Makilio

200M in all Skills

Drumgun currently needs 3343 hours to achieve 200m XP in all skills while Jake needs 4889 hours.

Changed the Agility XP rate to 130k so it fits the new overpowered method that gives you Agility XP without actually training Agility.

Let me know when you lose even more respect for good skills and start buying spins for them.

Technically, you don't gain Agility xp until you train agility.

its 125-130k/h including ba time. ofc with pro team.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

I'm sure they all will once they get around to training agi.  IMO this is actually a fun method, ive only done like 1m bonus xp tho so idk, but what ive heard people actualyl enjoy it and it makes your xp rates faster.  good update imo

A single run through BA is like 90k bonus xp, and that takes like 15-20 minutes even if you're only ok at ba.

nb: i got banned from ee cc for my mediocre ba skills

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

id like to know how many front page/top players actually use this method.

All of the ones in EE

I think Carcass does ba too. He was supposed to join a team that I was in, but he wouldn't leave the lobby :c

Has anyone looked at doing all floors c6 and just changing the size as you get higher? 

Specifically duos for c6 smalls on the lower floors. I've managed ~2-2.5 min floors with a good partner and it seems that 2 and lower could be doable. Last I heard that's pretty much close to what people take to go through c1s anyways so surely its worth the extra 30 seconds to get a significantly larger amount of exp for your effort?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

effort

key word

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

All of the ones in EE

I think Carcass does ba too. He was supposed to join a team that I was in, but he wouldn't leave the lobby :c

Have seen drowns there too

then ba + agilityspan would be best

unless the agil xp is some reward system like agility arena ! :D

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

then ba + agilityspan would be best

unless the agil xp is some reward system like agility arena ! :D

Thats why I stopped playing B.A, I started thinking that what if the new agility training way is like fpf/brimhaven and 130k+/h.

http://puu.sh/5SRBP.png

;________________;

edit: I guess if you guys want me to do one on Christmas day then like this post or something?

also don't 4get to comment and subscribe and share on google+ etc thx

• Like 8

A13d.png

I don't use it. I can't stand doing group activities. I've been training agility at barb adv the past 2 months and enjoy it so much. But everyone is different though. I may not be able to do it 16 hours a day like some people but 8-10 hours of it a day is good for me. I plan to continue all the way to 200m with just shy of 20m xp a month on average. Hopefully the agility rework doesn't ruin it for me. Would like one last top page skill rank.

• Like 2

I don't use it. I can't stand doing group activities. I've been training agility at barb adv the past 2 months and enjoy it so much. But everyone is different though. I may not be able to do it 16 hours a day like some people but 8-10 hours of it a day is good for me. I plan to continue all the way to 200m with just shy of 20m xp a month on average. Hopefully the agility rework doesn't ruin it for me. Would like one last top page skill rank.

last top page skill is div, agil page full loooong time ago :p

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

last top page skill is div, agil page full loooong time ago :P

6 spots left, 25 spots for front page now :D

talking about real ranks pfft.>.>

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Jebrim counts as 1 not 3

Jebrim counts as 1 not 3

how come? 

host bart is back amg amg amg

• Like 2

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

How does someone like suomi, jake, drumgun grind away for so many hours? What is their motivation? Anyone help me answer? Haha

How does someone like suomi, jake, drumgun grind away for so many hours? What is their motivation? Anyone help me answer? Haha

They have a goal