200M in all Skills

Makilio

omfg alkan is taking another break. You would be friggin rank 4 if u just stopped with these breaks, but i cant say i blame you everyone does it, but your breaks have some pretty major consequences

Forsberg's slayer month has been absolutely insane, considering it was without KK xp rates and during/after the 2 barrage nerfs.

Edited by Quyneax
  • Like 1

Asmodean <3

Anyone keeping their eyes on Magnus and Redtunnel?

2 efficient level 4 skillers with over 1B total xp, I believe Magnus is bossing out Hunter like crazy atm and I believe he will be 2B total in very short time, depending on what skill he does after hunter, he is extremely good at exp gaining and has been keeping it up for years so I have no doubt he'll be the first one to max all the skiller only skills, besides maybe slayer because it would take 400 years in soul wars unless he spent a million dollars on spins lol.

Grats King on 200m dg and pre-grats to Fors on 200m slay, been fun looking at runetrack and seeing his name on the #1 for the past month+ haha

Any1 know that did forsberg use his effigies on slayer?

nvm i dont think so lol

He has a 1m agility week so I think he used his effigies on that.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

The top 100 is now 8 man short from having all at least 2b total xp... Quite amazing really.

Edit: there are of course some 2b accounts without max total, so there actually will already be 100+ people with 2b..

Unis vers l'Uni

Metuse.png

The top 100 is now 8 man short from having all at least 2b total xp... Quite amazing really.

Edit: there are of course some 2b accounts without max total, so there actually will already be 100+ people with 2b..

And don't forget accounts with 2b but currently aren't members so they aren't on the hiscores.

Also congrats Jake my bud, only 500m left (well 700m after new skill), you're almost at the finish line, let's go!

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

But anyway suomi got donations long before he was famous, how

He was getting slow skills first so it made people believe that he is really going to get 200m all.

Not only that, but he was doing it faster than anyone had before (or ever did afterwards). Momentum and consistency are very important and he uniquely excelled at both.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

What was the biggest xp lead Suomi ever had over Jake?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

How does one go about getting donations? I am interested in recieving some lol.

But anyway suomi got donations long before he was famous, how

Be really good, really famous or both.

And step 2: Don't ask for [bleep]ing donations in this thread. Seriously. You are on a hiding to nothing (except a 3 page multiposter rant about how bad donationprods are ofc).

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER