcoming: 90m Runecrafting

• Like 13

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Great update, thanks.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Will Drumgun pass both Jdel and Jake?

While you're here. What method are you doing for agility and how has it been going for you in terms of xp/hour and mental/physical strain.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Wouldn't be surprised if Drumgun and Jdela leapfrog each other a few times. As for Jake, I'd say he'll pass eventually, depends on whether Jake comes back to playing hard or continues to focus more on 07.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

While you're here. What method are you doing for agility and how has it been going for you in terms of xp/hour and mental/physical strain.

I am doing Barb adv and Gnome adv. I am almost always getting max xp/hr when I'm on and it can get difficult after 18 hours of it straight. :P

After long periods I tend to casually miss a tick or two.

200m Agility osrs

I am doing Barb adv and Gnome adv. I am almost always getting max xp/hr when I'm on and it can get difficult after 18 hours of it straight. :P

Any reason to not doing fpf?

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Any reason to not doing fpf?

I'm not really a fan of stored points personally. Courses are more social as well and in FPF you're forced to go as fast as possible. Hard to have conversations when every 7 minutes or so you're lobbying.

200m Agility osrs

Thanks for the top 15 update :)

When divination is released, do you think top players will stop the skill they are training so as to try and max the new one out ASAP? or leave it until there is more information available on how to train it? Or just not train it so as to 'hide' and not be shown on the front page for a while?

And Suomi did an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit earlier if anyone is interested http://www.reddit.co...current_rank_1/

• Like 1