Makilio

200M in all Skills

Consistently using ultimates (alternating between two) while slaying looks to get agility exp equal to 55-65% of slayer exp, or 110-130% with bonus. Only based on 3 tasks thus far though.

BA is only worth doing if 1) cost is an issue or 2) you are just about 200m in everything already. We'll see where feathers settle in price. 

Is there enough feathers coming into the game for that?

Assembled boots and feathers will remain as prizes after these dates. That's in the newpost.

I'll say that feathers will turn into magic notepaper, agility is now loseless  in time to 200m.

I am aware they will remain. That is why I asking about the amount coming into the game in the next 3 days. Clearly there is enough to ruin the skill.

I have no idea what you are talking about with magic notepaper though.

Is there enough feathers coming into the game for that?

Assembled boots and feathers will remain as prizes after these dates. That's in the newpost.

I'll say that feathers will turn into magic notepaper, agility is now loseless  in time to 200m.

I am aware they will remain. That is why I asking about the amount coming into the game in the next 3 days. Clearly there is enough to ruin the skill.

I have no idea what you are talking about with magic notepaper though.

Magic notepaper is a measly 1k/ea. If feathers are 1k/ea its extremely cheap to buy 200m agility xp...think about it...

If it's 900m for 8k/feather... 1/8th of that is a measily 112.5m for 200m agility, losslessly.

The amount coming into the game will likely exceed the # of people buying feathers for 200m agility XP.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

For anyone 200m slayer but not combat, what are good locations to train for range/meele/mage exp being able to use ultimate ability? airut for meele? what would be range and magic

Glacors for magic.

For Range, possibly Waterfiends, but the effectiveness of Death's Swiftness can be limited due to spacing of Waterfiends. Suppose you could also do Airut's for Ranged, but I don't have the experience with this (someone else will be able to chime in with rates/help determine it's worthiness). 

WFS also applies for melee.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

This is seriously a huge slap in the face for those of us who like to run laps and who have put effort towards training one of the hardest skills that was left. I've been training agility the past 5 months and now I pretty much wasted all that time since 200m agility takes no time at all now. I guess I will just buy the remaining 55m xp that I need and finish 200m asap just because I want it done and to have one final top page skill rank.

• Like 2

They've been quite frank about agility - run energy being useless.

Don't you remember? Instant gratification > Proper rework

D:

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I dont follow this feather and agility xp :s...someone explain plz

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Who's ready

v8wK5Tl.png

Who is gonna be first to 2x 200M all skills? :D

Only 25 skills in rs atm.

Alkan you used a lot of treasure hunter keys last weekend for div xp, but never mentioned it anywhere on forums or videos, why not?

This is seriously a huge slap in the face for those of us who like to run laps and who have put effort towards training one of the hardest skills that was left. I've been training agility the past 5 months and now I pretty much wasted all that time since 200m agility takes no time at all now. I guess I will just buy the remaining 55m xp that I need and finish 200m asap just because I want it done and to have one final top page skill rank.

first page agility was almost full before they removed f2p so u not in top page :c just wait till they will bring back f2pers again:)

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

You do realize that in a game like RS, these sorts of things-- the devaluation of previous achievements-- are completely inevitable, right?

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

You do realize that in a game like RS, these sorts of things-- the devaluation of previous achievements-- are completely inevitable, right?

I think his main gripe is that it springs from a pay-to-win mechanic rather than an actual training content.
  • Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think his main gripe is that it springs from a pay-to-win mechanic rather than an actual training content.
Ah. Then this just leads to the debate that was going on a few days ago before Quy shut it down :P

I suspect this wouldn't be such a big deal if microtransactions existed from the start though...

77yLQy8.png

Yes but you'd expect it to be on a gradual thing, e.g. through an increased xp/hr agility course at the new elven city, not through something like this.

Kind of mind blowing how far things have come tbh... remember when people were [bleep]ing when RAF was first introduced that it was too p2w. Kinda sad.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Jagex is pretty smart (and arguably sadistic) if you think about it though. All it takes is one Jmod to read this thread and be like, "Turns out agility xp is EXTREMELY valuable to these guys! Let's sell it via microtransactions and get rich! They'd be insane NOT to accept this offer!"

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

If they were smart they'd realize people who are going to p2w will pay for a much lower boost in agility/hr than this gives, allowing them to squeeze more money from people before they hit 200m. This is a pretty retarded way of going about it, not that that's the point...

Asmodean <3