Makilio

200M in all Skills

There is now a 3b xp req for the top page.

• Like 1

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Wow nice! 25 people with 3b on front page, how many others have 3b exp? Elias, Jowett are the only other guys I know of. 

Swarlly.png

I think those are the only 2 guys tbh.

heres a better question, how many people have atleast 1 200m, then how many people have 2, 3, 4 etc

I mean it has to be about 2000 for the first one, dg alone brings in over 1k

Surprised there are so many* on that list without 200m dg given the nature of the skill at the moment

*Since there's what, 2k 200ms now

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

lol funny how easy rs has become. in like, 2010, there were maybe 500 maxed players, now there are like 800 200m cookers, like thousands and thousands of max capers etc.

lol funny how easy rs has become. in like, 2010, there were maybe 500 maxed players, now there are like 800 200m cookers, like thousands and thousands of max capers etc.

The game has been easy for years there was little motivation for many people to max until Max capes came about.

Just like there were very, very few people with 99's in "hard & mostly useless" skills like Agility or Firemaking... that is.. until skill capes came out.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Ya not to mention, if you give people time they will get closer to max cape and stuff.  In 2010 there were 500 maxed players, you think there would still be 500 maxed players 4 years later.  not to mention there is more incentive to skill now and im sure more than 500 people were close to max cape aswell.  give all those people that were close back in 2010 a year now they have max cape and more people are close, give them a year and they are maxed.  It makes sense

Many people who has 200m dg (im one of them) got it because only thing we play rs for is dung. Many dgs clanmates got 200m not because of going for total xp, just of daily dunging for fun/being better at dg.

51qz.png2cw9.png

qyhm.png

pyk4.png

2u32.png

back then people cared less about xp and people knows, how to play game. How long it took to max 2k7? and how long took jebrim and others max out in osrs?

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

back then people cared less about xp and people knows, how to play game. How long it took to max 2k7? and how long took jebrim and others max out in osrs?

Training was faster without make-X. So XP/Hr was higher but it was more work.

But thanks for the Jebrim & Others example in OSRS. It shows that the game didn't get any easier. The players just figured out how to play efficiently.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

But thanks for the Jebrim & Others example in OSRS. It shows that the game didn't get any easier. The players just figured out how to play efficiently.

Well... make x made much skills a bit slower, thats true. But with all the new training methods who came out it get much faster.

For example

Slayer: 07scape 30k-40k xp/h . EOCscape 100k+

Rc: 07scape pre zmi 30k. After zmi (08)53k xp.

Eoc scape: 100k+

Thr only skill who didn't change much was agi

Always about 70k since 5 years while every other skill slowy gets faster.

But still it is true that if we had the knowledge bout efficiency back in zezimas day. I bet his 1b xp wouldn't be that much impressive...

But it was, because we didn't know about efficiencY

It's inevitable really that so many people have so much experience these days. You can only accumulate xp, there is no way to lose it. I don't even think experience decay would be welcomed into the community (say you lose a certain amount of experience if you haven't logged in after 60 days or something). 10 years ago, having a 99 in any skill was impressive, these days that same respect is earned at getting 200M in a skill. Soon we will reach a stage where that same respect is only acquired after having a multitude of 200M's (Im betting someone in this thread will eventually say "lol he doesnt even have ten 200ms yet"). I want there to be another dynamic introduced into the highscores, but it's going to be really difficult to do that without harming the people who acquired permanent front page ranks early.

• Like 3

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

"Lol he doesn't even have ten 200ms"

Isn't this the usual answer when someone brings a new contender for 200m in all skills?

And i remember when suomi was first time mentioned in here everyone said "he doesn't even have 1b"

Isn't this the usual answer when someone brings a new contender for 200m in all skills?

And i remember when suomi was first time mentioned in here everyone said "he doesn't even have 1b"

True, the point I was making however is that our standards are going to be constantly pushed up because the amount of experience we gain will forever increase.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

True, the point I was making however is that our standards are going to be constantly pushed up because the amount of experience we gain will forever increase.

