200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think it is pretty clear that Forsberg will overtake Dragonseance unless he starts playing alot.

Ehh...with how much Forsberg has been playing, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he slowed down a lot sometime in the next 6 months or so.

But at the same time, he could be at 4.1b xp within the month, ahead of Dragonseance. If Forsberg has the cash, the best prediction would be that he will win.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

My predictions for 200m all order

0.Suomi (0 because idk if he will come back to full time skilling)

1. Drumgun

2.Jake

3. Gunnar

4.Forse

5.Alkan

I put Alkan in there because he isn't that far behind in time to 200m, and if he stays dedicated he gets in the hours and gets good rates.  Not trying to fan boy, im just being realistic.  with 5 months off he still managed 750m for the year, so average over 100m a month i guess when he plays, and he has a lot of fast skills left and he has money.

Gunnar i kept at third because it looks like hes playing less partly because he is, but also because you are only seeing a fraction of what he is playing.  he has 50m bonus agi xp and planning on moving on to bonus fishing xp so he is making "invisible" gains.

Gunnar i kept at third because it looks like hes playing less partly because he is, but also because you are only seeing a fraction of what he is playing.  he has 50m bonus agi xp and planning on moving on to bonus fishing xp so he is making "invisible" gains.

What do you mean by bonus xp? What is it (lamps or what)?

Unis vers l'Uni

Metuse.png

I believe the invisible gains are referring to stuff like BA and SC.

• Like 1

I highly doubt that Gunnar will beat Fors to 5.4. Fors has farming done, but Gunnar is 120m off. I doubt the "efficiency" king will warband it though, because he still has smith/mine left. With the "invisible" gains issue. Gunnar  may have not made an "efficient" choice,as agilityspan may be 2x the speed but xp stored in a point system like fpf.

If Fors doesn't burn out, there's a good chance that he'll be 3rd or 4th to 200m all. Dragonseance could probably hold him off and finish 4th (behind Suomi, Drumgun, and Jake), but Fors has a lot more fast xp left and Gunnar hasn't been playing as much. I'm rooting for Gunnar, though.

I think that Fors could get 200M all before Jake, because Jake isnt playing very much.

Bonus from Barb Horn and SC Tools is now storable as 'bonus' xp, so you empty the horn/harpoon as you BA and repeat, rather than having to (in terms of BA) use up the bonus before being able to refill. Came as a consequence of the Bonus XP Rework. The rework also allows for use of SC Harpoons to boost all fishing xp (for Gnr it's c2s), rather than being limited to harpoon activities.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Time Calculator update

Suomi - 2000

Drumgun - 3195

Jake - 4796

Goud - 5558

Jdelacroix - 6563

Forsberg888 - 7060

Dragonseance - 7290

Elvis - 7350

Alkan - 7817

Kingduffy - 8281

Elias - 8619

Almostlost - 8789

My Kingz - 8908

Crystalfarm - 9157

Paperbag - 10387

• Like 3

O i forgot about Geel in my list lol.

so its now

1.Drum

2.Geel

3Jake

4.Forse

5.Dragonseance

6.Alkan

that could change.  i have a feeling jake wont ever really get it, same with geel for some reason.  Drum, forse, dragonseance and alkan though i have a good feeling about

Honestly I can see agilityspan to have stored exp rewards kind of like fpf, which may render BA useless atm. 

As of top 5 to 5.4b, I really don`t see Jake there as he really doesn`t enjoy RS3 and I don`t know if Suomi will ever get it... his real goal was 5b and he achieved that. 

My top 5 would be:

1. Drumgun

2. Geel - as long as he doesn`t continue taking breaks, he gains exp almost on the same level as Forsberg has this year, especially slayer. 

3. Forsberg888 - barring a burnout, I think he will get there. He already has 70m agility exp, a lot of fast skills left and can put in the hours. 

4. Dragonseance - 5.4b is a sure thing IMO, he wants true completion, but he can`t fight with the guys listed ahead for playing time.

5. Alkan - he`s so steady and even with time off can gain a lot of exp. Fishing while OSRS definitely helped his bid for 200m all. 

Just my 2 cents, honestly I see a lot more players going for it and eventually will get it, but anything in the near future will be dominated by these guys. 

• Like 3

Swarlly.png

One thing I do not get, judging by his previous merits, how is Forsberg able to play 20 hours a day all of a sudden? I remember one of his videos just before he started nolifing where he claimed to be playing hardcore with ~1.4m slayer xp/day. In the same video, he said that he would not be able to keep the pace because of both school and work, but instead of ramping down, he almost doubled his playing hours. The kid is only 17 years old and has been playing RS for 20h this whole term.

I am not saying he is a fraud, nor am I saying I know much about his past (nolifing-wise), but it just seems odd.

He isn't playing 20 hrs a day lol

Maybe atleast 10 everyday but not 20.

Alkan also manages to get decent xp and playtime (he was getting like 600k a day atleast when he was fishing rocktails which is like 50k xp) while being in school.

There isn't any hard thing of playing much while being in school (learn while afkscape, reduce sleep to 5 hrs and you "easily" manage the same)

By the way. If fors reall would play 20 hrs a day his gains would be 3b+

He just was doing really fast skills (like slay which is like 800k total xp for more then 1b xp)

I wonder if fors has the cash needed for 200m all because it'd add a few hundred m's of xp to the year of the fors :D (which is by a side without a call or something like that way better then i even ever expected the year of the dragon -dragons goal was 2.2b xp)

• Like 1

I wonder if fors has the cash needed for 200m all because it'd add a few hundred m's of xp to the year of the fors :D (which is by a side without a call or something like that way better then i even ever expected the year of the dragon -dragons goal was 2.2b xp)

I assume he might have the GP to go for 200m all because he did do frost dragons with a bonecrusher to finish off his combat after slayer. He opted NOT to make GP and gain exp so one would figure he has the capital to make it happen. 

Forsberg plays more than 10 hours/day, also. 

Swarlly.png

One thing I do not get, judging by his previous merits, how is Forsberg able to play 20 hours a day all of a sudden? I remember one of his videos just before he started nolifing where he claimed to be playing hardcore with ~1.4m slayer xp/day. In the same video, he said that he would not be able to keep the pace because of both school and work, but instead of ramping down, he almost doubled his playing hours. The kid is only 17 years old and has been playing RS for 20h this whole term.

I am not saying he is a fraud, nor am I saying I know much about his past (nolifing-wise), but it just seems odd.

Didn't Alkan graduate school like last summer and all he's done this past 4-5 months is YouTube, Scape and gym? I don't know him well but I recall him saying that in a video, or something like that.

• Like 1

ya basically.  He has the best life in the world.  Graduates high school, then already has money and a job from youtube (pretty nice job no matter what), gets to play his favorite game and have fans, while also being successful at that game.  Then he hits up the gym 5-6 tmes a week i think according to his videos, so hes healthy and has another hobby he gets to enjoy.  He has a place to live and is still very young (19 or 20).

Like honestly Alkan, you have the best life ever.  So jelly

• Like 1

Not to go even more off topic than this already is.

How do you know his life is so amazing? How is his life the best life in the world? Sure what you listed is all fine and dandy, but best life in the world, I would say not even close. Not to mention all we know about Alkan is what he has shared with us, we don't know if there are conflicts in his life that make it horrible. Not saying there are, but we no very little about Alkan, and each other for that matter. We shouldn't be quick to judge on who has the best life and so on because we don't know the whole story.