200M in all Skills

Makilio

He wouldn't be second to have 2 rank 1's. Toony was #1 Summ and Slay before Drumgun did his insane Summ week.

I'm also sure way way way way back in the day there had to be others, like early RSC days.

By that we mean #1 (200m) in two skills, and not what you are saying.

Who is "we" in this situation?

Kr148 never stated in his original post about 200m's ONLY. I was only stating that other people have held more than 1 #1 at a certain time period. Also if you care to read my other post, I agree with what Lioness said and you are saying, that having more than 1 #1 would only be counted in the case that the person has 200m.

Don't just post saying I'm wrong and you're right when you haven't even fully read my other post on this topic.

TiL1003.png

Seems green trained at a decent pace for this skill :thumbup:

• Like 8

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i think it's kinda nice that suomi isn't rank 1. in my eyes rank 1 should someone be who enjoys the game and not play it because of "addicition" (he did the rest of his xp-about 500m- without enjoying it)

but i can understand him, he was done with the game and jagex hast stolen him much time (with raising xp rates in skills he already done with slow methods)

i'd really like to see jake or drumgun be the new with 200m in ALL skills, they got the chance to reach it because suomi decided to not going for 200m in div.

I think it's just a desire to complete one's goals that is the biggest motivator, not addictiveness or OCD. People made a commitment and want to live up to it. People in general just want to be successful at what they do, not failures. Giving up and quitting can also be very embarrassing.

• Like 5

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Ya a lot of the fun and joy of the game is playing, but also achieving things is a great part of the fun. So even if you dont want to keep playing for a short amount of time, or you get bored, but you stick with something to achieve a goal its usually all worth it, and sometimes sticking too it when you dont want to makes the achievement better

suomi wasn't even happy when he reached 5b/4.999b xp, he was just like "[bleep] u jagex sht game" but still is online everyday for hrs.

suomi just doesn't represent a rank 1

That raises the question of who deserves to be rank 1.

I have a short list of people I'd like to see at the top, but I'd like to hear what you (and I guess everyone else) thinks.

most likely burnt out from sleeping 16 hours to "prepare his body"

or maybe he pulled a muscle doing yoga

whatever it may be. We gave him time to prove his worth. He obviously didn't pull through.

But yeah, can Zezima be #1? #hailtotheking #200mxp #justlikeoldtimes

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

i think it's kinda nice that suomi isn't rank 1. in my eyes rank 1 should someone be who enjoys the game and not play it because of "addicition" (he did the rest of his xp-about 500m- without enjoying it)

but i can understand him, he was done with the game and jagex hast stolen him much time (with raising xp rates in skills he already done with slow methods)

i'd really like to see jake or drumgun be the new with 200m in ALL skills, they got the chance to reach it because suomi decided to not going for 200m in div.

News flash: all of the top Hiscores contenders are obviously addicted to the game, and probably have misplaced priorities. Suomi is not unique in that regard at all. In fact, people like Drumgun and Jake are probably the closest to him in that regard more so than anyone else.

• Like 5

suomi wasn't even happy when he reached 5b/4.999b xp, he was just like "[bleep] u jagex sht game" but still is online everyday for hrs.

I have a short list of people I'd like to see at the top, but I'd like to hear what you (and I guess everyone else) thinks.

Lilyuffie88.

bGmskuB.gif

The only relevant factor as to who deserves to be rank 1 is whether they can dedicate the time and effort (at the expense of many other things) to the game. By that factor, Suomi is as good as anyone else (better, in fact). Most of the top players put in a similar time input, some just more than others, but that's about it. This sort of discussion seems beside the point.

So back on topic, looks like Drumgun will be the first to 200m Div. I know it's early to say this but he's trained it pretty consistently up to this point and there isn't much reason for him to stop due to the fact that the skill suits his training methods and being the second person to achieve first to 200m in two skills.

Pretty curious how fast the frontpage will fill up though for divination. Only other person who I see getting 200m divination is probably Pieter due to his playtimes recently. Other than that I really don't know.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

So back on topic, looks like Drumgun will be the first to 200m Div. I know it's early to say this but he's trained it pretty consistently up to this point and there isn't much reason for him to stop due to the fact that the skill suits his training methods and being the second person to achieve first to 200m in two skills.

Pretty curious how fast the frontpage will fill up though for divination. Only other person who I see getting 200m divination is probably Pieter due to his playtimes recently. Other than that I really don't know.

Why does everyone forget Lover Romeo... who is now apparently.. Islam Peace.. when did this happen.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

Why does everyone forget Lover Romeo... who is now apparently.. Islam Peace.. when did this happen.

Lover Romeo got agility+mining on feb 2009.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

He didn't forget it... LR is the first person to reach 200m in 2 seperate skills and claimed rank 1 in them. If Drumgun manages to be the first to 200m Divination, he will be the second person to reach 200m in a skill at rank 1.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I think he will be the first to 200m div too and most likely the first to 5,4b if he start saving some cash or maybe he already have some.Could potentially be the first to 200m first on 3 skills simultaneously.

The skill that will be released next year its meant to be related to divination [correct me if im wrong] when he reaches 200m div he will probably have a decent "start" at the next skill as it will probably use divination resources.

I stalk this topic for 2-3 years and always checking on drumgun milestones, he's on the same pace for quite awhile now and it seems to me he will be the first to 200m divination and the first to 5,4b unless suomi get it first.

I hope everybody remembers that discussing (the morality/sensibility/worth of) nolifing is not allowed on this thread, exactly because of the kind of discussion I just removed. Thank you.

• Like 2

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

If Drumgun can continue on the pace of at least 1.3m Div/d he can get 200m sometime in January.

This would make Div the fastest skill to 200m from release, so much for this being an "older/slower style skill" lol.

Dung is fastest to 200m atm with 212 days, with this pace Drumgun can get it around the 150-160 day mark.