What if they increased all skills to level 120 or something? Now there would be more skill capes and the high scores might shift slightly...

I wouldn't mind if they increased skills to 120 if I got to keep my 99 cape, as I grinded fletching with maple longbows like a year or two ago (chose to make money over xp, bit me in the butt after I realized how many hours I lost), and firemaking was okay, very slow and afk.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

What if they increased all skills to level 120 or something? Now there would be more skill capes and the high scores might shift slightly...

I wouldn't mind if they increased skills to 120 if I got to keep my 99 cape, as I grinded fletching with maple longbows like a year or two ago (chose to make money over xp, bit me in the butt after I realized how many hours I lost), and firemaking was okay, very slow and afk.

In the context of what he is talking about, that would make 0 difference, since 120 is less than 200M xp.

120 all skills would be so cool but at the same time really intimidating for new players, i mean no1 even has that now, and only 1 person has ever had it in the history of the game and that person was/is kind of a god of skilling.  However we have some people pretty close such as Wisely Done, KD, Alkan, and probably some others

120 all skills would be so cool but at the same time really intimidating for new players, i mean no1 even has that now, and only 1 person has ever had it in the history of the game and that person was/is kind of a god of skilling.  However we have some people pretty close such as Wisely Done, KD, Alkan, and probably some others

I think the beauty of it is that it would take a long time for someone to be maxed, and you wouldn't see everyone running around wearing the best cape.

I'm still not sure if I'd support it as an update, though.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't know if I would support it as an update either. I'd be pretty neutral about it. If it was released, I would not mind, and if it isn't, it doesn't change my goals.

I think 120 capes would be nice, but for a virtual level - no change from the current 99 system. Just because, 99 all at the moment really, already condones a lot of play time, and for new players that's all they need even though exp de-valued blah blah blah, it still takes a long time and that is enough for new players to swallow. 

I wonder if implementing just 120 capes for the virtual level (104.4m exp) would work. I guess a 200m cape would work as well, and there would be no need to change the current highscores. A 200m cape would be a cape of achievement, not of a level. It would represent true mastership of the skill. Opinions?

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

Honestly, I don't know if I would support it as an update either. I'd be pretty neutral about it. If it was released, I would not mind, and if it isn't, it doesn't change my goals.

I think 120 capes would be nice, but for a virtual level - no change from the current 99 system. Just because, 99 all at the moment really, already condones a lot of play time, and for new players that's all they need even though exp de-valued blah blah blah, it still takes a long time and that is enough for new players to swallow. 

I wonder if implementing just 120 capes for the virtual level (104.4m exp) would work. I guess a 200m cape would work as well, and there would be no need to change the current highscores. A 200m cape would be a cape of achievement, not of a level. It would represent true mastership of the skill. Opinions?

I'm in huge support of this. Just an npc which gives you a nice looking 120 cape if your account has 104.3m xp, no change to highscores needed, it's just a cosmetic acquired when you reach a certain amount of xp.

I don't think 120 all skills for max cape is a good idea. If a new player started this game and tried to achieve 99 all skills without having access to bils from a previous account or knowing the game off by heart and all it's efficient methods, I would say it would take them around 2 years of playing to acquire that cape. I'm assuming that they would only play 3-4 hours a day as the average person is either studying or working and has social/family obligations. 2 years to acquire an "end-game" cape is a very long time, and pushing that out further by what, a factor of 5 at least, is very very intimdating indeed.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Jebrim didn't max combat 2 times so in terms of real 07 scape, he didn't max. That goes up to 3 times when you consider 08 scape, and 4 times when you consider 10' scape. Not to mention, the people that actually maxed in 07 got alot of their xp at much worse rates.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

When did Skiller 703 start playing eoc again?

Also, whats Suomi doing nowadays?

• Like 1

When did Skiller 703 start playing eoc again?

Also, whats Suomi doing nowadays?

since his alt 07 elvis99 got perm banned.

• Like 1

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png