200M in all Skills

Makilio

bxp can u give me few bils for all 200m?

Sorry I don't donate to people who have been banned for Macro Goldfarmer etc etc etc.

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

But anyway suomi got donations long before he was famous, how

SUOMI.PNG

In spoiler: pic from finnish rs forum post where SUOMI is asking for people donation him money, in 2009. He had done that for long time before that also, mainly asking from his friend list. Being one of his friends in ~2008 lead to situation where he was just asking for money (please max trade donation!!!), and eventually removing me because I didnt donate, lol. For that attitude he was hated.

• Like 1

SUOMI.PNG

In spoiler: pic from finnish rs forum post where SUOMI is asking for people donation him money, in 2009. He had done that for long time before that also, mainly asking from his friend list. Being one of his friends in ~2008 lead to situation where he was just asking for money (please max trade donation!!!), and eventually removing me because I didnt donate, lol. For that attitude he was hated.

He had two types of people on his list, genuine friends and people that were only added because they were repeat (or potentially repeat) donators. Due to the number of people donating, he had to delete people frequently and prioritize who he had added. There's no reason to hate just because you weren't a close friend of his. Someone has to get deleted after all to make room for new people.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

SUOMI.PNG

He had two types of people on his list, genuine friends and people that were only added because they were repeat (or potentially repeat) donators. Due to the number of people donating, he had to delete people frequently and prioritize who he had added. There's no reason to hate just because you weren't a close friend of his. Someone has to get deleted after all to make room for new people.

longer u in fl more u were able to trade when trade limit was

http://puu.sh/3TAAK.jpg :DDD

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

SUOMI.PNG

thanks for telling the obvious...

And yet people constantly hate and viciously attack top players when they get deleted by those top players after they spent time kissing up to them. I see it all the time.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hey Jeb i have a question for u.

Would it be considered against the rules if you flipped on one account while u skilled on another and transfered that way. 100% money from the main you are going to make the money for but just easier so u dont have to stop skilling to flip

Yet there is no enforcement and therefore no reason not to trade between accounts. Another popular method is 07scape gold to RS3 mains

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

the answer is yes...

You just dont see the exp.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

For the record, enforced or not, trading between accounts you own (or any kind of interaction for that matter) is against the rules and is not to be discussed or encouraged here.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats to Drumgun!

I remember SUOMI being a joke in the high level community back in 2009. The days when he was hustling for 30k donations every 15 minutes. This is going to be unpopular with at least one person here, but he begged for money. There is no difference between someone standing in Lumbridge spamming "can I please have 30k" vs. SUOMI spam pming people asking "can I please have 30k".

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with players receiving donations. You can certainly argue whether or not it devalues that persons achievement, but I'm not here to do that. The only issue that I have with SUOMI is the way he reacts when people talk about him receiving donations. He seems to act like the donations were nothing because he made a bunch of money merching BXP supplies, but the fact is that he wouldn't have hit 5b as fast as he did without donations. If you gave anyone in this thread a few bil, they would have no trouble making billions on their own flipping/holding items for BXP.

inb4deletedormovedbecausetipitlol

• Like 1
4e0Vn.png

Is there going to be a BXP weekend?

I would be v. surprised if there was

They said there would be no more, but we all know what Jagex is like with their change of mind :P

I hope they do one, it just makes that one weekend of the year or whatever extra entertaining and fun because you see way more friends online to grind out skills and the game seems so more alive.

Buying quote that said that there'd be no more, rather than the one that is misused and misquoted all the time from the forums, and one that isn't just some JMod saying nope.

Anyway, with the release of Divination pending, I'm even more sceptical about the possibility of it occuring

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER