200M in all Skills

Makilio

My hunter daily was effected badly with rollback/login offline for a while. could have gone past 14m day but less sleep screwed me up, Im sure someone will get 17-18m daily, non of my exp was raf/any ava bonus though. I did reach 11.56m exp though, I dc'd during 6hr log so somehow messed up for me. says 10.8m

Nonetheless happy I was able to power through a skill I hated for a long time :P(for a good daily)

• Like 1

My hunter daily was effected badly with rollback/login offline for a while. could have gone past 14m day but less sleep screwed me up, Im sure someone will get 17-18m daily, non of my exp was raf/any ava bonus though. I did reach 11.56m exp though, I dc'd during 6hr log so somehow messed up for me. says 10.8m

Nonetheless happy I was able to power through a skill I hated for a long time :P(for a good daily)

Grats on being inefficient.

You get 860 XP/feather at 99, from 99 to 200m that's like 217.5k feathers, or a little under 1.8b to buy 200m Agility at 8k per feather.

This seems slightly OP.

It works with bonus XP. So you get 1720 xp/feather and it's only 209k~ feathers for 900m~ for 200m Agility @8k/feather.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Very soon you will see 100m agility monthly if people have bonus stacked. Though I wouldn't go str8 for it as you can gain some exp while finishing 200m all, im sure some other max players with gp though will for sure get 200m. 

Is there enough feathers coming into the game for that?

Assembled boots and feathers will remain as prizes after these dates. That's in the newpost.

I'll say that feathers will turn into magic notepaper, agility is now loseless  in time to 200m.

this is stupid im afking agility for 150k/hr and 300k with bonus. l

Really hope they make these only work while training agility...skill is faster and easier than runespan atm

woat?>.> though u were waiting for this? o.O

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png